Sign in to follow this  
Peregrino

www.leehotti.com

Maybe that should be "haughtiness"!

I don't go for the dumb gay-bashing humor of some of the posters on this site, but there is something just surreally hilarious about this gang of "tough" guys from Jersey who seem to have a mania for hairspray, sweatbands, and tanning salons.

Here's a really good introduction to the hawtness:

http://www.leehotti.com/originals/originals.htm

OK, that completes my juvenile post quota for the day!

Sean, I'm so glad you're hip to the hawtness! And that clip was sooooo on target. Who is that guy?

My girlfriend actually gave me a sweatband for Christmas as a joke since she knows I tend to bust a nut laughing whenever I go to the "Growing up Hotti" site. Keep your eyes peeled for the updated avatar--as soon as I apply the requisite two quarts of hair gel.

Where'd you grow up on the East Coast? I though you were Left Coast born 'n' bred. After entering the world in New Zealand and spending some baby time in Monterey, CA, that early bubble of calm was burst during my toddler years, when we moved to a little Mafia-hole in Jersey called Cherry Hill. (Hmm, maybe I should read that book about letting go of early childhood grief that Plato recommended.) Fortunately, we escaped after two years, coincidentally just after a spate of mob-related killings. If any Tao Bums are in that area, you have your work cut out for you in emanating that tranquility to others!

We who grew up in Westchester NY don't seperate the words West and Chester like those who grew up in Philla.

*sips tea*

I'm wearing my new Lee Hotti sweatband right now as I type this, and I have to say that they do indeed have an amazing, talismanic power. Guys, do yourselves a favor right now and go out and get one. Do it. DO IT!

And yo, anyone who laughs at my look better cut it out, or ya gonna get whacked, capiche?

We who grew up in Westchester NY don't seperate the words West and Chester like those who grew up in Philla.

*sips tea*

We, who grew up in Philadelphia, don't call it Philla...

*this is leslie btw*

Sign in to follow this