Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Theory: Psychopathic Mind Origins and Animal Flesh Consumption

This is something I was considering some time ago... in relation to a couple of other things... so if some things seem a little random... yaya

Mad Human Disease?

Also in relation to 'demonic' beings and negative /lower vibration states of being (thinking + behaviour)

I have a recent theory regarding the psychopathic mind and its origins... recent as in this morning so I haven't had time to look into too far... but I wanted to share it with you.

I think it has relation to the consumption of animal flesh that began around the time of the great flood.

There are many tales of whole vegetarian /vegan civilizations

The earliest records of vegetarianism as a concept and practice amongst a significant number of people concern ancient India[2] and the ancient Greek civilizations in southern Italy and Greece.[3] In both instances the diet was closely connected with the idea of nonviolence toward animals (called ahinsa in India), and was promoted by religious groups and philosophers.[4] Following the Christianization of the Roman Empire in late antiquity, vegetarianism nearly disappeared from Europe.[5]

Jain and Buddhist sources show that the principle of nonviolence toward animals was an established rule in both religions as early as the 6th century BC.[18] The Jain concept, which is particularly strict, may be even much older. Parshva, the earliest Jain leader (Tirthankara) whom modern Western historians consider to be a historical figure, lived in the 8th or 7th century BC. He is said to have preached nonviolence no less radically than it was practiced in the Jain community in the times of Mahavira (6th century BC).

The earliest European references to a vegetarian diet occur in Homer (Odyssey 9, 82–104) and Herodotus (4, 177), who mention the Lotophagi (Lotus-eaters), an indigene people on the North African coast, who according to Herodotus lived on nothing but the fruits of a plant called lotus. Diodorus Siculus (3, 23–24) transmits tales of vegetarian peoples or tribes in Ethiopia, and further stories of this kind are narrated and discussed in ancient sources.[36] All of them, however, display legendary traits or appear in a mythical context; hence they cannot be regarded as evidence for the historical existence of such peoples. WIKI... pretty interesting article altogether.

http://en.wikipedia....f_vegetarianism

Just a few examples :)

Researchers in Europe recruited vegan, vegetarian, and meat-eating volunteers and placed them into an MRI machine while showing them a series of random pictures. The MRI scans revealed that when observing animal or human suffering, the "empathy-related" areas of the brain are more active among vegetarians and vegans. The researchers also found that there are certain brain areas that only vegans and vegetarians seem to activate when witnessing suffering. http://www.peta.org/... ... fault.aspx

If you think about it we are really parasites living off animal life /energy etc

perhaps these practices... slaughter...blood...fear etc attracted these Archon beings?

+ if we are talking vibrational states... 150 billion animals globally per year

just a thought :)

///

Following the Christianization of the Roman Empire in late antiquity, vegetarianism nearly disappeared from Europe.[5] ??

Some of the early Christians in the apostolic era were concerned that eating meat sacrificed to idols might result in ritual pollution. The Apostle Paul emphatically rejected that view (Romans 14:2-21; compare 1 Corinthians 8:8-9, Colossians 2:20-22).[55]

"Meat was often sacrificed on pagan altars and dedicated to pagan gods in Paul's day. Later this meat was offered for sale in the public meat markets. Some Christians wondered if it were morally right for Christians to eat such meat that had previously been sacrificed to pagan gods."[56]

Many early Christians were vegetarian such as Clement of Alexandria, Origen, John Chrysostom, Basil the Great and others. Some early church writings suggest that Matthew, Peter & James were vegetarian. The historian Eusebius writes that the Apostle “Matthew partook of seeds, nuts and vegetables, without flesh.” Clement of Alexandria wrote, “It is far better to be happy than to have your bodies act as graveyards for animals.” Saint Porphyry wrote an entire book entitled On Abstinence from Animal Food which compiled most of the classical thought on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia....f_vegetarianism

Paul the 'Father' of the Catholic Church... basically encourages ritual sacrifice of animals in front of idols? Satanic much?

These practices coming out of the middle east? in the Gnostic scriptures / Nag Hammadi etc its states that the Archon / demons have a strong hold in Jerusalem.

The Sumerian + Babylonian 'Cradle of Civilization (Filth)'

///

These things are true

Maybe I will add Fetal Animal Flesh Consumption Syndrome?

It seems the fall of civilization... true civilization...(like the global one that archaeology hints at today... the one that built the pyramids + that is mentioned in the Vedic scriptures as having free energy and flying machines etc) is related to animal sacrifice and consumption resulting in the demonic possession of the earth / or Mad Human Dis Ease /Chaos

Vegetarian Diet in the Bible /// (this was radically countered and you have the likes of Paul/Saul saying the exact opposite and encouraging ritual sacrifice and idol worship...)

Proverbs 12:10 teaches, “A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast,” and Psalm 145:9 reminds us that “The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.”

The Bible depicts vegetarianism as God’s ideal, and the diet conforms to the central biblical principle of steward-ship. In Eden, all creatures lived peacefully, and God told both humans and animals to consume only plant foods (Gen. 1:29–31). Several prophecies, such as Isaiah 11:6–9, foresee a return to this vegetarian world, where the wolf, lamb, lion, cow, bear, snake, and little child all coexist peacefully. Christian vegetarians, while acknowledging human sinfulness, believe we should strive toward the harmonious world Isaiah envisioned—to try to live in accordance with the prayer that Jesus taught us, “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven”

Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

Leviticus 3.17: It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Leviticus 17.10: And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 17.12: Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

Leviticus 17.14: For as to the life of all flesh, its blood is with its life: therefore I said to the children of Israel, "You shall not eat the blood of any kind of flesh; for the life of all flesh is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off."

1 Samuel 14.32-33: And the people flew upon the spoil, and took sheep, and oxen, and calves, and slew them on the ground: and the people did eat them with the blood. Then they told Saul, saying, Behold, the people sin against the LORD, in that they eat with the blood. And he said, Ye have transgressed : roll a great stone unto me this day.

Acts 15.20: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Acts 15.29: That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Isaiah 1.5: Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of the goats. When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear, for your hands are full of blood.

Isaiah 66.3: He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man.

Isaiah 65: The lion shall lie down with the lamb.. they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord.

The Bible describes God’s concern for animals repeatedly (Matt. 10:29, 12:11–12, 18:12–14) and forbids cruelty (Deut. 22:10, 25:4).

Importantly, after the Flood, God made a covenant, stated five times, with animals as well as humans. All creatures share in the Sabbath rest (Exod. 20:10; Deut. 5:14). The Bible describes animals praising God (Pss. 148:7–10, 150:6), shows animals present in eternity (Isa. 65:25; Rev. 5:13), and affirms that God preserves animals (Ps. 36:6; Eph. 1:10; Col. 1:20). Animals and humans look to God for sustenance (Pss. 104:27–31, 147:9; Matt. 6:26; Luke 12:6) and deliverance (Jon. 3:7–9; Rom. 8:18–23). God’s covenant in Genesis 9, in all five instances, is with all flesh, not just humans.

///

Every mystical / spiritual tradition abstains from meat consumption, why?

The Buddhist, Yogis, Taoist... past Christian mystics...Sufi mystics etc

Once considered one of the most vile things imaginable is now a daily practice for a large portion of the world...

I believe this violence against animals is related to human war /violence against each other = blood lust

If we can't find compassion in our hearts for an innocent animal what hope have we?

///

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

///

Americans eat more meat than any other population in the world; about one-sixth of the total, though they are less than one-twentieth of the global population. http://opinionator.b... ... -meat-why/

Another article said 10-12 x more than the average person in Mozambique or Bangladesh...

32% of Americans with a mental disorder? 75 million... http://www.sodahead.... ... n-2302739/

In a recent article in The New York Review of Books, Angell deconstructs what she calls an apparent "raging epidemic of mental illness" among Americans. The use of psychoactive drugs—including both antidepressants and antipsychotics—has exploded, and if the new drugs are so effective, Angell points out, we should "expect the prevalence of mental illness to be declining, not rising." Instead, "the tally of those who are so disabled by mental disorders that they qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) increased nearly two and a half times between 1987 and 2007 - from one in 184 Americans to one in seventy-six. For children, the rise is even more startling - a thirty-five-fold increase in the same two decades. Mental illness is now the leading cause of disability in children." Under the tutelage of Big Pharma, we are "simply expanding the criteria for mental illness so that nearly everyone has one." Fugh-Berman agrees: In the age of aggressive drug marketing, she says, "Psychiatric diagnoses have expanded to include many perfectly normal people. http://www.aljazeera... ... 79987.html

So the greatest consumption of meat + psychosis (and other diseases)?

////

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 3

You are what you eat

So within so without

Everything starts at home...

How does one expect to have a sane peaceful government when the people are insane and violent?

Also note the mental states described in the article above... removed... was talking about anger, depression, frustration etc in relation to consumption of animal flesh + dairy + chemicals/ hormones and other toxins used in this process.

In these extreme low vibratory / negative states (suffered by the animals..than consumed by humans) the mind is significantly vulnerable and perhaps even open to entities who dwell within the lesser realms/dimensions. ?

You either consume life + light or death + darkness?

• Like 3

I admire you writing this post. Nice one mate

Actually the major reason I dont consume meat and try not to consume too much cheese, dont really have milk or yogurt is spirituality wise you really FEEL the difference.

Before I stopped eating meat I could come up with a million reasons/counterarguments/justifications for it, but if you think about it eating an animal thats been killed/tortured unneccessarily is surely putting those toxins inside of you, then people spend time thinking about meditation etc, The food you eat is very important.

I often eat a lot of sugar, overeat, eat past 6pm, eat too quick. I can really feel the difference mentally.

I am on a fast right now, I just feel that I dont need much food, I need very little. The body needs such little amounts of food even for bodybuilders/athletes, once people overeat their body take away the energy that would go towards healing and put it towards digesting food that is unneccessary. The times I have fasted I have just been in constant healing/peace.

• Like 2

Cant judge anyone for it though, I used to love a steak..

• Like 1

Veggie is best, in my book anyway.

Hitler was a veggie and he was a psycho. Not sure meat eating equates with psychopathy or being a veggie with being super nice though.

Cracking posts here.

• Like 1

Veggie is best, in my book anyway.

Hitler was a veggie and he was a psycho. Not sure meat eating equates with psychopathy or being a veggie with being super nice though.

Cracking posts here.

Yeh not sure of it either, perhaps he would have been more aggressive with meat eating. Personally however offensive this sounds I tend to disregard most versions of history, world war two has many views and from seeing the view they force teach children about 9/11 and binladen, frankly I dont accept that there probably wernt more sinister motives for world war two..just saying im not sure...also hitler was fairly spiritual about somethings eg ufos, vimanas

• Like 1

Believing and fanatically adhering to biblical mythology is one cause of personality and anti social disorders. The biblical writings condone rape, murder, misogyny, slavery, hate and war. Here in the U.S. right wing hate groups use biblical mythology to condone violence, anti social behavior.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Thanks WhiteWolfRunningOnAir for bringing up the subject and especially for compiling all those biblical hints for vegetarianism. I will keep it as a reference.

To my regret, most Christians I know are little or unreflected meat eaters. The seemingly more dedicated ones among them are at least aware, that the recommended ideal is to live without meat.

I can see your points as valid, but the question of the first cause is difficult.

It makes me think of how Rudolf Steiner described the karmic effect of this animal torturing to uglily bounce back in the future of mankind's development. Or how Gurdjieff mentionned how the US fall will be due to bad nourishment.

If you read this thread and eat meat, please see your responsability for the degenerated life and suffering an industrially cultured animal has to experience. I also can confirm from my own experience that I felt more "pure" when I went completely vegetarian.

"As long as there are slaughterhouses, there will be battlefields." -Leo Tolstoy

• Like 1

Prove that meat eating causes psychopathy...until then, it's just conjecture. I personally don't think it's true at all. In fact, I think that vegans and the like tend to have more personality and mental issues than normal people. For one thing, a lack of vitamin b12 leads to irritability, among other problems.

Consider that animals eat each other, based on what they are and need. They are following the natural law (don't Taoists appreciate such a thing?)...versus being too idealistic and being violent in mind, by judging the acts of others. By even going so far to say that they tend to be psychopathic?

As for the Bible, here is what looks to be an unbiased list of verses: http://www.openbible...eating_red_meat

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 5

Mindfulness. Most people I know don't think of it at all. But I'm a very concious meat eater and hunter. Actually killing an animal has made me much more sensitive to the death and suffering of what we call "food" than I would have been if I had never shot an animal. Seeing an animal die so it can be my food has made it really hard for me to be ok with the current meat industry ie "farming" animals. Anyone seen the new documentary Samsara yet? Not sure which would cause more mental issues, if you're right: the killing of an animal, or the eating of one.

You don't need to kill or eat meat to be sensitive to it, but it's what did it for me.

• Like 8

.Sometimes I question why am I being nice about this issue/not raising it...is it because I want people to like me/not get angry with me, or is it because I genuinely think its ok for people to do as they please and somehow it is harmonious.

I am undecided as to what the answer is, I like animals lol

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

oh and vitamin b12, the soil has been damaged due to the chemicals artificially put in. One can buy vitamin d12 pills or consume it in ways such as marmite, also I disagree people who are vegetarian are more moody personally I just think thats a silly claim, people who have cancer, arthritis etc go on a vegan diet and get cured in a few months, the advantages seem to outweigh the disadavtanges.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Looks like you'r on a crusade against meat eating and people who eats meat.

My own observations is that prepared meat takes more effort for the body to break down than fruit, but there is no greater harm to us humans then exposure to chemicals and not enough nutritions, so meat is not a real issue in todays world when it comes to health.

Karma maybe? I don't know, that kinda borders to guesswork, if so, I pity the lion.

However I still advice people to eat ample of raw fruit and berries, since raw food contains far more good stuff and is very easy for the body to digest.

Edited by ragamor
  • Like 1

When I was a kid there wasn't much in the way of supplements except something called Haliborange tables that we had in winter time, and cod liver oil which was utterly foul.

These days I get by on a Tesco multi vit n mineral horse pill once a day and that seems to do the trick. I don't think you need to eat meat for a balanced diet but do agree that veggies do need supplements as we get older, possibly everybody does.

I do know that you can't ingest vitamin B complex because when I was nursing we had to give the alcoholics Vitamin B injections, It came in two phials and was quite viscose, you had to stand them in warm water before you drew them up into the syringe. The phials not the alcoholics.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

oh and vitamin b12, the soil has been damaged due to the chemicals artificially put in.

Where is the evidence that vegetables would naturally have b12 if the soil wasn't damaged?

Also, yes it's possible to make a vegan diet work, if you use things such as you suggested, or nutritional yeast and other items. But at least personally, for my own diet, I view that as "unnatural" in relation to human history, as well as taste.

To each their own. Respect to those who can't eat animals due to their ethics.

hi turtle shell

I also kept the link you posted with the old testament's quotes.

However, I don't base my life on the bible nor do I claim to be a taoist nor do I consider my point of view to be the only valid one.

Actually I didn't want to judge people eating meat, just remembering the fact of responsability for how animals they use are treatened. I am not worried about forms dying but I would prefer to see less suffering.

I agree for each their own.

So to the animals.

Anyway, this is not my thread and my conclusion is, that discussions are rarely changing somebodys mind on deeper issues.

That's ok.

Edited by d'avid
  • Like 1

Believing and fanatically adhering to biblical mythology is one cause of personality and anti social disorders. The biblical writings condone rape, murder, misogyny, slavery, hate and war. Here in the U.S. right wing hate groups use biblical mythology to condone violence, anti social behavior.

I don't subscribe to any one thing.... I assume most here are aware of Buddhist + Taoist + Hindu + Jain texts regarding vegetarianism?

If not I can upload a good number of them also.

I find the Bible ones of great interest... as I was actually very surprised to find them.

With Genesis specifically stating .... God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

... considering there are about 2.3 billion? Christians... that is a good number of vegetarians - so how did things get so flipped?

A lot of contradictory text has been added... what the original message was and what it has been turned into...

As you may have read... it speaks of a good number of the early followers to be vegetarian

I don't dismiss everything so easily. Everything generally contains some thread of truth... I am just trying to collect all the different threads from around the world and see where they lead/ connect/ diverge etc

No one thing is innocent 100% ( If you look at the history of Buddhism for example, for one)... also vast difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament (Some say in the beginning there was no connection... that the powers that be wove them together in order to maintain control / continuation of their dominance)

I am neither for or against really - just interested

Not one word I have quoted from the Bible condones violence or hate in any form... the very opposite.

If you will, the history of vegetarianism article linked above is a very good read.

Thanks WhiteWolfRunningOnAir for bringing up the subject and especially for compiling all those biblical hints for vegetarianism. I will keep it as a reference.

To my regret, most Christians I know are little or unreflected meat eaters. The seemingly more dedicated ones among them are at least aware, that the recommended ideal is to live without meat.

I can see your points as valid, but the question of the first cause is difficult.

It makes me think of how Rudolf Steiner described the karmic effect of this animal torturing to uglily bounce back in the future of mankind's development. Or how Gurdjieff mentionned how the US fall will be due to bad nourishment.

If you read this thread and eat meat, please see your responsability for the degenerated life and suffering an industrially cultured animal has to experience. I also can confirm from my own experience that I felt more "pure" when I went completely vegetarian.

"As long as there are slaughterhouses, there will be battlefields." -Leo Tolstoy

Thanks D'avid' , in much agreement :)

Here is the link to the biblical quotes... missed the link

http://www.all-creatures.org/cva/honoring.htm //

I am thinking it happened around some cataclysmic event that forced people to eat animals to survive... the fall from grace? The Great Flood (recorded in world mythologies) who knows...

:)

Prove that meat eating causes psychopathy...until then, it's just conjecture. I personally don't think it's true at all. In fact, I think that vegans and the like tend to have more personality and mental issues than normal people. For one thing, a lack of vitamin b12 leads to irritability, among other problems.

Consider that animals eat each other, based on what they are and need. They are following the natural law (don't Taoists appreciate such a thing?)...versus being too idealistic and being violent in mind, by judging the acts of others. By even going so far to say that they tend to be psychopathic?

As for the Bible, here is what looks to be an unbiased list of verses: http://www.openbible...eating_red_meat

Apparently there is... after the Great Flood the agreement with God was changed ... or so it goes... Ive spoken with Christians who after reading above regarding vege*ism... explain with ^ why they are now allowed/ justified to eat meat...

But there is a series of events leading to this..downfall... / fall from Grace.

So rather than practicing the "Will of Heaven" they are practicing.... Also interesting to note again early christians being vegetarian, a good number of leaders / mystics advocating for it... and then Paul/Saul saying the very opposite... (+ having a good about of input into the bible we have today in the end)

Paul/Saul is an interesting character... spent a good amount of time slaughtering Christians... before his "miraculous conversion" (which I highly doubt)

I did give one scientific study at the beginning

Researchers in Europe recruited vegan, vegetarian, and meat-eating volunteers and placed them into an MRI machine while showing them a series of random pictures. The MRI scans revealed that when observing animal or human suffering, the "empathy-related" areas of the brain are more active among vegetarians and vegans. The researchers also found that there are certain brain areas that only vegans and vegetarians seem to activate when witnessing suffering. http://www.peta.org/... ... fault.aspx

A psychopath is somebody who is without empathy ...

Veg*ns may appear to go on the warpath when it comes to protecting animals... due to empathy

For myself when I see a calf being slaughtered I make no distinction between... human and animal

I see another consciousness, an intelligent emotional being and I want to protect it from all the horrors of man... the best I can.

I only discuss on forums really... unless somebody specifically asks me... as generally it is a waste of energy/ time.

... ah also... I don't know if there is a link... but USA being the highest consumers of meat by far + also leading in mental health diseases and others? Just of interest.

You find much less of all these things ^^ in countries where meat intake is little to none... the highest rates of bone disease are also in western countries... where the most diary is consumed.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this