Oolong Rabbit

Time Monk interview of sifu Lin Aiwei

Many here may remember sifu Lin Aiwei. I had the good fortune to participate on a round table interview with him. Some of the info is basic, because it was meant as an introduction to cultivation, but there are also many pearls of wisdom interlaced throughout. Also,I am not great at public speaking so please forgive me for all the "ahhs" and "umms" lol.

MP3:

http://www.mediafire...743qokblgdfdllk

• Like 5

It's nice to hear the voices of people I've only read.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for popping this up Ger :)

Lin is one of the few I've met with demonstrable achievement, truly a wonderful expression of the tao :)

Lin is one of the few I've met with demonstrable achievement, truly a wonderful expression of the tao :)

Lol i can remember when I first starting reading his postings here in 2007. I was blown away by the depth of his understanding. He was a little heavy on the buddhism for my mindset ay the time, but now I agree that it's just another side to the same coin. Lin is definitely a rare individual.

• Like 2

Oolong Rabbit:

My heartful thanks for this. It is always a joy to listen and converse with Lin!

All the best

Mandrake

Many here may remember sifu Lin Aiwei. I had the good fortune to participate on a round table interview with him. Some of the info is basic, because it was meant as an introduction to cultivation, but there are also many pearls of wisdom interlaced throughout. Also,I am not great at public speaking so please forgive me for all the "ahhs" and "umms" lol.

MP3:

http://www.mediafire...743qokblgdfdllk

OOOLONG you waskally wabbit! You posted this here! hahahahahaha oh no

Edited by 林愛偉

Awww you guys :blush:

I will definitely give this a listen soon. Thanks for the link. :)

It's nice to hear the voices of people I've only read.

Thanks for sharing.

Lol i can remember when I first starting reading his postings here in 2007. I was blown away by the depth of his understanding. He was a little heavy on the buddhism for my mindset ay the time, but now I agree that it's just another side to the same coin. Lin is definitely a rare individual.

Thanx for the interview !!! Gonna listen to it now, always liked Lin :)

Oolong Rabbit:
My heartful thanks for this. It is always a joy to listen and converse with Lin!

All the best
Mandrake

• Like 4