This morning I woke up and my first thought was "Man, I've been far away". I recall some dreams of being in a foreign country but it was unclear what this country was.

Then I went online and saw a message from a Facebook friend I've never met.

He said I visited him in Costa Rica last night, asked if I could smoke weed at his place and then gave him a hug telling him "It will be alright".

This guy is sick with cancer.

Right now as I write this I'm watching Twin Peaks and the Blackfoot Indian guy is talking about wandering dream souls.... Look at that.

It's as if the Higher Levels were 36 000 bit information and we only receive 36... Or something.

Happy 2013 everyone!

• Like 7

This morning I woke up and my first thought was "Man, I've been far away". I recall some dreams of being in a foreign country but it was unclear what this country was.

He said I visited him in Costa Rica last night, asked if I could smoke weed at his place and then gave him a hug telling him "It will be alright".

Right now as I write this I'm watching Twin Peaks and the Blackfoot Indian guy is talking about wandering dream souls.... Look at that.

It's as if the Higher Levels were 36 000 bit information and we only receive 36... Or something.

Happy 2013 everyone!

Stillness-Movement dreaming qigong is real interaction on a multidimensional level. Glad to see you have arrived at this. We jump past the astral level where the disembodied liars and non-sense reside, on to the higher levels. From there we do any number of interactions, usually helping someone. Rest assured you did help this person in a significant manner.

I like how you put it about the number of bits of information processing there and when we come back the brain has to interpret that information with it's available resources. Sometimes we are able to get total accurate interpretation and other times we know in our true-heart that something went on beyond what the brain, operating in this dimension, is capable of interpreting.

• Like 9

' Wandering dream souls' is a far nicer description than 'disembodied liars' IMHO

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

' Wandering dream souls' is a far nicer description than 'disembodied liars' IMHO

I was not referring to the wandering dream souls but to the disembodied liars that reside on the astral levels. Two totally different things. These liars are spirits one encounters when he/she doesn't raise his/her energy body vibration past the point where one can jump through the astral level layer. Sonhoffman has, through the practice of Stillness-Movement, done this raising of energy body vibration where he can jump past that non-sense layer to true multi-dimensional awareness.

• Like 7

I also have these very interesting dreams every night/morning. Some of them are super vivid and Im sure I am getting taught things..interesting to learn more later...

Edited by sinansencer

YaMu.. are you able to say anything more about this.. we help others while our conscious self is asleep. Sometimes doing quite a lot of work. At what level(s) do we make these agreements to do this work ( before we arrive here, maybe?) and who is it that is teaching us or rallying us to go to the next level. It seems like a plane of learning and assistance that our conscious selves are only dimly aware of. Its nice to have it talked of here, thankyou for your input and clarity.

I sometimes wonder how I (knowing so little ) can be helping at all.. but I guess there are just so many levels. Like in the Journey of Souls book.. but we are not dead.. or.. idk... sometimes I am not even clear quite what 'dead' means..

YaMu.. are you able to say anything more about this.. we help others while our conscious self is asleep. Sometimes doing quite a lot of work. At what level(s) do we make these agreements to do this work ( before we arrive here, maybe?) and who is it that is teaching us or rallying us to go to the next level. It seems like a plane of learning and assistance that our conscious selves are only dimly aware of. Its nice to have it talked of here, thankyou for your input and clarity.

I sometimes wonder how I (knowing so little ) can be helping at all.. but I guess there are just so many levels. Like in the Journey of Souls book.. but we are not dead.. or.. idk... sometimes I am not even clear quite what 'dead' means..

"I sometimes wonder how I (knowing so little ) can be helping at all.."

YOU are a vibrant and powerful Being of Light and know far more than you realize. even if you did make this statement in modesty. You were drawn to the path of cultivation because you have already done so in previous lives - yes, you certainly DO make a difference with others.

This is a difficult subject to talk about due to what sonhofman said about the brain/mind processing of multidimensional events.

My understanding is that we make these agreements both before we come to Earth and during our awareness growth. In other words, these type of things, in terms of helping others, are accomplished only when we reach a certain point. This "certain point" can be during other lifetimes so that we bring this with us and do it but may not remember until we are re-awakened to the awareness of multi-dimensionality interaction through our efforts of cultivation.

The "who is it that is teaching us" is a good question. My experience is that it is usually some Being of Light who sits on YOUR council table, what I refer to as "spiritual lineage", as well as sometimes visiting teachers, most who reside on higher levels but sometimes those who can do this that reside on Earth. Some of us are extremely lucky in that we get to meet and study with a person here on Earth who is of the same spiritual lineage. When I met Master Wang the first words he said was "So good to see you again, my friend"; I had been drawn to him like a moth to a light bulb.

I know I teach all the time in other "worlds" and have clear memory of most but not all of this. Sometimes I am a bit surprised when I get an email from someone I don't know who tells me I came to them in dreams and taught them a specific qigong thing; other times I have clear memory of it. The "deciding who to teach" is simply not a decision that my brain oriented part of me makes. It is done by agreement on the higher levels.

• Like 11

Yes, :) thankyou for answering. I appreciate it. What I am becoming so much more aware of is this multidimensionality of perception and participation awareness. Some aspect/s of me seem utterly selfish, closed and unaware of anything that a lot/the rest of 'me' has been seeking to cultivate. Sometimes I feel like either a dual consciousness being or a ragbag of partial 'selves'.. sometimes that cartoon archetype of the person with an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other seems to be searingly pertinent.. re. a heart centred open consciousness which accepts unity and selflessness, versus a small closed consciousness which is .. kind of absurd, with perspective, but which believes in itself totally whilst it is in the ascendant.

So the Being of Light being YOU... this has to be inclusive of the smaller self, somehow? The smaller self.. um.. on a dimensional level.. well, its a contracted ( as in constrained) perception, essentially. I'm wondering what the point of the contracted level of perception actually is! I can feel that the contracted position is being taught out of me, which I'm grateful for.

I know what you mean about recognition; "So good to see you again, my friend": I have found that most of my life, well actually all of it, has been about those connections. When I feel weak, I feel like maybe I'm in an exam and I'm failing.. there are lots of challenges.

I'm really grateful for your presence YaMu, thankyou.

• Like 3

I was not referring to the wandering dream souls but to the disembodied liars that reside on the astral levels. Two totally different things. These liars are spirits one encounters when he/she doesn't raise his/her energy body vibration past the point where one can jump through the astral level layer.

Many would call that the lower astral, rather than saying that it is the entire astral.

But yes there is an Initial layer that seems to house a lot of the nastier or confused or dodgy entities...

The many people having an OBE who suddenly feel hostile or sticky forces around them are stepping straight into here.

I totally agree about Vibration raising practices being important. I personally found the rising on the planes exersises quite useful, as well as having some kind of banishing process down pat...

S.M. Dream yoga sounds Interesting... can you tell us anything about it?

Yes it does sound intersting , Ya Mu tell us more about it please!

Curious to hear if there is anything you would reccomend/can share to do practise wise within the dream or whilst becoming awake / lucid within the dream or plane of being ?

in waking state... always ask... am I dreaming (take note of surroundings)

another is to look at hands asking the same question

Theory is when you are dreaming you will ^ do the same... and hopefully realize that you are in a dream = lucid

another is to let your body fall asleep but keep your mind awake... many experience imagery just before sleep or just before waking.

they say, if you can master sleep you can master death.

once lucid one basically has to maintain a meditative / sharp awareness of ones awareness and ones surroundings

or so they say...

Happy travels :)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Yes, :) thankyou for answering. I appreciate it. What I am becoming so much more aware of is this multidimensionality of perception and participation awareness. Some aspect/s of me seem utterly selfish, closed and unaware of anything that a lot/the rest of 'me' has been seeking to cultivate. Sometimes I feel like either a dual consciousness being or a ragbag of partial 'selves'.. sometimes that cartoon archetype of the person with an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other seems to be searingly pertinent.. re. a heart centred open consciousness which accepts unity and selflessness, versus a small closed consciousness which is .. kind of absurd, with perspective, but which believes in itself totally whilst it is in the ascendant.

So the Being of Light being YOU... this has to be inclusive of the smaller self, somehow? The smaller self.. um.. on a dimensional level.. well, its a contracted ( as in constrained) perception, essentially. I'm wondering what the point of the contracted level of perception actually is! I can feel that the contracted position is being taught out of me, which I'm grateful for.

I know what you mean about recognition; "So good to see you again, my friend": I have found that most of my life, well actually all of it, has been about those connections. When I feel weak, I feel like maybe I'm in an exam and I'm failing.. there are lots of challenges.

I'm really grateful for your presence YaMu, thankyou.

Yes we all feel this sometimes more than other times. The mind/brain is ALWAYS attempting to tell us it is who we are. This is what you are terming your small self. We can consciously know our true eternal selves but that doesn't mean we are not being attempted hijack at any time. The key is to make the "small self" the slave of the true self; this gets into our own personal concepts of things such as wu wei (link to my definition) and is much easier said than done.

So many things, when we discuss them with words, start losing their meaning. I think there are many reasons we need to go through the process of humanity and having a body. It was only in the last 15 years or so that I have proven to myself one of my earlier theories, one very important reason; there is one particular thing that cannot be done while in Spirit. It has to do with our previous lives. We lose, through various interactions and deeds, parts of our energy. This energy can only be recouped while in body. Yes, I know this sounds weird. At first I did not wish to believe it. The proof comes from doing the specific neigong exercise I developed for this: The Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion exercise. One aspect of this exercise is that when we jump through the astral layers into clear pure high vibration Light, we then have the opportunity to call back to us these energetics. We can because we have, for a brief period, transcended the "time" thing, and because we are in a vibrational level where our intent and energetics are pure and uncontaminated.

Folks here asking me to expand on this need to remember I am speaking from the point of view of the system and tradition I practice. I do know that quite a lot of folks that post here like to jump around and add whatever to their practice. I am referring to the Stillness-Movement system which has different conclusions, abilities, benefits than other systems. So, if one is not in this system, I CAN"T speak too much more of this. I posted on this thread because I saw a practitioner had reached a specific level within this system and I consider it an awesome and needed thing he has done.

The Stillness-Movement Dream Neigong is a part of the Stillness-Movement sleeping Neigong which is a part of the Stillness-Movement Sitting Neigong. It takes students of this system anywhere from 3 months to 15 years to begin this dreamtime interaction; those who embrace the system sooner rather than later.

This interaction is not anywhere close to what is referred in the books as lucid dreaming and is a total different thing. Most interaction of these type of things are on the astral level which is not at all what I am referring to.

• Like 5

Yes we all feel this sometimes more than other times. The mind/brain is ALWAYS attempting to tell us it is who we are. This is what you are terming your small self. We can consciously know our true eternal selves but that doesn't mean we are not being attempted hijack at any time. The key is to make the "small self" the slave of the true self; this gets into our own personal concepts of things such as wu wei (link to my definition) and is much easier said than done.

So many things, when we discuss them with words, start losing their meaning. I think there are many reasons we need to go through the process of humanity and having a body. It was only in the last 15 years or so that I have proven to myself one of my earlier theories, one very important reason; there is one particular thing that cannot be done while in Spirit. It has to do with our previous lives. We lose, through various interactions and deeds, parts of our energy. This energy can only be recouped while in body. Yes, I know this sounds weird. At first I did not wish to believe it. The proof comes from doing the specific neigong exercise I developed for this: The Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion exercise. One aspect of this exercise is that when we jump through the astral layers into clear pure high vibration Light, we then have the opportunity to call back to us these energetics. We can because we have, for a brief period, transcended the "time" thing, and because we are in a vibrational level where our intent and energetics are pure and uncontaminated.

Folks here asking me to expand on this need to remember I am speaking from the point of view of the system and tradition I practice. I do know that quite a lot of folks that post here like to jump around and add whatever to their practice. I am referring to the Stillness-Movement system which has different conclusions, abilities, benefits than other systems. So, if one is not in this system, I CAN"T speak too much more of this. I posted on this thread because I saw a practitioner had reached a specific level within this system and I consider it an awesome and needed thing he has done.

The Stillness-Movement Dream Neigong is a part of the Stillness-Movement sleeping Neigong which is a part of the Stillness-Movement Sitting Neigong. It takes students of this system anywhere from 3 months to 15 years to begin this dreamtime interaction; those who embrace the system sooner rather than later.

This interaction is not anywhere close to what is referred in the books as lucid dreaming and is a total different thing. Most interaction of these type of things are on the astral level which is not at all what I am referring to.

Thank you for this elaboration and also for the support.

For those interested, I have been doing Gift of the Tao movements and Stillness-Movement Neigong for a couple of years and consider myself by no means a "good student", meaning I tend to lose sight of the practice more often than I would like to and generally haven't been able to put in all the gongfu I think this system deserves. Anyway it's good to know that progress is taking place. Only makes me wonder how fast I would progress with consistent 1-2 hours daily practice.

So many things, when we discuss them with words, start losing their meaning. Thats exactly what my last post looked like when I just read it... it didnt have the meaning in it that I meant to convey. It seemed to be stating the obvious, things I knew long ago.. and yet what I was trying to express was the extremely graphic, powerful, and moment to moment awareness of this very stark contrast between layers of being that is now as present to me as my own hand. I think there are many reasons we need to go through the process of humanity and having a body. It was only in the last 15 years or so that I have proven to myself one of my earlier theories, one very important reason; there is one particular thing that cannot be done while in Spirit. It has to do with our previous lives. We lose, through various interactions and deeds, parts of our energy. This energy can only be recouped while in body. Yes, I know this sounds weird. This is incredibly helpful, vitally releasing to get the sense of this purpose. It doesnt sound weird. It's good to have it identified. At first I did not wish to believe it. The proof comes from doing the specific neigong exercise I developed for this: The Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion exercise. One aspect of this exercise is that when we jump through the astral layers into clear pure high vibration Light, we then have the opportunity to call back to us these energetics. Ah. We can because we have, for a brief period, transcended the "time" thing, and because we are in a vibrational level where our intent and energetics are pure and uncontaminated.

Folks here asking me to expand on this need to remember I am speaking from the point of view of the system and tradition I practice. Understood. I do know that quite a lot of folks that post here like to jump around and add whatever to their practice. I am referring to the Stillness-Movement system which has different conclusions, abilities, benefits than other systems. So, if one is not in this system, I CAN"T speak too much more of this. I posted on this thread because I saw a practitioner had reached a specific level within this system and I consider it an awesome and needed thing he has done.

This interaction is not anywhere close to what is referred in the books as lucid dreaming and is a total different thing. Yes, I totally get that. Most interaction of these type of things are on the astral level which is not at all what I am referring to.

YaMu, thankyou. We need to find what we lost. Being human is a system of dismembering and remembering. When our intent and energetics are pure and uncontaminated we can recall the fragmented parts of our spirit... so that is what is going on.. that is the process. So our spirit will become more full and whole, so that we can be more of use to others.

Its good to hear what you say.

:)

Sonhoffman... thanks so much for sharing your experience and opening this discussion.. very groovy stuff!

• Like 2

Happy 2013 everyone!

There's so much information missing in this post that one would assume would pop up as curiosity right away. Your contact said you visited him ... and that's it? No Wow? No how?