sean

january 2013 - forum upgrade

hopefully fixed some lingering issues and didn't break several new ones. :ph34r:

please let me know if anything is out of place.

thanks,

sean

well....

next time i am online out in the garage, i will let you know how windows 8 is taking it.
So far, i havent been able to post anything with windows 8 and still use the enter key to define paragraphs...

may be a separate issue, but it's my only real gripe :D lol

I cant quote anything at all.

can you explain more? what's happening with the quote that's different than before?

re: speed. i'm moving to ANOTHER server this month. really hoping three times is a charm.

sean

When I click on 'quote' ..nothing appears in my message writing text.. but then the 'quote' marks appear when the message is posted. I cant tell where the quote marks will show up!

(What does 'baller' mean?!)

weird, i can't reproduce this issue. i'm on latest chrome on ubuntu 12.04 fwiw.

would someone having this issue be so kind as to take 15-20 minutes or so to make a screencast of this problem and share with me?

sean

thanks viator. and a fellow ubuntu user! B)

ok, i see now. i usually keep the wysiwyg toggled off (top far left button) and i can see the code. but with it on things get wonky.

writing developers for help.

thanks,

sean

Thanks Sean

added: There is a minor spacing problem. Seems like there's more white space between the picture and forum start. Which means more scrolling and less conversation.

& I liked the 'Working on Site' picture :)

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1