Sign in to follow this  
sean

Worst day of the year ...

TODAY I WOKE UP REAL EARLY, TRAINED REAL GOOD, DID SOME WORK WHILE GULPIN EXPRESOS AT DA LOCAL COFFEE HOUSE, N THEN BY 3PM I WAS READY FOR ACTION.

SO I DROVE TO MY FAVOURITE STRIP BAR TO SUCK SUM TITIES, , N SHIT! DA PLACE WAS STILL CLOSED.

THEN I LOOKED UP N DA SKY WAS TOTALLY COVERED WITH SOUL SUKIN CHEMTRAILS.

YA KNOW WHAT? PEOPLE HAVE NO MORE ENNERGY LEFT. SO EVERY DAY IS DEPPRESSIN DAY. HERE IN LOS ANGELES, BACK IN DA 80'S, STRIP BARS WOULD OPEN AT 12 NOON N BE PACKED BY 3PM. EVERYBODY WAS PARTYIN 20 HOURS A DAY N STILL THERE WAS ENNERGY LEFT TO GO TO WORK.

NOW, EVERYTHANG IS SLOW N DEAD. DA WHOLE PLANET IS FUKED UP. SO EVVERY DAY SEEMS DEPPRESSIN. THAT'S WHY IT'S SOO IMPORTANT FOR TAO BUMS TO FINNALLY CUM FORWARD IN BRING BACK DA MAGIC INTO EVERYDAY LIFE. FUCK THIS STOOPID WORLD, FUCK DA SYSTEM, FUCK DA SOUL SUKIN CHEMTRAILS. MAGIC O' DA UNIVERSE, WIPE AWAY DA FOG N STRIKE DA EVIL N EXALT DA IMAGINATIVE! NO PITY, NO MERCY, NO REGRET! MIGHTY TAO, MAKE YERSELF KNOWN! O LIGHT, BURST DA DARKNESS ASUNDER!!!

ARGHATTARRUK ROK MAGGAH TEH ZUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RONNIETSU AL-SALAAMI

Very inspiring in a sort of return-to-Boogie-Nights-esque kind of way, Ron thanks. :wink:

What medium is your avatar in? very nice!!!

It's a digital painting I did in Photoshop a few months back of Leslie and I. Thanks for the compliment! :)

Sean.

You know what, RJ?

I have a hunch that you are quite the genious. Your mannuerisms are very interesting and you have a very important quality and that is expression.

But my gha-dethk dost tell me you get down with demons and angels alike...

You must be careful not to let indulgence and promiscuity get the best of ya talented asbegoff.

-be a methueleh, be kewl, be a minglin'...

Healing, energetic power from within-combined with hardened defense and strength is going to be very crucial for the times ahead in the milennium...I know that may sound a little wacky, but its a strong sense that I feel in no way is this way off truth, but gotta be careful not to get to that point o' where one thinks they know all and arrogance taking over the fragile ego' that is the errh'd human.

And BTW, Sean,

I had wondered when I saw the AV for first and wondered if this was a pic of you or maybe someone you know and its funny but when it comes to real live people pics jeez who knows who the heck has enough imagination to post themselves just maybe not always revealing but in some way can give a connective realism to what that person is trying to convey. And when it comes to just favorite pictures....

its really entertaining sometimes in the back of your mind when you take a look from some side-perspective and wonder sometimes how that picture/s stuck a fancy in the first place.

And thanks for invite to the web library...that was pretty shmalagh !

Really enjoying this site...there's an incredible lameness about alot o' sites in this tradition.

Great job and kudes-mehkitah

-Jessica

Sign in to follow this