Alex Jones just yelled the whole time and never answered the question about how many gun deaths per year England has. His energy is stuck in his lower center - making him angry.

Edited by chi 2012

you don't have a clue chi 2012

I'm part of the silent majority that is not paranoid. I don't live my life in fear - and blame the Government for all my problems like you and Alex Jones do.

I don't blame the government.

I blame you

Ignorance is the greatest enemy

Well I'm sorry I'm causing all your problems.

Alex Jones just yelled the whole time and never answered the question about how many gun deaths per year England has.

He answered with "How many Great White Sharks kill people a year, it's about 5, but people are still afraid to swim?" He treated the question for what it was, a little factoid intended to pull on people's emotions.

"Silent majority"? Sounds like something a Richard Nixon supporter would say.

Alex Jones just yelled the whole time and never answered the question about how many gun deaths per year England has. His energy is stuck in his lower center - making him angry.

It was a misleading question...as I4L pointed out.

Yelling and being angry is more than appropriate in times like these.

Unfortunately, that approach confuses some people.

Edited by turtle shell

People who believe in government or modern society, that's it's just looking out for it's subjects and doesn't have ulterior motives for everything it does, motives that are not in the interests of the people , are forgetting history and will have the wool pulled over their eyes.

https://www.youtube....2N7FZSXc

Let's not be naive

https://www.youtube....h?v=sipRkHktiTM

Remember, to someone in government, they have a saying. 10,000 dead people is just a statistic. But the death of a few people can be used to pull on the populations heart strings and manipulate them.

Edited by Immortal4life

It was a misleading question...as I4L pointed out.

Yelling and being angry is more than appropriate in times like these.

Unfortunately, that approach confuses some people.

His approach didn't confuse me. "Pattern Recognition" as TaoMeo has recently pointed it. I have it to a certain degree....So, I know where Alex Jones and all his supporters are coming from. I can also recognize conspiracy patterns better than most - and can tell whether they are valid or not.

There's a little known mental warfare secret that goes like this "Your emotional response transfers power to your agitator". So, even if he is partially right - - he just set himself back by acting like a jackass and not having an intelligent conversation. I think this is one reason why Obama is so succesful - he stays calm and cool at all times.

His approach didn't confuse me. "Pattern Recognition" as TaoMeo has recently pointed it. I have it to a certain degree....So, I know where Alex Jones and all his supporters are coming from. I can also recognize conspiracy patterns better than most - and can tell whether they are valid or not.

There's a little known mental warfare secret that goes like this "Your emotional response transfers power to your agitator". So, even if he is partially right - - he just set himself back by acting like a jackass and not having an intelligent conversation. I think this is one reason why Obama is so succesful - he stays calm and cool at all times.

You're right...people can manipulate others, or be manipulated...rather than anyone focusing on the facts.

What if Alex Jones was completely right, and not just "partially" as you stated? Can you actually find a single thing wrong with what he said? If not, there is a great chance that everything he said was correct. Does he still seem crazy, if his words are all completely right, but he yells them down someone's throat? :P

There's a little known mental warfare secret that goes like this "Your emotional response transfers power to your agitator".

Also on this point...who do you think will get more viewers after all of this? Piers Morgan, or Alex Jones.

Perhaps we should wait, and see how they both do in the next year or two...to judge whether your mental warfare secret worked in the way that you think it did...

Alex Jones was wrong about Morgan being a tool for the NWO and Bush being behind 911. He also seems to think there is an agenda to ban all guns which is not true.

Alex Jones will get a lot of viewers - by bringing attention to himself - which I think is his main motivation. Unfortunately this will just help him personally - and not the cause that he his behind. People who do want to ban guns outright will use him as an example of someone who is to nuts to own a gun. Alex Jones is similar to Rush Limbaugh - he helps himself more than anything he supports.

Alex Jones was wrong about Morgan being a tool for the NWO

I'll give you that one........maybe.

(edited) on second thought: no.

People who do want to ban guns outright will use him as an example of someone who is to nuts to own a gun.

Yes, the fools (those who can't get past a passionate delivery and consider facts) have attempted to cast it in this light...despite him apparently never committing a crime or being part of the mental health system.

Others of the same ilk have said that Piers should shoot him, and that his kids should be afraid of being murdered...

It's a bunch of bullshit, chi.

Edited by turtle shell

Yes it is bullshit that people are attacking Jones like that. If Jones would change the way he presents himself - he could probably get tons of people to rally behind him. Mahatma Gandhi got 200 million people to rally behind him by acting in a certain way. Obama succeeded where Sharpton and Jesse Jackson failed by acting in a certain way. Martin Luther King succeeded where Malcom X and others failed by acting in a certain way. Alex Jones is just not the right person for the job.

• Like 1

are you volunteering?

I think people need a bit of a shake up... too many drones buzzing around... The audience Gandhi had is very different to the audience Alex is trying to reach...

Ive seen the cool, calm collected approach... not getting any attention... (re this topic)

this on the other hand is gaining ground

for better or worse... I think for the better... hence the attacks trying to cut him down.

let the games begin...

6 million views... approx 19'000 likes and 3'000 dislikes... and about 99.99% in agreement

not too bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Gandhi drove the British out. Jones talks about the same thing. The Crazies on all sides do have a small purpose to keep everything in balance. Ralph Nader was crazy as hell but he saved millions of lives. Alex Jones has a small purpose too and has aroused some attention - but he needs a more sane replacement to take his agenda further along. An agenda I don't fully agree with - and I'm not for driving any British people out at this time.

Nope. No one needs to appear more sane. Especially not any "Crazies" as you put it.

Jones hurts himself and his cause when he rambles off his conspiracy theories.

...and Bush being behind 911

This is off topic at this point, but I saw this video in the past month and found it to be incredibly...coincidental. Not sharing it to prove that GWB had something to do with the attacks...just something that more people should see and be aware of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQvKJQyoDA

edit: Actually just watching this again, I saw that when it says "plane" the word being pointed to by the teacher actually seems to say "playing". So, slightly less creepy.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

Ahahaha yes... this so..funny...yet not...

fk... nope he didn't have anything do to with it... good ole St George

... infallible

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....

sorry hahah hmm hahaaaaa

it gets so ridiculous ... you know