At 10:28 in the SOFEX clip, the gentleman being interviewed tells a whopper. The only time drug cartels in mexico recieve arms "from the US free market" is when the cost is subsidized by US taxpayer money. AR15's are too expensive compared to other weapon platforms (say, Norinco AK-47's, which come from China, originally). The best source of illegal arms in the US is through the Mexican connection. Boatloads of the stuff coming in, cheaper than we can buy arms in the US, and better quality than is available to the average citizen, unless we build our own.

Zetas have US made arms that were manufactured for the military, shipped to the Mexican government, then diverted into their hands. A-2's, M2HB's. I do not know if that pipeline is still open, but that is where they got their firepower originally - NOT from private US citizens. Without very tight regulations and controls, we cannot even have this kind of weaponry in our posession.

side note, Norincos ... just about the cheapest, they do get imported as semi automatic rifles that anyone can buy, and aren't too bad for a lightweight sporter. Some of them have issues with the firing pin retention, but there's a replacement kit for that, costs just a few dollars. Yugos and Romaks are better, imo

civilian converted Russians best if that's your thing. Bah, I don't like AR's or AK's Gimme something that shoots farther and hits harder, like this:

post-92721-0-46694600-1356585873_thumb.jpg

Romanian built PSL 54C with trigger job courtesy of RSA, and a Kalinka optics 4-16x50mm scope and high profile mount. Great for boar hunting, with the ability to switch over to iron sights when you've got a 500+lb tusker charging at you. Sure beats fumbling for a sidearm!

I don't know if TPTB are setting up false flags or not, but there are shady people doing devious things ... and if it results in the inability to eliminate agricultural pests effectively, these pigs will absolutely destroy crops. Lost crops = starving people ... and I hate seeing people starve for no good reason.

(edit) sorry, put the pic with the original military scope up first by mistake. Not bad up to 200 yards, but pretty loose after that.

Edited by ShenLung
  • Like 1

The most funny/sad line in that video for me is when the U.S. marine guy talks about how people buy and sell weapons and maybe kill each other with it later on, and then says: "I don't want to sound too, like, liberal, or anything." Liberal comes from the latin word for "book" and means freedom through being educated about what's going on, but even if you don't know that, every half-intelligent person should be able to draw the connection between the word "liberal" and "(statue of) liberty". That marine is adding to the feeling of the whole thing being a parody that the commentator mentioned earlier.

There you have it: US soldiers are actually afraid of coming off like valuing core American values like liberty, or people thinking you understand politics.

Also, if he meant the word "liberal" in connection to the political party line in the USA, then it's even more messed up, because that free-market neoliberalism allows stuff like those weapons conventions to exist.

I could write more about just that one remark in the video, but it's already all in there. It's a fucking joke, but you need a very high bullshit tolerance threshold if you want to keep your job in the military.

P.S.: The world's biggest weapon exporting countries:

1) USA

2) Russia

3) Germany

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 3

you need a very high bullshit tolerance threshold if you want to keep your job in the military.

I got out after '91. During the cold war, it felt like protecting people from great evil, but it began feeling more like protecting great evil towards the end.

• Like 2

As always, the question not asked by the media is if the shooter took antidepressant medication. A side effect of those can be violent and/or suicidal tendencies. (Quite ironic.)

When an incident like this happened in Germany (Erfurt or Winnenden), the only thing I found in the media mentioning this point was one article in a Swiss online newspaper.

My impression is that in all of Europe, German media is among the worst - most censored and propaganda-filled.

Edited by Owledge

At 10:28 in the SOFEX clip, the gentleman being interviewed tells a whopper. The only time drug cartels in mexico recieve arms "from the US free market" is when the cost is subsidized by US taxpayer money.

I'd say those fast & furious guns Obama and Holder sent into Mexico were partially subsidized by the US taxpayer - they wouldnt have gotten them if the order from on high never came down to pass high powered weapons to the cartels. And as we all know, when the ends justify the means, tens of thousands of dead mexicans are well worth repeal of the second amendment to the progressive movement.

The most funny/sad line in that video for me is when the U.S. marine guy talks about how people buy and sell weapons and maybe kill each other with it later on, and then says: "I don't want to sound too, like, liberal, or anything." Liberal comes from the latin word for "book" and means freedom through being educated about what's going on, but even if you don't know that, every half-intelligent person should be able to draw the connection between the word "liberal" and "(statue of) liberty". That marine is adding to the feeling of the whole thing being a parody that the commentator mentioned earlier.

There you have it: US soldiers are actually afraid of coming off like valuing core American values like liberty, or people thinking you understand politics.

Also, if he meant the word "liberal" in connection to the political party line in the USA, then it's even more messed up, because that free-market neoliberalism allows stuff like those weapons conventions to exist.

I could write more about just that one remark in the video, but it's already all in there. It's a fucking joke, but you need a very high bullshit tolerance threshold if you want to keep your job in the military.

P.S.: The world's biggest weapon exporting countries:

1) USA

2) Russia

3) Germany

Switch out "liberal" and replace it with "progressive" and you will have accurate terminology. The progressive party in the US "died" and went underground for a good reason, much like the myth of the Sith in Star Wars. They only decided in the last 7-10 years or so to "come out of the closet" again and start showing truer colors - think of Hillary Clinton back in 07 08 when people asked her about her liberalism and she said I'm no liberal, I'm a 20th century progressive - and we all know what disasters Wilson, FDR, etc brought to the country, much of what's destroying it now (federal reserve, endless entitlement programs that grow exponentially.)

The only reason the dude's using the word liberal is because he doenst know what it means, nor does he know what progressive means. Liberal was usurped by the progressives to sow confusion I mean foster transparency, that's the euphemism for opaque these days, right?

and there you have it: one of the goals of progressivism and political correctness is to destroy core american values and give it all up for The Collective. No means are too much, whether its bombing a police station, trying to undermine the second amendment, or destroying the dollar, we'll have that perfectly equal, eglatarian, one world state where all are happy and locked the hell down, disarmed, de-clawed, de-fanged, so that noone has any sort of means to impinge upon another. (now pay up for exhaling co2!)

• Like 4

But if the marine says he doesn't want to sound too progressive, then I guess that weapons market situation is somehow part of core American values.

And in a way it makes sense. "War is business" is certainly part of US conservatism. Correction: neoconservatism. Darn, "neo" is kinda not conservative. ;-)

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

Weapons situation as applied to american citizens through the lens of the second amendment, is an american value. Arming foreign factions for whatever gain is decidedly not so, it was warned about in the founding letters, just like they warned about bankers and the situation we're facing in the financial world.

Fwiw conservatism is another word that has been trampled into many meanings. When I'm put in the conservative context, its because I strongly disagree with reckless fiscal profligacy and I believe the constitution, if adhered to, can be readily applied to any day and age. But there's plenty of libertarian in there, because I really dont give a crap what people do to themselves, so long as they're not harming others or otherwise infringing upon their liberties.

Its certainly an information war out there.

• Like 2

Yes it is. 2013 is going to be a year of hell for us in the States. The REAL ID Act is going into full swing in January which will drive Obamacare into full swing. This whole "shooting business" is a front for the disarming of America which is of course driven by the U.N. Do a comparison of Obama vs Hitler, now that's entertainment.

• Like 3

The REAL ID Act is going into full swing in January which will drive Obamacare into full swing.

Well, do it as it is happening now (sadly after a LONG wait): The USA is still United States. Some states (and smaller regions I think) abolished the Patriot Act! That's awesome news and very empowering and inspiring. To me, the fact that the USA is a conglomerate of separate states is one of its strengths. Diversity, different angles and approaches to problems, that's healthy. Haha, you could even call it the free market of statehood.

Do a comparison of Obama vs Hitler, now that's entertainment.

You can do that with many people. Of course, if done publicly, it will usually cause a shitstorm among zionist lobbyists and their media, but the fact is that people like Obama, Bush, Clinton, even Kennedy to some degree are perceived too positive by the public, and Hitler too negative. People are quick to come up with the justification "You have to see their actions in the context of their time", but haha, ever heard that said about Hitler?

Hitler was exploiting a resentment based on some historical events to broaden his power base. You know, I wouldn't even say people who came after him were inspired by his example, because it doesn't take brains to do what all ambitious power-hungry politicians do. You could say, the choice of means for achieving their goals follow natually.

Interesting detail about the German propaganda campaign to censor unbiased historical research is that whenever you do a comparison of anything to Nazi Germany, you will be ostracised, and people will point out that you are relativizing the Nazi regime, as if that was inherently an act of evil. You can relativize pretty much anything, but when it comes to Germany, you are not allowed to challenge the absolute, without-comparison evilness of the Nazis, and the whole thing begins to appear like a perverted national pride about national shame. Don't you dare challenge our champion of evilness! NOBODY is as evil as our Hitler was!

Some zealots then might point out a number of 6 million people killed, which ironically is an attempt to relativize! But if you pick up that reasoning and talk about Stalin or Mao, then suddenly YOU are the evil relativizer again. So not only do the zealots define what the rules are, they also feel free to break them unilaterally. (Pretty much what the US government has been doing in world politics.)

And this sick situation isn't even solely created by the zionist propaganda storm. It all started with the USA's "reeducation campaign" after WWII, which sought to shape the German people's self-perception and induce great national shame to prevent them ever doing something like that again. Well, if you know a thing or two about psychology, you understand how unwise that approach is and that it will create blowback. And that blowback is the neonazi scene in Germany. And that is villified, which is very convenient, because giving a people a common enemy makes it easier to control them.

But it's really just a competition between tyrannies. There are always the power-hungry trying to capitalize on the opportunity. Mafia, neonazis, government ... they all play the same game. Sincere people and fools at the basis and messed up sociopaths at the top.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 3

I'd say those fast & furious guns Obama and Holder sent into Mexico were partially subsidized by the US taxpayer - they wouldnt have gotten them if the order from on high never came down to pass high powered weapons to the cartels. And as we all know, when the ends justify the means, tens of thousands of dead mexicans are well worth repeal of the second amendment to the progressive movement.

Eric Holder back in 1995...

Shortly thereafter:

3016165-columbine-high-school-shooters-e

"Obama - The right wing thinks that he's going to come and take away your guns, even though there's NO evidence...the Democrats haven't said BOO about guns." - Bill Maher, 3/27/2009

Yet, just 3 years later...looks like his long-term plan...is in fact, working..as planned..

dianne-feinstein-demotivational-poster-b

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

yup and since CT was successful in its electoral fraud, they easily had the votes and the signature at the governor's desk to push through a new unconstitutional piece of crap recently. I just hope it gets challenged in court. screw ct court, I mean supremes, while there's still enough rational votes to uphold the constitution and not a vote for "hey, its all for everyone's good so we can ignore the yellow paper."

our governments are a freakin problem.

treason. try them for it.

Yeah, like that would work.

That would require an uncorrupted judicial system that has some massive balls.

• Like 1

is there seriously no person on the forum willing to stand up and shout "TREASON!!!" by my side?!

I dont know a damn thing but what is true in my heart. how can that possibly be enough to achieve victory against the guilty and selfish powers that corrupt every point, corner, face, and angle of "Law"?

Is there any one on the same side as Free Will?

what the hell is up with this "new normal" of any bill that is basically illegal in whatever sense - the legislators simply do not get to see the bill before they vote on it! "pass it, then you can find out what's in in after it is law" :rolleyes: government gone wild.

and even diane feinstein hasnt seen the bill. but of course she doesnt care because disarming US citizens is her stated policy.

now I havent read the bill (who has aside from those who wrote it) but I hear it being characterized as "an up or down vote for the second amendment" - which is unconstitutional on its face.

rule of law for you little plebes, just plain rule for those that are above the law and dont even need to consult it when fundamentally altering it.

• Like 1

I still dont like the redefining of the term "assault rifle." You dont go up against machine guns, not directly anyway.

Oh right, we're talking normal everyday rifles here. You still dont go head on unless you're equally armed and have good cover.

Oh, right...that whole lawless government thing. I honestly dont know and mostly think the USA as it was is looooooooooooong gone, I have serious doubts about we the people's ability to get it back.

its what it looks like.

End of the day it comes down to the individual "we the people" persons.

Those of us who will stand against all opposition and trespass against our natural sovereign birthright to free will, to go as far as to kill or be killed in order to protect our own intrinsic freedoms...

And those of us who fear death.