Sign in to follow this  
Wayfarer64

Help Fight Corporate Greed and Protect Our Rights

Friends,

The forces of corporate greed that we are up-against are well funded. They also have paid for strong political backing. We are a grass-roots organization that needs the help of kind-hearted people like you, just to survive.

TRAIN has been an active force for the advocacy of Tenant's Rights over the past four years. We were an instrumental force in having tenants recognized as property-tax payers in New Jersey. Before this happened we paid the taxes but were not granted the privileges accorded to tax payers, like rebates.

At one time we had 185 members, but most have moved away and we are down to a handful. We have a chance now to get the funding we need to build our membership levels back up to where we have greater impact on our elected officials. Most of our new neighbors are Asian, and need to learn their rights. We need to go door-to-door to over 6,000 tenants in Plainsboro alone.

We ask you now to vote for our project at Give Meaning. Please click the link below and vote YES for our project. If you click on my name at the top - (Patrick D. Goldsmith) you will be able to read some of our news. The budget is up as well.

Both Give Meaning and I want to be sure the Project is viable, so I'm asking you to "vote" on whether you feel my proposal is worthwhile. When you vote, you're NOT making a financial commitment of any kind; you're simply indicating that you think it's a good idea and should go ahead.

Voting takes less than a minute, and it's easy - so please VOTE NOW, by clicking here

http://www.givemeaning.com/donate/p-project.aspx?gg=800 to review the project profile (and then just click on the Vote icon to cast your vote).

Give Meaning will then send you an email with another link and on that page a request to confirm your vote. Please reply to confirm, many have not done this step and thus did not have their vote counted!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS PAGE TO YOUR EMAIL LISTED FRIENDS, WE ARE RUNNING SHORT OF TIME! WE ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT TO GET THIS COMPLETED.

Thank you for showing your support in this way - with enough votes; I'll be able to work towards making this idea a reality.

Patrick D. Goldsmith, President of TRAIN

If the needed votes are not received for this project, we may have to let TRAIN die-off. Without the funding we seek now to be able to rebuild our membership, it is just too hard and expensive to keep going.

Edited by Wayfarer64

The lack of response has been pretty disheartening. Please reach out and do this small thing for those who need to learn about their rights as they come to help build our great nation.

Many are being taken advantage of and can be shown how to protect themselves. You can help us to do this here with a moment of your time.

Sign in to follow this