WillingToListen

Hi, I'm a christian and my Kundalini is awakening. Please Help :)

I invented a new meditation just now, wanna try it out?

Intend that you are in a red river to which you are attached to at the tail bone

Move your consciousness lower and lower and flow away in the red river, the redness is important

Clear the mind and carry one like that for a while

Use this if you need to

Use best quality sound

Lying to one's thereapist is not a good sign. Either find the courage to open up to her, or find one that you can open up to about your experiences. A good therapists listens, but doesn't judge, after all.

Diet change, abstinance from mind altering substances (tobacco is also a drug) and general 'purification', followed by a desire to know God .. sounds like you are or were, making some attempts at a spiritual journey. Energetic awareness and altered states of conciousness do sometimes come about after doing things like that.

Smoking weed. Particularly smoking weed while going about having a spiritual journey can open some doors, but it cannot do the necessary work that will transform a person in beneficial ways. Bad idea to toke up under those circumstances, unless you are a shaman, having been trained for years by another shaman, or are in the care of a legitimate shaman, which does not sound like the case. Ethnobotanicals aren't good to play around with, especially if you have some mental issues (that's not a bad thing, everyone has their 'stuff'). The side effects can really wreck your life. Good friends will understand when you tell them 'naw, man, I'm laying off of the sticky icky for a while, until I get my head together' ... even if the 'for a while' really winds up being a loooong long time.

Changing the world, or society is a process, and the only part you can really do is work on changing yourself ... the rest comes along when it is time for it to come along. Seriously, talk to the therapist. They often have more experience with the crazy stuff than one might think ... and don't regard it as crazy at all.

• Like 4

Yup, you've got the signs of kundalini syndrome or qigong psychosis.

Stop the thinking, just be aware of the beautiful things in your surroundings. The "cultivating heartfulness" link in my signature helped me to get well again.

It also helps me to lift weights. Maybe in the beginning, it will seem like it's not helping...but it ends up being very grounding.

Stop smoking pot, since that makes it worse.

If you do a search here you might find some more helpful answers. You might want to find a new therapist, who you can be totally honest with.

Welcome to TTB and thank you for those fine words so far, I do hope you stick around.

You are doing a good job sharing on here, being honest and up front about how you feel and where you are at right now and I do hope that's helping you.

Keep talking and sharing maybe here and also with a qualified therapist who has been trained to listen.

Complementary approaches can be good too but use those as an adjunct to not instead of continuing to meet and share with your therapist.

I do like your icon, is it St Mark?

If you identify with the orthodox Christian path that image comes from then maybe cultivating the hesychast Jesus Prayer form might suit you.

http://www.orthodoxprayer.org/Jesus%20Prayer/Jesus%20Prayer-Practice.html

If you take to doing that and decide to keep it up PM me your addy and I'll mail you a prayer rope.

I've one here gathering dust that was given to me years ago by a Romanian monk who was made to work as a quarry man on slave wages back in the dark Ceaucescu days. Those brave guys really knew what suffering for their faith meant back then.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Opinion alert:

medication will kill your body and cut you off from spirit

stay away from TV

You are correct about music (some) hurting you... I have felt this too...I think there is some very bad intentions behind some... mostly popular music.

A clean diet is good - fresh fruit and veges

cut out processed / packaged food as much as one can

Drink 2 - 3L of Distilled (Pure) water 0mg ideally

Society is fake

Spend more time in Nature

The world (the system) is a vampire (smashing pumpkins ;)) - ahah :)

Have you ever watched the Matrix?

/////

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I wanted a family eventually :/ , I don't want to die a virgin without a son..

Give up on this idea for the moment, it will only bring you pain.

Because I live with my parents in a developing town and its painful to feel nothing for myself and them. I miss the "love" I used to feel for some things. It hurts man. This one day I was sitting and "hearing" how discontent my mother was with her life when she was saying something else (doublespeak) and just knowing why they do all the things they do- it hurts. I feel so by myself.

Use this hurt as aspiration to find the truth and liberate yourself from being unhappy.

What do you need to be happy?

Hi WillingtoListen You described well. I get a lot of the things you describe. hmmm... I think eventually what happens is we learn to adapt and to carry our own norm.. and these things, the vividity of hearing etc and clear awarenesses will be your new norm.. seeing micro facial expressions, and knowing what other people are hiding, telepathy, heightened senses, insomnia,hyper intensity and also spaciousness.. emptiness.. I think a fair number of people on this board share these things and learn to live within their different reality, even forgetting, if they ever knew, what a more 'usual' reality might have been like.

Seeing the intent behind what others are actually doing or saying.. I personally dont frame it so much as 'fake' .. more like 'conflicted'.. and 'obscured' .. there is too much pressure and expectation conditioned inside all of us, to allow us to be clear and open and transparent like a glass of water... it isnt our 'fault' and it doesnt mean we are 'bad' or anything other than not clear. When the holy spirit rushes in and cleans all up and down your spine.. you will see the murk around you.. and afaic, our job is to love it. This is why 'spiritual types' go on and on about love.. its all about taking it to the heart, clearing and opening and expanding the heart. This is what it means.. Love conquers all.

The you wont feel empty or scared or confused. Love makes you strong.

If you feel that drinking that much purified water isnt good for you, dont do it.

You know what happens when you get cleansed like you did.. the ground goes fallow. We dont know what to do.. we have lost our old patterns.. we feel uncreative, maybe sexless, lacking reaction,empty.. its because we just got cleaned out. But hey, its only a layer that has been cleansed. And we are all made up of soooo many layers. More than Layer Cake. I have gone numb in my sense of my parents too, several times... like they just seem factual but not connected to me.. I have gone through a disconnect, its a feeling of nothingness, while the wires are being cleaned. The connection comes back.. different than before.

It's just part of the proccess. We are all in this together. We have to relax into it. Easier said than done!

Good Luck Will. You will feel human again.. just a little bit .. rewired! Actually, the truth is, you are feeling human right now.. you just have to expand your previous idea of what 'feeling human' includes... sometimes active in areas and passive in others.. areas down for rewiring can be offline for a while.

Threre's lots of great stuff on this board.. you could try the inner smile exercise, for a start.. :) What shoud I be concentrating on right now, you wonder.. on being gentle with yourself and others, gentle and kind, patient, heart centred, and smiling inside.

Simple, clear, kind, patient. Breathe slowly and gently. Let the balance ocurr.

• Like 7

This is why 'spiritual types' go on and on about love.. its all about taking it to the heart, clearing and opening and expanding the heart. This is what it means.. Love conquers all.

The you wont feel empty or scared or confused. Love makes you strong.

An exercise that has helped me, is cultivating the feeling of love and uniting it with the emptiness.

• Like 2

I can say I've been there.. very familiar things in your post WL.

Number one is that is that if you want to do something about this, you need to do something about it, and weed is not going to make it a smoother ride. There are obviously good things about this experience and bad things; good being awakening to potential, bad being that they are driving you and you haven't learned how to do the driving.

You have energy traveling through your system at a rate that you are not at all used to and you are trying to figure it out. Weed is going to both make that energy act chaotically, thus making it more difficult to follow/understand, while numbing your ability to follow and understand it.

You might feel this experience more noticeably when your high, but instead of being like "ah I have a drivers license, it's nice to be able to drive the car around town" it's like "Oh shit, I'm driving a Mack truck down the highway and I'm f*%&ing stoned! SHIIIT!"

So, yeah. Lucid ("having full use of one's faculties").

I find coconut water is a great substitute for alcohol in social situations where you want to something to sip on but don't want the effects of alcohol. Way cheaper at Chinese grocery stores. I do this when playing music to stay in full form. It's also mucho healthy.

Hang around TTB a bit and you'll probably pick up some good tips too, if you can sift through all the B.S.-ing.

Peace.

• Like 1

I drink 2L of water most days or more depending... I live in a pretty warm climate though probably some difference?

Coconut water as with other fruits/ veges etc contain pure water... filtered by nature

distilled water is another ... rainwater is another (evaporation)

basically how it works is your body is negatively charged... and pure water is negatively charged

anything that isn't suppose to be in your body is positively charged (heavy metals, other inorganic / toxic material etc... or dead matter)

the negative charge of the water attracts unwanted positively charged material and removes it from your body // water is a purifying element.

this is my understanding

I believe that for energy to flow in your body smoothly your body/ temple has to be in top condition.

I guess an ok example would be a water hose... when it gets a kink or other obstructions the water is slowed down...or cut off pressure builds.

Food + Water + Air today has lots of heavy metals + other toxic chemicals which harm the body / nervous system.

^ which I believe need to be constantly expelled from the body.

This is my understanding... take what you will

... kinda strange governments pumping water full of heavy metals and calling it healthy...

If one thinks about cases of fluoridation / calcification of the body / nervous system + probably most importantly the pineal gland... maybe that starts to give some indication as to why.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I'd strongly suggest some martial arts classes which will help to discipline body, will, and intention. Also practice virtue and virtuous acts, and study texts on virtue. The Bible has some good guidance. Also check out the Tao Te Ching, the Chuang Tzu, and the Dhammapada for starters.

For martial arts, ideally Baguazhang or Wing Chun.

• Like 2

Yeah , u probally need a art for disciplin....but one thing idnt understand is ....did all this stuff happen to u naturaly or did u try kunlun and once u felt the effects u decided u wanted to shut ur eyes and go back to being normal...??? Weed does intensify internal sensory so i understand that part... As far as the noise it could be a spirit taking your yang energy cuz in the state u were or are in, u are a prime target for possesion. The main thing is to get control of yur emotions cuz your Qi has alot to do wit it... Like if ur depress a spirit will drain u of Ur Yang Qi till u dnt feel like doing anything but rolling over and diein or open to possesion... So if u not physicaly making the noise its a possiblity a spirit is usen ur physical energy to make the noise...do u feel like spirits are around u or tryna make contact?

Sorry i ment kundalini, not kunlun.

but hmmm u think its ur uncontrolled telekenisis?

please explain that more.

Will do. Another question, kind of serious. My mother told me she was hearing banging on the wall between our bedrooms at night, I just started hearing it when my "episode" got pretty intense. Now that my energy is picking back up I've started hearing it again. It was fairly loud and there were multiple banging noises in the past, this one right now seems far less intense. Are these "bangings" in between our walls a direct result of my experience- is it because of ME? I'd write it off as me letting my imagination run wild, but my mom hears it too. I NEED an answer for this PLEASE

I get cracks and bangs and stuff like that from the surrounding furniture and walls, in relation to my thoughts and emotions. I'm sure Drew said the same thing, here, too.

People around me hear them and sometimes laugh, because it seems the furniture is joining in the conversation.

• Like 2