Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Enlightenment I am?

What if you were enlightened when you were born but slowly became unenlightened due to interacting with your environment. Your fall from grace that everyone experiences.

• Like 1

Good point IS

///

In terms of Time... here and there...

time is that which separates

therefore one must make time void

I feel that the in breath and the out breath are time related... the point between is timeless...

I think the spiral is related somehow

Hmm @ HNJT

I dont think I is in the way... well I am in part... though time ... the concept of time... though I think time in terms of the speed of light / gravity and so on is a something rather than a nothing / concept...

hmm light and time travel...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

The "I" that "you" truly are is already, always has been, always will be, enlightened. there are other "I"s that will inhibit the clarity of thos, you cannot be rid of them, only balance them in/with your existence; consciousness is everpresent and singular wholeness of all/nothing; yet while fractured within itself and infinite in its' fractal, it is a 1-D singularity and both inside/outside time/space at the same "time(/space)".

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

What if you were enlightened when you were born but slowly became unenlightened due to interacting with your environment. Your fall from grace that everyone experiences.

What if to be enlightened one must first "fall from grace"?

:)

• Like 1

always was, always is, always will be

which makes one ask how does enlightenment become ignorance

The answer is inherent in the clarity of your statement - it doesn't :)

always was, always is, always will be

which makes one ask how does enlightenment become ignorance

an ignored choice to ignore inspiration and ignore enlightenment... can you choose to ignore the truth in order to grow?

Sign in to follow this