You ever think Infowars just takes every event where more then a dozen people die and say The Government did it? And thats how they get the government killing off 290 million people. If you looked at each separate event in depth you'd find a different reasons and motivations for each act. I think its turning off your mind to create an ad hoc explanation for everything. Paranoid and sloppy thinking.

• Like 2

Now that's a conspiracy theory.

Hmnn conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theorists are paranoid, nuts <or on there way?>

Maybe. But I think most people on both sides have room for doubt <myself included> in some or most cases. I even think those who make a business out of this don't believe it all but its there hobby. BUT there are the True Believers, who like Timothy McVeigh, who live and breath that America <or THEM> is killing millions off each year and HAS to be stopped by some heroic figure. There may be 100'000's of McVeighites around the world because there are media outlets that specialize in paranoid scenarios, the MidEast is rife with them.

Thats where my strong feelings come from.

they have a point, but they lack anything substantial to back it up. luckily they don't need to have a whole lot to back up self defense :D just try not to give it a bad name by adding disinformation and/or conspiracy.

Hmnn conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theorists are paranoid, nuts <or on there way?>

Maybe.

Definitely, because you're making a counter-argument based on absolutely no facts. It's not logical to say "conspiracy theorists are _____" without any evidence to back it up...it's purely a cultural myth that CTs are nuts, paranoid, wrong, etc.

And even if they truly are those things (and you can somehow lump every single one of them into the same category of "nuts")...does that make the evidence they present here false? A crazy person can be telling the truth at least some of the time, and it's good to listen to those times that they do.

It would probably be pretty easy to disprove this democide thing, in comparison to other "theories"...the history has all been clearly written. You could even ask them where exactly they got the numbers from, and if they used events like Sandy Hook to boost those numbers (I personally don't think they did, but that's just a guess).

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

Realizing that Democide is the singe biggest threat in the history of humankind, does not make someone into what you have arbitrarily termed a "true believer", which you then try to equate with Timothy Mcveigh.

Democide. Googe it! B)

"Demand that President Obama stops killing innocent women and children all around the world with his illegal drone attacks."

Demand that President Obama stops killing innocent people all around the world with his illegal drone attacks.

Demand that President Obama stops killing innocent people all around the world.

Demand that President Obama stops killing people.

Make Obama stop killing people.

• Like 1