4bsolute

Will you still be able to release after practising Tantric orgasm control?

Hello,

I was wondering if the area could tighten up over months of practice and so your flow of semen would be redirected perfectly - but what happens when one day you decide to have a baby with your beloved? Will you be able to release as "normal" or do you have to work your way back to the start because everything can get clenched ?

I'd really like to read what knowledge is out there regarding this issue. I have only read posts about Howto contract and how to transform the energy. But what if you want offspring?

Namaste and many blessings.

its possible to practice withholding orgasm all the way until you can have internal orgasms, and still be able to, if desired, ejaculate. They aren't mutually exclusive. And the genital area, the pelvic floor, the PC muscle, none of those tighten up by the practice of withholding. The process tends to shift from a muscular one to an energetic one at a point in most people's progress, and become somewhat automatic at a point after that, but it doesn't really ossify or tighten anything.

I was wondering if the area could tighten up over months of practice and so your flow of semen would be redirected perfectly - but what happens when one day you decide to have a baby with your beloved? Will you be able to release as "normal" or do you have to work your way back to the start because everything can get clenched ?

I'm not a Tantric practioner, I've done Taoist fire tradition sexual practice (mostly from Mantak Chia) on and off since ~1988, with excellent results. I'm now working my way through Bruce Frantzis book on water tradition Taoist sexual practices. My answer might not be applicable to Tantra.

You aren't actually redirecting fluid/liquid - ideally the seminal fluid never leaves your testes.

While you are "closing the lower gate", and while initially you are using muscular contraction to redirect the energy upward (and gently compress your prostate which reduces the need to ejaculate), at some point you will develop the ability to put your attention on your crown point and the energy will simply rise without any "huffing and puffing" or "contracting & clenching". As a beginner you are using the physical body (muscles) to help "change the switches on the tracks" so that the train is going up, not out. But ultimately those switches are energy switches and can be activated & controlled with energy/intention, not requiring muscle.

You do not become 'muscle bound'.

When you decide to have a baby, you simple don't redirect the energy upwards, you let it go out. I was taught that as a preliminary you do want to ejaculate once to get rid of your de-energized sperm, and let your body make a fresh batch before you ejaculate for conception.

I have seen one comment online to the effect that some of the higher "immortal practices" (Kan & Li) and above do make it more difficult to ejaculate, but that it is still do-able.