mike 134

weird experience

Hey ppl

Something strange happened to me this morning and I am wondering if anybody can shed some light as to what happened. So I was laying there in bed at 6AM, trying to get another hour or two of sleep before I get up and start my day. Unfortunately, my neck started spasming, and I started twitching, preventing me from falling back asleep. I really hate this symptom cause it's so damn annoying and deprives me of extra sleep in the morning. So I grabbed a heating pad and placed it on my neck to try to get rid of the spasm.

But then I thought, why do I need a heating pad when I can just heat up my neck directly? Ever since I started having the so called kundalini syndrome, I found that I can just send heat to wherever I want just by thinking about it. So I reasoned that maybe I can shut up the neck spasms by warming up that area.

Less than a minute later, my ears started humming and my head started vibrating. Then I had an out of body experience where I was transported far into space and saw all sorts of strange things. I won't go into detail about it but I am wondering: did I somehow trigger this experience by sending heat to my neck? Is the neck area related to OBE's and "astral projection" ??? I have OBE's once every few weeks, but they have heretofore all been random; I get them within dreams or early in the morning as I am about to wake up, but I have never triggered them consciously before. If I can activate them consciously I can use that to get some extra rest in the morning.

Thanks.

Edited by mike 134

impossible to say without clairvoyance... it sounds like sending energy towards your head did something but who knows

haha thats kundalini for you

keep playing around with your energies, in five or ten years you'll think youre the true shit and you'll wonder what you ever complained about lol

btw those spasms are clearing out your channels so you can have experiences like that. 1 billion Indians would be grateful for them and you complain all over this forum every chance you get... lol only in america

• Like 2

instead of a jerking motion let yourself go with it, in this case wiggling your neck back and forth like a snake

also, yes i have heard of people associating the throat chakra with astral projection, but then again you can pretty much concentrate your awareness at any part of your body and have crazy dreams that night. Where you send the energy before you go to sleep plays a part in the kind of experience you will have. In my experience though sending it to the feet will just make me sleep without dreams

i have a throat chakra astral projection exercise written down somewhere if you want i will go dig it up. But it sounds like you are having enough difficulties so maybe messing with your restful sleep isn't the best idea. i'll let you make your own choices though :)

you can pretty much concentrate your awareness at any part of your body and have crazy dreams that night.

would it act that quickly? seriously it was like, I sent heat there, and within 1 minute I was having the OBE. I have heat in the body 24/7 but this has never happened before. What exercise are you talking about, does it involve heat? Thanks dude.

keep playing around with your energies, in five or ten years you'll think youre the true shit and you'll wonder what you ever complained about lol

i used to think I was the shit but this thing changed that, I'll still be complaining in five or ten years lol.