Shangri-La

The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Peniel

free onine books, meditation techniques gadgets, atlantis

The CLO (Children of the Law of One) was one of, or maybe even the first spiritual order on earth, and the energy practices are the original energy practices. Most major religions have their roots in a teacher of the CLO , although most people who followed or now follow the religion would not usually know the founder was a CLO monk/teacher.

Shargung La is the final place where the Children of the Law of One retreated to after the final destruction of Atlantis in 10,500 BC, they also went to Egypt, the Pyrenees, and the Yucatan.

Many energy and meditation practices originate from Tibetan mountains and even the Shargung La area in Tibet, a subtropical warmer area inside the deepest gorge in the world amidst the freezing Himalayas. Though the Shargung La Monastery was attacked and destroyed, and many monks were killed in 1990, there are still some monks and guides in the area even though modern science thought that humans had never lived there. It is such a remote area it did not show up even on satellite images.

From The Chicago Tribune News Service, January 8, 1999, Explorers find Elusive Shangri-La-

Explorers Find Elusive Shangri-la in Tibet

Tibet-map.jpg

Account of an explorers description of the area-

http://www.railrider...angri-a-14.html

"Western logic is inadequate to explain certain phenomena that we experienced here," says Gil. "We saw rivers flowing side-by-side but in opposite directions. We would be guided back onto lost trails by Tibetan priests directing us to follow brilliant double rainbows. Local hunters would miraculously appear out of the mists to lead us to our next destination.

From the teachings of the great Atlantean Priest King Thoth who lead an exodus to Egypt indicating Shangri La is a real place on Earth where people live. Also known as Hermes Trismegistus

A Hyper-History of the Emerald Tablet

The Emerald Tablet is one of the most revered documents in the Western World, and its Egyptian author, Hermes Trismegistus, has become synonymous with ancient wisdom. His tablet contains an extremely succinct summary of what Aldous Huxley dubbed the "Perennial Philosophy," a timeless science of soul that keeps popping up despite centuries of effort to suppress it. The basic idea is that there exists a divine or archetypal level of mind that determines physical reality, and individuals can access that realm through direct knowledge of God.

The teachings of Hermes -- the Hermetic tradition -- is one of the oldest spiritual traditions in the world, and while no direct evidence links the Emerald Tablet to Eastern religions, it shares uncanny similarities in concepts and terminology with Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism. In the West, the tablet found a home not only in the pagan tradition but also in all three of the orthodox Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), and many of the most heretical beliefs of the Gnostics are also openly expressed in it. Like the authors of the tablet, the Gnostics believed that direct knowledge of reality could be attained through psychological discipline and meditative exercises. They also shared a common view of the universe in which "All Is One," a pattern of creation and decay symbolized by the Ouroboros (the snake eating its own tail).

Thoth the Atlantean, Tablet 15

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet 15

"Now give I the Key to Shamballa,

the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:

Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun

ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,

guides for ye when my day is done."

Painting of the Himalayas by Jon Peniel monk or the Children of the Law of One Order-

spirituality articles

himalayas-tiny-wiz.jpg

The Explorer accounts

Gyala Peri (23,891') - This mountain has never been climbed.

scan11aM.jpg

Namcha Barwa (25,436') - Known to the Tibetans as the "Blazing Mountain of Celestial Metal".

scan12aM.jpg

Konla Karpo (22,339')

scan13aM.jpg

Skies clear revealing Namcha Barwa (25,436'), to the far left on the Indian continent and Gyala Peri (23,891'), to the far right on the Asian continent. Only approximately 12 miles apart, the world's deepest gorge (17,758') lies between these two great mountains. The formidable Dorje Bragsen (pron. Droksen - drok = rock) mountain (12,818'), stands guard in the middle ground protecting the entrance into this most elusive and sacred "Inner Gorge". (This is the first photograph ever taken of these geologic formations from this eastern direction.)

scan8aM.jpg

Studying possible ascent routes up the guardian mountain Dorje Bragsen (left) - Gyala Peri (23,891') - (center) stands luminous above the unrevealed "Inner Gorge".

scan14aM.jpg

Swallowed in the clouds trying to locate the elusive route into the hidden "Inner Gorge".

scan04M.jpg

local takin hunter on trail.

scan03M.jpg

The Buddhist Shaman had his dream. The Westerners can be taken up and over the sacred guardian protector mountain - Dorje Bragsen. The beginning of our climb - note the expedition, dwarfed in the bottom left of the photograph.

scan16aM.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

the steep and treacherous ascent up the sacred guardian protector mountain - Dorje Bragsen (12,818')

scan17aM.jpg

Troy Gillenwater and the Buddhist hunter from the clouds scout possible descent routes from the top of Dorje Bragsen - gateway to the "Inner Gorge".

scan19aM.jpg

Skies uncharacteristicaly clear.

scan11M.jpg

Matuk and the first Buddhist hunter "guide" (who materialized from the mists) survey the countryside.

scan15aM.jpg

Uncertain of our way, a second Buddhist hunter mysteriously manifests from the shrouded landscape. He knows of a secret passage into the gorge and agrees to guide us. He also tells us of a massive waterfall. Could this be the "Lost Falls of the Brahmaputra"?

scan21M.jpg

Entrance to the Inner Gorge

shangri-la3.jpg

Entering the Inner gorge

scan20aM.jpg

With visibility down to only 3 to 4 feet, we follow our "new found" guide through the swirling Himalayan clouds. Finally we crest a ridge and wait. As the guide and the porters begin their tortuous descent through the mists and into the inner sanctum we linger above. Slowly our dreams are answered. The mists begin to lift and the long-sought and elusive "Inner Gorge" reveals its paradise of wonders to us. Here we are looking directly down into the deepest gorge in the world - the thrust-pivot point of two major, colliding, continents. Far below we can see the powerful Yarlung Tsangpo River brutally contorted and twisted back in on itself by enormous geologic forces. (The river is flowing from the left to the right side of the photograph.)

scan07M.jpg

The Oval Opening Anomaly

We begin our long-awaited descent into the "Inner Gorge" and we notice a most strange river pattern - see the bottom left of the photograph.

scan26M.jpg

Guided by our "Buddhist hunter from the mists", we snake our way down the seemingly sheer cliffs towards the waterfall. Ken Storm examines the series of falls.

scan29M.jpg

• Like 1

photographing the revealed "Inner Gorge" up-river toward Pemako Chung.

scan24M.jpg

scan08M.jpg

This photograph is taken from directly above "Rainbow Falls". The falls can be identified by the large rock in the current at the top of the falls on river-right.

scan30M.jpg

Further below "Rainbow Falls" ("Rainbow Falls" is located at the very bottom left of this photograph - see the identifying large rock in the river-right current), the river takes a sharp left and wraps into another larger falls.

scan31M.jpg

The scouting expedition of Gil Gillenwater, Troy Gillenwater, Ken Storm, the hunter guide and several porters descends to within an estimated 1,000 feet of the larger falls. From this vantage-point they further photograph and document the falls' existence estimating its vertical drop to be approximately 100 feet.

scan32M.jpg

Other than what is located within this last 4 mile "missing link" of unexplored river, these falls would be, in fact, the elusive and long-sought legendary, "Lost Falls of the Brahmaputra".

scan06M.jpg

Shargung La is hidden from view even from the air or by satellite-

20061108093814983.jpg?t=1235715979

Image of a part that can be seen by satellites, inside the deepest gorge in the world-

tsangpo_3500_zps2328307f.jpg

and more-

20061108114558703.jpg

another angle of the powerful Shargung La river

20061108115320561.jpg

• Like 1

and-
iyopyoiyoiy.jpg?t=1235716074

Shargung La
20061108115536152.jpg

The Great River
yaluzangbu1.jpg?t=1235716200

River going into the great canyon where Shangri La was located-
tibetpic.gif?t=1235716328

and-
TwinFallsTibet.jpg?t=1235716411

Deep-
Hikealongriver.jpg?t=1235716450

Before it was destroyed in 1990 by evil worldwide governmental military forces, the monastery written about in James Hilton's lost Horizon really did exist at Shargung La-
20061108115827396-1_zps0a000efa.jpg

To understand better
Chapter Three Sources and Descendants of the Teachings

From here, from the Lost teachings of Atlantis, Jon Peniel taks about his experience and emotions when he first came to the Monastery
spiritual journey

When I got to the outskirts of Tibet, guides associated with our order, snuck me across the border and led me to the monastery. Communist China had already invaded, and troops had to be avoided at all costs.

The monastery was in an isolated area of the Himalayas that was considered “forbidden”, even to Tibetans. Other than those of our order, no human had ever even stepped foot there, until recently when some daring and hardy explorers finally “discovered” the area.

As we got closer to our destination, I was shocked to find that we were entering a warmer, wetter area. Most of the Himalayas are stark, frigid, and barren. And here I was in the midst of these great frozen giants, surrounded by thriving “warm region” plant life! And how beautiful it was.

Finally, the day arrived when my quest would come to an end. All of a sudden there it was - the place my heart and soul had dreamed of. It was beautiful, and strikingly unique. The pyramids, domes, and cubic structures created such unique artistic and other-worldly symmetry. I’d never seen anything like it. Seeing it from a distance, I was stunned, thrilled, scared, awe-inspired - hundreds of feelings rushed through me like the waters of the powerful falls nearby.

As I approached the monastery, I noticed many small buildings all around the outside of its walls.

A part about performing the Star Exercise at Shargung La-

Outside in a courtyard, Zain, and over a hundred people formed a circle, holding hands with arms outstretched between them. They were about to do an energy technique called the Star exercise. I had read about this years ago, in a very old book I read by an author whose last name was Leadbetter, Ledbeter, or something similar. The book was about what he called the Great White Brotherhood in Tibet, and it described them doing something called the Star Exercise during a festival called “Wesak”. But many of the particulars were never mentioned in the book. And the author’s stories also indicated that the people were as inaccessible as any myth. So while the book fascinated and attracted me in many ways, and his description of the people sounded like home, it left me with nothing I could further pursue. Now I found myself living it - the real thing.

Anastasia ushered me into position in this giant human chain that formed the circle, and gave me quick instructions. And then it began. I closed my eyes, as a feeling of light-headedness came over me. My head and body were buzzing with energy. I thought I was perhaps starting to “black out”, yet all I saw was fluctuating white light. It seemed as if I was experiencing a million thoughts and pictures all in a moment’s time. As I opened my eyes I saw energy vibrating in all things, and all the people there. Everything was flashing with white light superimposed over it.

Apparently, I wasn’t the only one experiencing some dramatic effects from this “Star exercise”. A novice monk had come to join in the exercise a little late, and stood alone outside the circle. He collapsed, and lay there as if lifeless. I heard Zain muttering some kind of admonishment about it being dangerous to stand outside the circle, then he said loudly, “One has left the body, he has become lost, I must retrieve him”, and in a few moments the body of the collapsed novice twitched, and he returned to consciousness.

Here is the Star exercise to develop qi flowing inwards as well as outwards together. And to store/charge/refine the energy vibration of the body. It is in fact the original Ki or Yoga technique
online meditation reiki yoga exercises the star exericise

staranimate2.gif
starexcer2people.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Yoga

The History of Tibetan Yoga

yoga videos discounts - ashtanga, hatha, bikram

benyogasmallanimopt.gif

yogaanimopt.gif

Another site about the same Yoga style-

yoga postures

About The Monks Tibetan Yoga Came From

Their lineage is from a recently destroyed monastery in an area of Tibet considered a "forbidden zone", even to most Buddhists. Other primary monasteries were located in the isolated Pyrenees mountains of Spain, The Jungles of the Yucatan, and the mountains of South America.

Before the destruction of their primary monastery in Tibet, they also began an experiment of "coming forward" to the public, with a smaller monastery in California. There, many North Americans joined the order. Those monks were taught by the last "head monk" of the order, who trained at the Tibetan monastery (he passed on 4/22/2002).

They continue the practices and are passing on the lineage and teachings to others, while working towards building a new primary monastery isolated in the Rocky Mountains.

I was fortunate enough to visit their monastery, and I couldn't help but be constantly reminded of a movie I'd seen called "Lost Horizon" (both an old B&W version, and a modern Technicolor version starring Peter Finch, and a host of great actors). Why was it so similar?

I believe the author of the book "Lost Horizon", either also visited, heard stories from those who had, or perhaps even had visions in his dreams. Even his name for the place, Shangri-la, was similar to the name for their monastery "Shargung-la". But most striking, just as in the movies/book, their was no "dogma" as many religions have, and their spiritual beliefs/philosophies were so simple - compassion, caring, unselfishness, kindness, harmlessness and loving one another.

As tools of spiritual growth, they used yoga, meditation, and humble, loving personal interaction/constructive criticism (like you'd use a mirror showing you what you really look like, and what needs to be changed).

I also believe one of the most important tools, is seeing other people (and life events) as "mirrors", to help us see ourselves. I thus welcome, and even ask for, constructive criticism as a tool for change, in an ongoing process of self-improvement.

The below "balcony" photo is typical of the amazing Buddhist monasteries that were once found in the thousands in Tibet. Most have been destroyed. There are no photos of Shargung la remaining after it was bombed/shelled. It was actually quite different. And explorers (from National Geographic) only came upon the isolated area of Tibet in which it was located, after its destruction. And even though it no longer stood, they too were amazed by just the fact that a sub-tropical environment, not visible by satellites even, existed amongst the high, fridgid, barren Himalayas.

http://www.yoga-tibet.com/monksoptimized.jpg

Power politics

http://www.powerpolitics.in/Issues/August2012/page36.php

More-

http://chandrashekharasandprints.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/the-great-bend/

The Great Bend

Three major rivers originate from glaciers and great frozen lakes at a height of about 18000 feet in western Tibet, all in the vicinity of the revered ‘Kailash’ spur. The first major river of this trio is the Indus, which flows towards Northwest. The second river, which flows southwards and is of great importance for north India, is the Satlaj river. The third river flowing eastwards is known in Tibet as Yarlung Tsangpo or Brahmaputra in India. The total course of this river actually extends to more than 1800 miles. Initially this river flows eastwards on the Tibetan plateau at an average gradient of only about 15 feet per mile.

When course of this river reaches the Arunachal Pradesh state border with Tibet, Yarlung Tsangpo suddenly makes a full left turn and starts flowing northwards in a region which is considered as easternmost end of the Great Himalayan range. Yarlung Tsangpo flows here in a deep canyon or gorge between two Himalayan peaks ‘Namcha Barwa’ and ‘Gyala Peri’. This canyon, only about 13 miles wide, is as deep as 3 miles at few places and is therefore sometimes called as the mount Everest of the gorges. Yarlung Tsangpo waters crash down over 15000 feet in this gorge. After this great fall, the river makes full, about turn to south and rushes towards Arunachal Pradesh state boundary. This region, where the river takes such a big turn of almost 270 degrees, is known as ‘The Great Bend’ of the Yarlung Tsangpo.

Tibetans had always considered this great bend region as a most revered heavenly abode of Gods. They believe that the course of river, if seen from above has a shape of a Lion’s mouth and this Lion has protected them over ages.

Guru Padmasambhava

Ancient Tibetan Neyigs or guides to sacred places, in form of scrolls, describe the journey of Guru Padmasambhava to those places 1200 years back. Unfortunately, many such Neyigs were destroyed by Chinese in cultural revolution. Tibetans also believed that the Yarlung Tsangpo has a great fall in this place. Tibetan texts describe a Beyul or a paradise behind this fall, which one can approach through a secret door.

In the Lion’s mouth tract, the river goes down at an unbelievable slope of 50 to 200 feet per mile creating a tremendous force with which the water flows down. The both banks of the river here are very steep and covered with dense forests almost impregnable. This geographical fact and the Tibetan belief gave rise to an assumption amongst western geographers that Yarlung Tsangpo has a great fall here in the great bend area which can be compared with Victoria falls or even Niagara. However, since the canyon was almost impossible to penetrate, no exploratory expeditions could succeed. Nineteenth century British explorers like Kinthup, Captain Bailey, Kingdon Ward and Lord Cawder did manage to explore the gorge and write down details of the terrain except for a 5 mile patch, which remained unexplored.

China opened up access to this region for explorers only in 1990 and a number of expeditions were carried out there without much success. Ian Baker, a Buddhist Scholar and also a real life mountaineer and explorer made three exploratory attempts in great bend area and around in April 1993, July 1995 and October 1998 as a part of three major expeditions. During the last expedition, he was able to reach the last 5 mile patch that still remained unexplored. They found no great fall but series of mind boggling smaller falls.

5 mile region

In 1998, Ian baker’s team left for the final pilgrimage to the hidden gorge of the Brahmaputra just before the Great bend. Starting from Trulung village near Po Tsangpo river, they travelled to the hidden 5 mile gorge, via Yumi, Tsachu, Bayu, Azadem, and Tsodem to reach the Rainbow falls first discovered by Kingdon Ward. Continuing further along the mountain ridge and descending towards river at several points, the team finally succeeded to locate the hidden fall of Brahmaputra, described by the Guru Padmasambava 1200 years back and which has eluded almost everyone else. They even managed to locate an oval opening in the wall next to the falls, which is anyway impossible to approach because of the steep shear edges along the gorge.

5 mile region with hidden falls

Northern part of Great Bend

The great bend region has come into limelight because of another recent international dispute. News started coming from China few years back, that Chinese Government has taken up a major plan to divert waters of Yarlung Tsangpo, after great bend area and before river riches Arunachal Pradesh state. Eventually, Chinese have denied having undertaken any such project. However, alarm bells continue to ring for lower riparian countries like India and Bangladesh over the matter.

Is this the beginning of 14 or 15 new topics on the same subject, 2 or 3 each day, filled with you repeatedly posting to yourself?

I understand this is your passion, but could you congregate your posts in a single thread instead of repeating your past behavior of creating a dozen or more new topics in a week that imo disrupt the flow of conversation in the site.

Is this the beginning of 14 or 15 new topics on the same subject, 2 or 3 each day, filled with you repeatedly posting to yourself?

The only reason for this is that no-one seems to reply to the initial posts. Which is a shame really, because Immortal4life does have some interesting topics that he shares with us.

People on here seemed to be obsessed with becoming enlightened at all costs or developing super-powers. Others are too self-obsessed and demand that their way is the only way etc etc.

This forum has become stale with regurgitated topics. It is nice to read Immortal4life's topics. They are like a breath of fresh air sometimes.

• Like 2

Mate of mine got a job as a lavatory attendant.

I asked him how it was going and he told the following tale.

"I got junkies coming in shooting up. Yobs puking all over the place drunk out of their skulls. Gay guys cottaging. The odd time somebody comes in to actually take a dump.. Man! it's like a breath of fresh air."

Mate of mine got a job as a lavatory attendant.

I asked him how it was going and he told the following tale.

"I got junkies coming in shooting up. Yobs puking all over the place drunk out of their skulls. Gay guys cottaging. The odd time somebody comes in to actually take a dump.. Man! it's like a breath of fresh air."

Why do you do this to every f..ing topic ?

To add to your ridiculously large post count ?

If you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, stay away. You're not funny, you're boring.

• Like 1

Off to Shangri-La for you my lad.

My comments are in direct relation to the OP they simply don't coincide with what you choose to accept.

Police officer is a steady and secure job for those suited to it. Or so I'm told.

Edited by GrandmasterP

The only reason for this is that no-one seems to reply to the initial posts. Which is a shame really, because Immortal4life does have some interesting topics that he shares with us.

People on here seemed to be obsessed with becoming enlightened at all costs or developing super-powers. Others are too self-obsessed and demand that their way is the only way etc etc.

This forum has become stale with regurgitated topics. It is nice to read Immortal4life's topics. They are like a breath of fresh air sometimes.

I appreciate your kind words, and am glad you liked it.

• Like 1

that imo disrupt the flow of conversation in the site.

Regardless of where things may eventually go, prepare to have your "flow" of conversation interrupted.

I always have enjoyed metaphysical novels trying to be passed off as true events. That is how I would read the book of Jon Piniel. I would order it for pure enjoyment. Metaphysical sci-fi. 

The oldest recordings of true spiritual methods are found in the Vedas of India. They were not created by man. They were cognized by enlightened seers/rishis at each new creation of the Earth when the atmosphere is most pure. --- paraphrased from the teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.