GrandmasterP

David Icke. What do you think?

"David connects the dots between apparently unconnected people, subjects and world events like never before. Suddenly, a world of apparent complexity, mystery and bewilderment makes sense. The key is in the title. We are enslaved because we identity ‘self’ with our body and our name, when these are only vehicles and symbols for what we really are – Infinite Awareness, Infinite Consciousness. We are imprisoned in the realms of the five senses and ‘little me’ when we are All That Is, All That Has Been and All That Ever Can Be. To breach the perceptual walls of the Saturn–Moon Matrix and bring an end to mass human enslavement, we need to awaken to our true identity. Everything, but everything, comes from this. Remember Who You Are. Remember ‘where’ you are and where you ‘come’ from. Remember".

:ph34r:

• Like 1

"Icke's most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

We live in extraordinary times".

Edited by GrandmasterP

Wait, I thought we were being manipulated by the reptilians, not the moon aliens. Wait I thought the world was about to descend into apocalypse in 1980's when he first starting writing. Wait I thought each prime minister was the anti-christ. Wait I thought each pope the antichrist. Wait I thought each president since he started writing was the anti-christ.

He seems to preach the same hysteric paranoid themes over and over. Every 5 or 6 years it changes slightly to make way for the latest pop culture movie and/or batch of politicians.

• Like 1

"Icke's most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

We live in extraordinary times".

Gurdjieff said: “The Moon is actually a fragment of this Earth, which must now constantly maintain the Moon’s existence.”

Colin Wilson's 'Mind Parasites' was built upon that idea. I don't read much fiction, but that was an awesome book.

As for Icke,...OK entertainment,...the kind that encourages the pondering of ideas beyond the limitations of Newtonian science and Aristotelian logic,...even if all his lines don't connect.

• Like 2

I've head madder ideas than Ickey's on here and elsewhere.

There are some stone bonkers over on his Forum though.

Make us lot on TTB look like a vicar's garden party so they do.

:)

Ingo Swann the remote viewer saw a lot of physical action going on the moon, people working, buildings, transport.

Robert Rankin reckons that there are secret bases on the dark side of most moons of inhabited planets.

Then again Rankin also deifies sprouts.

Wasn't it Ingo Swann who wrote that prophetic 1980s book...

What will happen when the Soviets take over

Edited by GrandmasterP

I love to listen to Icke ... just because he questions everything. Some of his conclusions are a bit suspect ... well ok very suspect .. but i don't care ... he's on a journey and I like to listen. I know he talks for hours ... some on youtube and I've watched bits. Only downside is he kept goal for Coventry City which can't be a good thing.

• Like 2

I think he wrote it for the CIA back when he worked for them.

Propaganda stuff.

Had a copy once, no idea where it got to.

He was a big critic of the uniions back in the day when he was on the govt payroll too but he's a sound enough chap now.

Even if he is right about everything he is saying, i don't care because it gets me closer to suffering not further away from it.

• Like 1

I can see where you are coming from there. Some of this conspiracy stuff is a bit gloomy-gussy and no mistake but it's what they like to do so whilst maybe for one person it's a downer but for another who likes it it's a buzz.

Ickey is cheery enough and so he should be the amount of gig tickets, books and DVDs he looks to be shifting.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I love to listen to Icke ... just because he questions everything. Some of his conclusions are a bit suspect ... well ok very suspect .. but i don't care ... he's on a journey and I like to listen. I know he talks for hours ... some on youtube and I've watched bits. Only downside is he kept goal for Coventry City which can't be a good thing.

37 appearances and never a ball passed him.

I really enjoy listening to David Icke...Whether what he's saying (or some of it at least) is true or not, I think it takes balls to openly say what he does to the world. The only thing is, I wish he would actually give some real methods/techniques that people who listen to him could use to awaken consciousness/free their minds/escape the reptillian control system :blink: Maybe he does in his books...has anyone here read his books?

I read the lizard one, that was interesting, ordered his latest one as a result of these posts.

Tip to bums. DON'T buy his books or DVDs via Ickey's website, they are half the price new via Amazon.

Apart from the 'wake up' call I've not noticed Ickey saying do this or that, he seems to be more a prophetic sort as opposed to a teacher.

I tend to take that whole lizard schtick as metaphor, works for me that way I don't have to engage with it beyond what I reckon is the underpinning message of us being semi-compliant in our royal screwing by uncaring wealthy and/or privileged elites.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Mmmmmmm

Reptilian brain.

I know one or two of those professionally.

Don't think I have one though.

No 'I' as such.

Stuff just happens.

a month ago you were calling buddhists useless nits

now you have no 'i'

i wish my progress moved along that fast!

in response to the questions of the OP david icke is a fearmonger. Without the human propensity for paranoia and new things to fear and obsess about, he would be penniless. There is proof of some of gvmt conspiracy theory in quotes made my rockefellers and rothschilds etc, but as to lizards from 4th dimension, uhh wheres the proof? i havent seen it.

I think he mixes in truth about the power structure with his own alien nonsense, and when people realize that the trilateral commission does exist and that they do conspire to control the economies of nations, they leap to the conclusion that everything icke says is true! dangerous and absurd

i think the reptilian brain is the only shred of pseudo-truth to his storys about blood drinking shapeshifters.. that we all have a basal ganglia which Paul MacLean proposed was governer of territory, aggression, dominance, etc as the "reptilain brain" is only maclean's version of the story.. read the wikipedia link it doesn't mention territory aggression dominance any of it.. so i don't think that explains anything except that maclean had a fringe theory that icke picked up on to justify his lizard rants.

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm

Reptilian brain.

I know one or two of those professionally.

Don't think I have one though.

No 'I' as such.

Stuff just happens.

Edited by Apech