ToP-fan

Daoist Magic

Here's an interesting website by Dr, Jerry Alan Johnson: www.daoistmagic.com....................Very cool stuff

I have his Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy book. It was expensive (I think I payed around 180$, with shipment and customs), but I think it was worth it. Has enough theory in it that I`m not interested in buying another book with TCM theory (though also, I have other interests right now...).

Qigong bible of sorts haha. I don`t think it`s being sold anymore. Well, at least not printed, because he made five separate books from this one, I think they have more info in them. And one is totally new I believe. Forgot, haven`t checked his stuff out for a while...

He also has 10 or so videos on Medical Qigong, that can go with the book. Each 50$ if I remember right. I was thinking of getting some of them, but never came around to it, not enough money and other interests. Also downloaded some of his videos on emule quite some time ago, but I haven`t watch them yet (and probably won`t anytime soon). There`s also a book of his on emule, about Pa Kua Chang, but it`s in French I think... Looks very interesting though.

I'm awaiting the Taoist Handseals and Exorcism books...............It's been 2 weeks since ordering.........Must be coming by wagon train.........When they arrive, I'll keep you posted on quality, quantity, etc. :)

I see he is not accepting students now

Any films out there?

This guy has lived!