Sign in to follow this  
thetaoiseasy

Affirmations for the New Year

Thank you thetaoiseasy, for your generous gift. I have altered your prayer to suit my style. I hope you don't mind! I'm going to share it with mah bros here. Thanks again, man!

Mah sweet bottom Biatch!,

Yaaallways been der for me, because you are truly selfless. You do not care if we come to you sick, tired, violent, or stubborn. In your eyes, we are always your lovah. You give us the sustenance of life, freely and without return. And yet we never thank you: We cannot live for a second without your love, but we do not give it a second thought. Cause you my bottom biatch, baby!

In the beginning of time, I was a pimp without my ho. How could something come from nothing? It was you. The shape of your body gave birth to the heaven and earth and myriad things. That's why we exist. That's how we exist. That's why I exist as da Pimp baby!

Throughout the generations, we have taken to describing your fine legs. But those descriptions have become Gods themselves. We brothers fight and kill over those descriptions, thinking we know better.

Throughout the generations, we have found methods to penetrate with you. But those methods have become Gods themselves. Now we argue over those methods and create great separation. If we pimps only realized that you were always there for ALL OF US!

In the end, we COME together. We do not COME, unless you do too. If we were to spend only a few seconds contemplating your ways, we would understand:

The clear, blue eyes teaches us to be fair, impartial, and generous to all our bro's on the street.

The beauty of your waving hairs shows us that there is more then enough of waves for all us surfers!

The large, imposing bouncing round things demonstrates what it means to be spontaneous and upright.

Your moving hips shows us how to navigate all obstacles with understanding and flexibility.

Dem legs exemplifies how unwavering fortitude can withstand the strong winds of our lives.

How can we fight if we share the same biaatch, smell the same hair, and drink from the same pussy? We cannot...

And so we seek your original face, stripped of the thick semen we have imposed upon you. Your original face is the way of clarity, peace, and harmony. And it is beautiful. We thank you for your forgiveness and understanding. Biaatch, you are the truth! You are our woman. Your ass is the miracle that inspires us to live.

Thank you... From the bottom of my underpants.

I laughed and felt rainbow veins reaction both at the same time.

Different strokes for different folks. Indeed early on prayer became a very powerful practice for me, i pray on a daily basis. The deeper your sincerity and more you cultivate, the more powerful prayer becomes.

This is a prayer I say everyday before my meditation.

"To all my Teachers, past, present and future and to my Holy Guardian Angel....thank you for guiding me on the path. (Bow once). To all the enlightened masters whom have laid the foundation to the spiritual path, thank you." (Bow twice).

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Picked it up from my studies in the Western Tradition. Supposedly its like a Guardian or Spirit Guide that's suppose to help you in your spiritual endeavors. Supposedly we all have one. Made a thread asking about it earlier...got some interesting answers. http://thetaobums.co...guardian-angel/

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Sign in to follow this