Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Audio Chi

Has anyone tried the Audio Chi download/CD from iAwake technologies? It's sounds really interesting and I'm always looking for new background music/sounds too use during my qigong practice.

I especially like that you don't need to use headphones with it...but i'm always kind of skeptical of products that make certain "claims" like this:

Audio Chi also features a unique biofield entrainment technology infused with energetic frequencies associated with:

• the healing energy field of a QiGong master
  • live chi
  • orgone energy
  • the resonant field of all the major chakras
  • white light healing experiences

When played, Audio Chi emits an energetic field that influences your biofield to induce tangible states of bliss and peace

So I was hoping someone here has already tried it an could give a honest review. I have used the lifeflow downloads in the past (with good results) and you don't need headphones with those either but I like the concept of this being focused on chi...

Thanks for any help

Hadn' t heard of them before. I enjoy playing around with new meditative sounds. Big files, 10 Meg a minute. Just downloaded the 4 samples and I'll give them a try. So far the Neuro Charger is making me feel a little dizzy!?

• Like 1

Thanks Friend for your input..

Jenny Lamb for example on her CD is if one set the equalizer right is affecting with her voice in a part of the Lower Dantien.

Which CD of Sifu Jenny's are you referring to here? I would love to get that.

Tom Kenyon if set the equalizer right is indeed doing the purpose it has like affecting the third eye area, easy to buy and not expensive.

I completely agree with you I have been using his for awhile and love them...too me I noticed the most effect when I was doing sitting meditation not so much moving qigong forms.

Thanks for the reply Learner

Hadn' t heard of them before. I enjoy playing around with new meditative sounds. Big files, 10 Meg a minute. Just downloaded the 4 samples and I'll give them a try. So far the Neuro Charger is making me feel a little dizzy!?

Interesting reaction...do you think it;s causing too much energy in your head?

Thanks

+8k Equalizer

Would you be able to talk about this more? I'm not sure if I follow what you mean by this because I have never played around with sounds or Equalizers

Thanks much!

Well if you use Winamp for example there is a equalizer and normally there is from + 12k to -12k and the general setting is on zero which is good and standard - as changing too much would give a bad sound but in case of energy work I do set it on +8 for each of this switches, we want the effect. With this, most of soundfiles are giving the effect it should.

Example a solarplexus chakra file should resonate in the solarplexus and not on the forehead

Ahh now I understand...will try it out thank you.

Sign in to follow this