Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Chaos Magick

Excellent thread, thanks for linking to it. I'm looking forward to spending some time checking out all of the information in it. Not sure if anyone would object, but that might be a nice one ot have the mods move into Hermetic, which did not exist at the time the thread was created. :)

Already asked them to move it and a few other posts.

I liked Oven-Ready Chaos enough that I read the whole thing today. Great introduction, thanks again. :)

No worries. He always struck me as quite an interesting and jolly person. Here's a couple of interviews of him (one written and one audio) which I quite enjoyed:

http://dreamflesh.co...views/philhine/

My 3 favourite C.M. books in order would be:

Between Spaces, by Templum Nigri Solis here is Aus. {its really really good from a very ballsy and unique order}

Liber Null & Psychonaught by P. Carol.

Hands on Chaos Magick bi A. Vitimus.

but Hines books are great and Frater U.D's as well.

edit: Also Ramsey Dukes books are superb although they lean much more towards C.M. philosophy and highly entertaining magical ramblings....

Edited by Seth Ananda

Yes, it's been a while since I listened to it but I quite enjoyed it when I heard it :)

Last time I looked, I couldn't find any actual video of him, unfortunately. I always quite like watching people whose ideas interest me.

Sign in to follow this