dszeles

orgasm in my brain from cannabis, now need answers

hi guys,

this looks like the place to dump this crazy experience in full and finally look for some answers.

chemical aids:

this was halloween 2009, so i was 24 at the time. i was at a party that i wasn't enjoying, because i had just moved back home from tn and didn't really know anyone except for a few people. so i drank a few beers (4 maybe) and left. i got home a little bummed out and decided to smoke some cannabis. i smoked maybe once a month or two then, and now maybe once to twice a year. (i also had gone a few extra days without masturbating, which i wanted to do since i had been doing it compulsively daily or every other day, and felt like i should stop.)

setting:

anyway, i'll cut to the experience. i felt a strong desire type feeling, the kind that precedes sex or masturbation. (cannabis is definitely an aphrodisiac for me, which i think is critical to note.) i didn't want to masturbate and fall asleep, so i began to experiment with the feeling instead. i visualized pulling more of this energy up from between my legs. i achieved an erection by doing this, and sustained the energy by picturing arousing thoughts.

experience:

as the excitement and feeling built, i heard a high pitch sound in my head. (which, as i was browsing these forums before registering, i saw something that looked like a paysite for information about this.) anyway, the feeling in my pelvis area began to be too much. i knew a little about chakras, but nothing about moving energy or inner alchemy or anything like that at the time. so i focused on moving the energy up my spine. as i thought about it, the feeling/energy crept up with it. it felt really good, like it was building. i arched my back and tensed my muscles to force it up further, which felt great. i think i was also focusing on the high pitched sound as well, which i remember helping the feeling along. it was a little scary because i didn't know if i could hurt myself with the feeling of pressure building, but the beer helped me through that.

finally i was able to force this energy into my head and it felt like a gushing sensation, like a mental orgasm, an ejaculation of energy in my brain. a bunch of white phosphenes accompanied the feeling, like a firework fountain behind my eyes. it was a huge release. after it happened the first time, i laid there just repeating "what was that?" in disbelief. i was able to do this a couple of times that night, but it got more and more exhausting. i haven't tried it again since, it seems too special to mess around with using chemicals. but since getting into meditation every day and having no answers for what happened, it's starting to bother me not knowing.

tl;dr. what the hell was that? an energy orgasm in my brain? i spoke to a friend about it and he pointed me out to the nei jing tu (which still means nothing to me other than a representation of a body) and mentioned getting through gates. what gates?

can this be achieved again without chemical aids??

thank for reading, some answers would really really mean a lot. this looks like a great forum to be a part of!

(note: this is all from memory, i have a written record of what happened from 2009 because i was so blown away by it. ill review that and make sure everything i wrote down here is accurate.)

-danny

Edited by dszeles
  • Like 1

as the excitement and feeling built, i heard a high pitch sound in my head.

finally i was able to force this energy into my head and it felt like a gushing sensation, like a mental orgasm, an ejaculation of energy in my brain. a bunch of white phosphenes accompanied the feeling, like a firework fountain behind my eyes.

Did you only see the white light with your eyes closed...or also while open?

-danny

neat experience danny

the short answer to your question is "probably". most likely yes. I constrain my affirmation because it occurs to me that the fireworks might have been due to your pushing through blockages, and once the blockages are gone, the fireworks might not return. As to bliss and orgasmic feelings in your head, yes that is repeatable, and daoist sexual arts are one way to achieve that.

do you meditate? the microcosmic orbit is a good place to start working with energies, and sexual energy especially, because its so charged and you can feel it so readily. I hope you can find a qigong teacher or something similar in your area, because that will help a lot too.

• Like 1

Did you only see the white light with your eyes closed...or also while open?

i honestly can't remember definitively, but i am inclined to say with eyes closed . definitely not my typical response to MJ though, if you are hinting that it was a hallucination. ill get back to you after i review my journal from that experience tonight when i get home from work.

do you meditate? the microcosmic orbit is a good place to start working with energies, and sexual energy especially, because its so charged and you can feel it so readily. I hope you can find a qigong teacher or something similar in your area, because that will help a lot too.

i do meditate, though i don't do anything esoteric like taoist sexual practices. just good ol fashioned Tibetan awareness , with a little zen emptiness twist for 30 minutes a day. i used to do pranayama, but stopped after feeling like it wasn't really doing anything. i have an open mind about trying anything after that experience though.

ill look around the internet for anything 'microcosmic orbit' related. but as for looking for a teacher i have not. it's not out of the question, though. but where would i find a competent teacher in spiritually-devoid washington dc?

Edited by dszeles

Here's my thoughts of the present moment on it.. the brain is connected to the liver/wood element. The water element/kidney essence nourishes Wood element. This is that feeling. Been there, I know what you're talking about. It's right nice, but it's powerful and can lead to kundalini syndrome... that said, it's the brain being nourished by the water essence, and is nice for the eyes to shine :)

Another thing to be said about it is that MJ can release the essences from the organs, which may even be useful for someone at some times if the essence is not circulating, but just like release of jing, overuse will deplete the essences, especially of the liver/brain/wood as has been/is said to be strong wood.. so overuse weakens the liver/brain which imbalances the Five Part Harmony (... ah, finally a word for it!))

Another thing to be said about it is that MJ can release the essences from the organs, which may even be useful for someone at some times if the essence is not circulating, but just like release of jing, overuse will deplete the essences, especially of the liver/brain/wood as has been/is said to be strong wood.. so overuse weakens the liver/brain which imbalances the Five Part Harmony (... ah, finally a word for it!))

now that i can understand! thankfully i don't really use MJ anymore. and if i do in the future, it will only be on rare occasions and for exploring this only.

can anyone recommend some books with general info about beginning to explore and understand this energy? (the Microcosmic orbit) or even better, a teacher/master in the mid atlantic? also, does diet play a huge role in sensitivity to this energy?

sorry for all the noob questions. there is so much to look over in these forums.

Edited by dszeles

Yes. Your experience wasn't unique.

Is it easy? Not really.

No body was questioning if you were hallucination. I guess the other memeber just wanted to confirm if the sex engergy hit the third eye (pineal gland).

The canabis convert Jing (sexy energy) to Qi automatically. It may also does something else to make it easier.

I think it's more than just pumping the energy up to pineal gland. You also need something else. This is really inner alchemy. You're literally making drugs (MDT?) inside your body. It takes time, right ingredients (desire) and lots of Qi and Jing (sexy energy). And you need the right frequency (organism frequency?). And for maximum effect, you may also want to pump the serotonin from your guts up to your brain.

Your whole body (including your organs) feel like a giant throbbing penis in orgasm and you literally see starts firing inside your brain.

I think it's different than the bliss you get from Buddhaism meditation, in which you feel the calm universal love not the raw sexual ecstasy. But I'm not experience enough to tell.

Yep. I was working on this for a while. Just when I thoght I was close to get the right formula, the damn premature kundalini awakening ruined it. :(

Now think about it. It might be a dangerous practice. :)

can anyone recommend some books with general info about beginning to explore and understand this energy? (the Microcosmic orbit) or even better, a teacher/master in the mid atlantic? also, does diet play a huge role in sensitivity to this energy?

sorry for all the noob questions. there is so much to look over in these forums.

I've been searching for the same thing for a while. I'm sure there are some one out there have the answer. But you may not like it: over ten years of daily practice. :)

You can check out the Aneros forum. Aneros indeed works. Quite a few people there have real experences though nobody figures out exact the formula out either. Check out that forum FAQ first. It's very good.

thank you hydrogen, that's really reassuring letting me know that it wasn't unique! i'm glad to hear that others can make this happen as well.

unfortunately i don't know anyone who i could talk about this with, so i'm very thankful for everyone's answers.

this 'orgasm' was such a miraculous thing and not in my day to day experience. i'm not desiring to repeat it necessarily, but i am interested in understanding what happened and how the body could do this!

where to start? is there an introduction to techniques? all i have to go on so far is the wikipedia page on microcosmic orbit. http://en.wikipedia....crocosmic_orbit

im more confused than ever :D , but grateful everyone here is taking the time to help me out.

Edited by dszeles

You can check out the Aneros forum. Aneros indeed works. Quite a few people there have real experences though nobody figures out exact the formula out either. Check out that forum FAQ first. It's very good.

got it. thanks!

also, i wouldn't think something like this could be achieved easily. 10 years of daily practice seems like a worthy price to pay for such wonderful piece of knowledge!

Edited by dszeles

I hope you can find a qigong teacher or something similar in your area, because that will help a lot too.

hope i can find someone knowledgeable!

Edited by dszeles

i do meditate, though i don't do anything esoteric like taoist sexual practices. just good ol fashioned Tibetan awareness , with a little zen emptiness twist for 30 minutes a day. i used to do pranayama, but stopped after feeling like it wasn't really doing anything. i have an open mind about trying anything after that experience though.

ill look around the internet for anything 'microcosmic orbit' related. but as for looking for a teacher i have not. it's not out of the question, though. but where would i find a competent teacher in spiritually-devoid washington dc?

practices don't have to be esoteric to be effective. Maybe some other bums can give some book or site references for MCO, i usually recommend Daniel Reid's Tao of Health Sex and Longevity because it changed my own life (and is a great book) and i am pretty sure he covers the MCO in it.

As far as a competent teacher in DC, im sure there are some in the area. What would you like to study? Maybe some people from here are in DC and know better than i, i would just search the web.

i am not sure what you want out of this though, control over your energies incl. sexual energy, or to recreate the experience of an orgasm in your head.

Edited by anamatva

practices don't have to be esoteric to be effective. Maybe some other bums can give some book or site references for MCO, i usually recommend Daniel Reid's Tao of Health Sex and Longevity because it changed my own life (and is a great book) and i am pretty sure he covers the MCO in it.

i am not sure what you want out of this though, control over your energies incl. sexual energy, or to recreate the experience of an orgasm in your head.

thank you for the recommendation, i will look that up (xmas is close!) as far as course of study, i'm not sure. i guess i'm not really concerned with recreating that experience. i just would like to know and understand how the body is capable of doing this, and how i can utilize these energies for a more spiritually healthy body/mind. i guess i would be most interested in balancing energy, like during emotional times and getting more control of my sexual impulses.

Edited by dszeles

can anyone explain what the tinnitus-type ringing in my ear sounds i was hearing? and why focusing that sounds and trying to increase it seemed to help increase the energy/feeling?

wow, shame on me, i apologize in advance for blowing up my own post. i'm just very exited to finally speak with people who know what this is!!!!!!!!

Edited by dszeles

can anyone explain what the tinnitus-type ringing in my ear sounds i was hearing? and why focusing that sounds and trying to increase it seemed to help increase the energy/feeling?

My first guess is that there was some pressure buildup from all the energy, the release is regulated by tension and release which might change the velocity of release and the harmony of pitch. Sometimes feel like it's possible to flex the energy in there. Focusing on the pitch probably helped maintain right balance of tension while possible finding a pitch that stimulates a part in the brain conducive to the energetic experience. Like a natural ultrasound therapy.

Are you still hearing it?

yeah, i do still hear it. it's going right now, and it's stronger in my right ear. and it's also not nearly as intense as it was the 2009 evening, so it's not like a whole head-buzzing sensation, but it's there, and it seems to come and go in intensity.

Edited by dszeles

thank you for the recommendation, i will look that up (xmas is close!) as far as course of study, i'm not sure. i guess i'm not really concerned with recreating that experience. i just would like to know and understand how the body is capable of doing this, and how i can utilize these energies for a more spiritually healthy body/mind. i guess i would be most interested in balancing energy, like during emotional times and getting more control of my sexual impulses.

well i would recommend meditation and sexual yoga for that sort of thing.. meditation is pretty easy to get started practicing, and while a teacher is a wonderful blessing, one doesn't need one to meditate and progress. And sexual yoga requires, for the most part, a partner, but there are aspects of it that do not, and one can work on those aspects while biding their time in the event that they are partnerless. There are some good threads here about both those subjects, including but not limited to

http://thetaobums.com/topic/22912-semen-retention-100-days-and-my-experiences/ on semen retention and channeling sexual energy

http://thetaobums.com/topic/25458-white-skeleton-meditation-instructions/ white skeleton meditation instructions

http://thetaobums.com/topic/25860-the-importance-of-posture-during-meditation/ importance of posture during meditation

http://thetaobums.co...d-chamber-arts/ taoist bedchamber arts

there have been so many threads about books, practices, and all such nonsense as could be imagined about both topics, so dig on your own!

Edited by anamatva

Always a good idea to get it checked out by a doctor too.

Doc, I've got a problem ... every night when I go to sleep, I levitate six inches off of my bed.

Oh really? says the doctor. Nothing to worry about, just take up smoking, the problem will dissapear in no time.

Yet, I agree with GMP - investigation of all possible causes of phenomenon doesn't hurt, especially if something's wrong.