Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Tie Dang ("iron crotch") gong

Question for iron crotch practitioners... ;)

How much time did you need to learn the stuff?

What is the process you do? What are main benefits you achieved? Etc...

Who teach this method, and who do you recommend (if you dont like to write here, please PM me)?

Edited by Jox

Iron crotch is the correct literal translation. However the actual meaning is "iron penis".

I considered it and discarded it immediately. Who am I going to impress to haul a truck with my private part?

Of course it has other benefit. But I didn't want to be bothered to hang dumb bell with my pravite part every day. It takes too long to prepare and longer to explain to my GF.

A master from Taiwain is the best. His method is called 99 Shen Gong. The DVD kit costs around $500.

Good luck. May you tow an airplane soon! :)

• Like 1

Some of the practices of this are part of (or used in) "marrow washing" - I don't remember the Chinese - something like 'changing the tendons, washing the marrows" - the weight lifting (and requisite massage & stretching). There is a book by Mantak Chia "Bone Marrow Nei Kung" which explains those practices and how to drive the sexual energy into the bone marrow. It does not include any of the 'become invulnerable to injury' parts of the training. It also has quite a list of pre-requisite practices.

There is obviously risk of a pull or tear to tissue around your crotch. I can't think of worse place to injure.

Aside from that, I would say the practices are medium/high risk because of the quantity & type of energy you are working with. I did the practices years ago, probably 20 or 30 hours or practice total as an addition to standing Iron Shirt training. It does result in healing.

It is often taught at the Taoist Summer Camp Michael Winn runs.

• Like 1

There are two other books I know of

• Healing Impotence the Traditional Chinese Way by Guo Bao Wei
  • The Background and Beginning Practice of Xi Sui Kung Genital Weight Training by Hern Heng

I've read the 'Healing Impotence' book and reviewed it on Amazon, it contains most of the safe aspects of the practices. No idea about the other book, I do see Hern Heng listed as an author of several books

Say one has iron crotch, for example a male. During all out sub fajin love making, does she need iron crotch to with stand furious poundings of the pubis to pubis? If she does not and I get outta control.... I will stop now...

Semi seriously..

I had considered this and them Kim was like, "Are you serious? WHY?" I have yet to even find a logical answer between me myself and I. When I have to resort to use my penis as either hook to tow the vehicle or weapon, I will call a wrecker service or run like wind.

Edited by jaysahnztao

Ok, let me get this straight ...

The test of the quality of attainment in my particular excercise of wisdom is to allow someone to kick me where?

There is an entertaining book "American Shaolin" which is the story of the year that an American spent training at the Shaolin Temple in China in the 1990s. The author meets, and kicks, someone trained in this art. Kicks him hard. In the groin. He declines the opportunity to learn this art, but describes a couple of the practices briefly. He also meets people trained in breaking bricks and stones with their heads, he again declines to learn that art - he notices all the practicioners stutter, which makes him wonder ....

I don't know for sure, but I believe that aspect of Tie Dang is that one retracts one's testes back up into your body. I have seen some comments indicating that this training ought start before puberty or there is risk of trouble.

I have heard teachers describe 'iron shirt' training where you pack qi to some part of your body and then strike that part of your body with a stone or half brick, you do this over most of your body an inch or two at a time. over time you become much less vulnerable. There didn't seem to be any wisdom, insight, or spiritual aspect, just ... survival.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this