Josama

entity issue, advice needed

Hello,

In september I contacted Sifu Jenny because I thought that I may have an entity issue after reading a testimonial of one of her patients. When I had my online consultation she told me that I indeed have a entity that it has been with me for three years and it is pretty serious. Unfortunately I won't be able to go see her before september while the entity is giving me hell, so I thought that I could as well write on here in the hope of finding people who have been in the same situation to ask for advice.

Yes you are right now I know I have an entity I won't be able to forget about it but since being told that I have an entity after fist being depressed I find that my situation has gotten much better, probably because I know can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 1

I tend to call BS on that one, easy... but that has only been my personal experience... I believe I am just simply "meant" to be an open conduct for all spirits, good bad ugly and beautiful.... like I said, I don't get a choice.

^^ I will not deny your experience because of my own. I hope you learn to deal peacefully with your situation.

Edited by thetaoiseasy

By "the entity giving me hell" I mean that, apart from taking most of my energy, it influences my thoughts in a really bad sense. When I am around people I like, often thoughts pop in my head like "I wish he dies" or I get an urge to hit them this is driving me crazy. So because of this I now mostly avoid eye contact with the people around me.

Aditionally I think that the entity is also attacking the people around me. When near me, people start sneezing, sleeping or let the things in their hand fall.

@thetaoiseasy : the last 2 years have been the best and at the same time the worst of my life. The best because I met new friends with which I can laugh heartfully despite my situation, my feelings of love these 2 last years have been such a gift but at the same time has my world gotten more sinister...

Although I hate it, I must admit that this hopeless situation has made me enormously grow as a person.

Edited by Josama

Wish there was more information here but here us something I know.

No one can tell you, you do or don't have this or that.

If right, it should only confirm what you already know.

Glad to hear you getting help wit your issue. Don't have any experience with these things so can't give any valuable advice. However, I hear this is a pretty good book on exorcism. Supposedly the lady was doing exorcisms's for decade or two. Perhaps it can give you some insights.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Exorcists-Handbook-Josephine-McCarthy/dp/193399391X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1358028233&sr=8-6&keywords=Exorcism+handbook

-My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

Because I don't believe in entities, or at least have filed them into my thick, 'Don't Know' file; I wonder if this gives me immunity to them? I.E. I don't believe in ghosts so I lack awareness of them. Course such insensitivity cuts both ways. We don't what we're missing by cutting off senses.

My mom just had cataract surgery and remarked 'The world has gotten much more colorful'

• Like 2

I once heard a Faith Healer explain demons this way, to us laymen.

A bird will fly over a man's head.

He must keep shewing it away or it will build a nest in his hair.

If the for some reason doesn't and that does build a nest in his hair will need someone

to help get it out and wash the shit off.

Demons will tell things and do things to man.

As soon as one lets their guard down they will move in.

I was taught Faith and Authority as a kid.

I can only point to my teachers, like my mom

and yes, the Bible.

Because I don't believe in entities,

Not even the dybbuk?..

300px-Dybbuk.jpg

I wonder if this gives me immunity to them?

No. A friend of mine related a story of his cat who contracted an entity in Taipei. A normal and peaceful cat who was doing all the regular cat stuff for a few years suddenly turned into a destructive force, running in circles for hours on end, shredding curtains and cushions, overturning vases, hissing and biting and scratching and apparently never sleeping. His mother (the friend's, not the cat's) contacted a priest, who said that the cat was possessed, but the entity was meant for the owner yet the cat took it on himself, as they often do. He exorcised the entity but said that the owner was being pushed out of his home by an ongoing spiritual attack and the cat would not be able to fend it off forever. The mother was so worried and the arguments between her and her nonbeliever son got so heated that he wound up emigrating to the US -- fulfilling the priest's pronouncement about being pushed out of his home.

• Like 4

I would say, be wary of the entity as in, be mindful of the entity that is reluctantly attaching itself to you.

Do not try to force it out of your mind, as this will cause it to grow stronger. Be wary of its presence and allow it to subside, as it will subside eventually. The entity is an illusion, your thoughts do not belong to you. Stop trying so hard to control it.

Edited by Tom Lin

Everything is an illusion according to some systems of indoctrination, but you do put your pants on your legs, not on your head, even if the pants, the legs, and the head are all illusions. Different rules of engagement for living in the ultimate and the temporal.

• Like 4

I read through Jenny Lamb's whole website a while back. She seems to look at the world through a different angle than some other Qigong masters. I believe she said that the odds of being reincarnated as a human again is the same as winning the lottery. She seems to think that you have to be chosen to be a healer - while somebody like Chunyi Lin says that we are all healers. Also she said that most spiritual techniques have vanished from the earth - while TheTaoisEasy says that almost every technique is available today.....

I worry that masters who charge for finding entities, will find entities everywhere and in everyone. Some olde tyme taoists priests do a wonderful business in Fu's. Selling them to ward off evil spirits, stepping in dog shit, or to ransom your ancestors back from hell. I don't like it.

For some, belief makes it real; and they become easy marks to the inscrupulous, but also to people who sincerely believe and bilk the same as total frauds.

Still I've been around enough to know the world has things beyond my understanding, things and dimensions beyond the tic toc norm. I assume most things are self created psychological imaginings and when ignored go away. For those that don't I'd consider getting professional help to exorcise.

Dybbuks..??..hmnn disembodied souls with a penchant for malice. Its interesting how some orthodox jewish beliefs come close to tibetan as far as the disorientation of the newly dead. Do I believe..not actively, but like others its filed in a the 'Don't Know' cabinet. The folders get thicker each year, and stay largely ignored. I know they are there and should I need them, doubtful but possible, I have an idea who to call.

Edited by thelerner

Hi Josama,

I saw that you were living in Europe. Exorcism is still a living practice in Orthodoxy. Try finding an Orthodox priest (preferably a monk), some, who have spent countless hours in prayer, are quite good at removing entities.

• Like 1