林愛偉

If You were on the Moon..

None of you Taoist have any feelings for life on Earth? That's telling.

HEY!, I have feelings for Earth, its where I keep my stuff.

Some of us, especially me are seeing how humorous we can be. Sometimes in the face of great loss and insanity, humor bonds people together and helps us stay sane.

Give it a try. Lighten up, make a joke out of the ridiculous.

• Like 2

I can’t leave home for one day without everything getting all fucked up.

or

My friends and family ridiculed me for years – for being a space cadet and wanting to go to the moon. Now who’s laughing?

or

I can’t wait to go on to TaoBums and see who the crazy conspiracy theory people blame this one on….Wait a minute – that won’t work.

• Like 1

I can’t wait to go on to TaoBums and see who the crazy conspiracy theory people blame this one on….Wait a minute – that won’t work.

Yeah it will, everyone here meditates so much they they will survive in ghost form and annoy you for eternity

• Like 4

I finally go to the moon,

and everyone else goes to heaven!

*sulking*

• Like 4

This photo is such a good topic for meditation. Seriously, instead of pictuing a burning house with all your friends and family in it, and you do nothing, here is a totally different situation. You are on the moon, and the Earth blows up. hahaha You absolutely can't do anything about it.

Hey Lin _/\_

I tried this, but unlike thinking of the death of my body (more of a liberating feeling) this felt...like an empty hole in "life" a concentration of "no-thing" While "life" was still out there it was not a concentrated, more diffuse, scattered.

But I had recently heard that the stars actually only shine for a brief period of "time". Once they have all stopped shining a much greater period of time will pass while that once concentrated heat/energy is distributed thought the universe after an almost infinite time eventually this distribution will become "even" and then that period will last for eternity, there will not even be time as nothing is changing! Eternal no-thing.

And that thought has been playing on my mind :-)

I'd like to think that at some stage in this eternity a "thing"will become, a difference that will lead to 2 and so on till the myriad "things" are born again.

Hey Lin _/\_

I tried this, but unlike thinking of the death of my body (more of a liberating feeling) this felt...like an empty hole in "life" a concentration of "no-thing" While "life" was still out there it was not a concentrated, more diffuse, scattered.

But I had recently heard that the stars actually only shine for a brief period of "time". Once they have all stopped shining a much greater period of time will pass while that once concentrated heat/energy is distributed thought the universe after an almost infinite time eventually this distribution will become "even" and then that period will last for eternity, there will not even be time as nothing is changing! Eternal no-thing.

I'd like to think that at some stage in this eternity a "thing"will become, a difference that will lead to 2 and so on till the myriad "things" are born again.

Its funny you say that. Because even though our planet and those on it are subject to relativity, so are many realms within our universe, not just this planet. So what you are seeing is a progression of things manifest (changing). The eternal "no-thing" is not actually a "no-thing" but more of another progression of that manifestation playing out its relative conditions. On the superficial view, there is change, on the profound view, there isn't change. Both are still in the relative consciousness (so to say)

Hey Lin _/\_

Topic all its own mal! I cannot believe in eternal no-thing except for when/where it *does* exist; meanwhile it is not a matter of having "0 option", however we are able to experience 0 OR 1 at will.

An infinite fractal of potentiality and probability, toroidal spirals made out of spheres drifting endlessly, the very base building block of material is made up of the total sum of all material.

the cup's already broken, enjoy it while it is in its state of one-piece-ness :lol:

Not a bad antidote to nihilism...More truth has been said in jest.

• Like 1