konchog uma

changing one's name

hell since i found it, i might as well...

My name is an anagram, but i've since moved back to oregon, home, from california...

To commemorate my return to teh great pacific northwest, i wish to use the next anagram of my own given name.

From HNJT to NAJA

Northern Avid Judo Ant

My name is epic :D maybe if i become a master, i'll upgrade from NAJA to RJT ;) But RJT is also going to be reserved by me to start a business :D

uma is tibetan for "middle way". konchog means "three jewels".

its the name given to me by ontul rinpoche when i took refuge.

@hnjt/naja i love oregon, what part do you live in?

• Like 1

To commemorate my return to teh great pacific northwest, i wish to use the next anagram of my own given name.

From HNJT to NAJA

Northern Avid Judo Ant

This new name will be fantastic, sir.

uma is tibetan for "middle way". konchog means "three jewels".

its the name given to me by ontul rinpoche when i took refuge.

@hnjt/naja i love oregon, what part do you live in?

Not the part I want to! :D LOL Salem, right now. Gonna stay here for a while, try to get into chemeketa community college and work my way up till I can own land in the middle of nowhere, somewhere further north and in the mountains :D also, my birth name is powerful for so many reasons... the anagrams derived are only testament to this :D Northern represents home, avid represents self, judo represents pursuit, and the ant, capable of lifting objects so much larger than their body, represents the potential of success as a judoka perhaps :D HAW! Maybe Ant stance is the "Judo Trend" im starting? ROFL

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

@sinfest, youre mixing tibetan and japanese, but thats okay i think once you throw my pretty ponies in the mix all bets are off anyway

@hnjt, never spent time in salem... i was in eugene and portland. Oregon is my favorite state of all the states i have been to (which is more than half of them)

:D I LOVE YOU! :D HAW! You dont need to worry about salem, it's kinda crappy here lol better than southern california lol

I'd LOVE to visit alaska though! Washington, Oregon, two beautiful places, i dont tend to separate them :P I consider the original oregon territory to be quite beautiful, though i;ve never been to idaho.

On topic, however, how to change my name? Do i need to send a PM to a mod? who should i message?

You just have to ask, for example:

Dear mods, I would like to change my name to Sinfest 3: Armageddon's blade

Seriously

• Like 1

You just have to ask, for example:

Dear mods, I would like to change my name to Sinfest 3: Armageddon's blade

Seriously

Damn I wish I could still do that.

• Like 1