Thank you Gerard,

But if I'm not wrong, this picture describes all taoist inner practices. All immortality practices and mindfullness ways pictured in it.
For example, what is water mill over there? What this part telling us? Also what is the practice of this part ? Like that I asked :)

With my best wishes.

P.S. : The original one is below.

circuit-stonecarving_bg-bright_red.jpg

I asked in how much detail because there's a ton of it in there, and I certainly dont know all of it :) The water mill is driven by a young girl & boy, and they are cooperating in turning the wheel and paddling water uphill, and notice after it passes the gate it is a lil different.

O.K.

Let me try;

Water mill is a part of inner alchemy. Which is written in Secrets Of The Golden Flower.

This describes us after powering up energy on lower dan tien, energy goes up to spine automatically. To where? Till the second man we see. On this part of spine. What is ox by now. What is mud over there?

I'm asking these parts to learn. :D

Or we can make a new topic about this and we will discuss with all?

Edited by Azad
  • Like 1

let´s open a new topic!

can the Ox and the farmer maybe simbolize intense practice (cultivation)?

the river going up hill maybe symbolizes the Return Path.

In buddhism and vedanta there are two paths of the Cosmos: The path o Evolution, or Creation of the Cosmos which is called Pravritti i.e. the comming forth of the world and all it's activities. The scriptures of Pravritti Dharma thus speaks about laws of moral duty and how men should behave in society and follow the Dharma, living in the day-to-day world.

The Nirvitti Path, or the left hand path, is involution, dissolution and return to the Source (the River going uphill ?) Those are followed by the Yoguins and cultivators to seek true eternal knowledge.

Oh.. Gerard, By the way, beatiful picture and simbology of the Pelvic skeleton!

Where did you gather all the "esoteric" information and interpretation of the TCM theory (like the projecting of reallity throu8gh the Gall Bladder and Liver, etc)?

• Like 1

If I'm in a good mood, I practice daily 2 times Yi Jin Jing of Da Mo Pai. If not I YJJ is off some days.

My daily practices are 2 times daily Tummo breathing and Da Mo Pai Nei Gong Step 1. Also add 40min aprox maybe sometimes like 1 hour sitting meditation.

And in some times but not so often, Xing Shen Zhuang Fa and Xing Gong Ba Gua. How long they takes depends to my mood. I do XSZF 1 hour each set. Ba Gua takes again like 1 hour. Which forms in Ba Gua; Monkey, Bear, Crane, Snake, Walking on Clouds, Deer,

Each one of them works on defferent parts as you see. One practice for body, one for energy, one for enlightment (most important for me).

Nice practicing... i have heard people describing different tummo breathing exercises for me...

where did you study the Yi Jin Jin, Nei gong and Martial arts?

what practces are especifically for physical body, energetic body and spirit?

thanks!

Practice, dedication, discipline, effort and living alone in semi-seclusion. Working with trees has helped me understand this relationship a lot. There is a lot more to trees than meets the eye...as you probably know.

Anyone can do it as the Buddha already stated in the Noble Eightfold Path. :)

My main practice is Baguazhang, also walking meditation and a bit of sitting meditation (not much just 2-3h a day). I place a lot more importance to moving practice due to the nature of today's mind and environment.

Respect! Always good to find an Adept.

• Like 1

After some rounds I started feeling a Heat sensation on my Navel, the Heat spreaded all over the navel area as I continues the exercice, then it came down to my Huiyin and up my spine. I was going to try and complete the microcosmic circulation with it, but it got stuck in an obstrucion in the height more or less of the mingmen, where it stopped rising and the sensation of heat soon dimineshed and dispersed.

Ever tried the mini mco? Its a preparatory lower loop to strengthen and condition. (Of course, that link is my 3dantiens adaptation of it, but the "normal" way to affect the flow is valid for this also.)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Nice practicing... i have heard people describing different tummo breathing exercises for me...

where did you study the Yi Jin Jin, Nei gong and Martial arts?

what practces are especifically for physical body, energetic body and spirit?

thanks!

YJJ+Nei Gong +Song Fa Gong+Shen Zhen Gong+ Some of martial arts from same teacher. My teacher learned them most from Chinese Grandmasters who I cannot write their names here. When you visit one of these masters they can give my teacher's name directly. There are not too much westerner teachers students of them.

And five animal gong fu martial arts another teacher before.

Xing Shen Zhuang Fa and Xing Gong Ba Gua from David Verdesi.

All practies that I learned can used for triple. Why? Because YJJ the Da Mo version is a primary practice for Da Mo nei gong. Before you start to practice Da Mo Pai Nei Gong you need to practice YJJ more than 1 year min. For what reason? First YJJ strengthen body in a short time. And when you begin to relax when doing form the energy starts to move in body. You can realize this very clearly. More than 500 person had this experience in Turkey till 2010 ;) Opens the energy meridians. Breath is getting smooth. Main effect is come to mind. Mind become clear. You cannot held by emotions and toughts easly.

Song Fa Gong is a part or relaxation. Like sitting in oblivion. This is what I'm looking forward it. :) There are levels of this. From skin to cell step by step you are going inside.

Xing Shen Zhuang Fa also is a master class. Masterpiece for spine and body. Takes too much time. Seems like yoga. :) You can find some videos on youtube.

Shen Zhen Gong, is alchemy. You can realize that what is rough what is subtl. There are levels also inside of them. Active and passive stages. Celibacy needed first here.

Nei Gong starts after all these steps. Why all needed before? 1st- For discipline, 2nd- Get ready for body systems. Especially respiratory tract, nervious system and spine. Main effect in on mind. Concentration is growing up. Where we are using is on meditations. Like zazen or dhayanna. I'm open to all Buddha's original path.

Why I'm using them only enlightment. I don't mind any special powers to gain. My aim is just simplify my life, and do my best every step of my life.

As a result, my all practices work and develop all triangle; body, energy and spirit.

With my best wishes.

• Like 1

I have to write some other exercises. I really don't know their english or chinese names.
Today I learned :D

I already learned "heavenly water circulation", microcomic meditation (very very different like Mantak Chia's), Dao In too many major forms, Tui Na (I'm professionally doing this also), nei tsang (again a bit different Mantak Chia's), Ba Duanjin, and different types of breath techniques. I've been practicing them more than 2 years. On some of them I have been teaching degrees.
I already learned too much :P

Main secret is this: the first steps are difficult and a bit comlicated. But when you go up stairs, you can realize tha every new and next step's practice is very very easy and simple.
With my best wishes to all.