Sign in to follow this  
Protector

New books for EVERYONE

Since that thread about the spiritual approach being the same with all the emptiness talk and whatnot, I've been thinking about how to change that. I have an interesting idea on how to freshen things up.

How about everyone who can, writes a new book about all the spiritual stuff but using their own words. I like using writing as meditation, I even figure out new things as I do that, but sometimes I take so much time to get one idea across that the whole thing looks kinda weird. That's why some threads by me have a weird pacing.

Since it's also the 2012 thing this year and nothing special is going to happen, some people would like something to happen and so they make it happen themselves. This could be one of these projects that makes something good come out of the 2012 thing. Here's a motivational song:

Don't worry, everyone benefits from it

Good luck with that guys.

Writing books is a blast.

:wacko:

Glad you're joining us :D

I expect 10 pages from you and you're free :wub:

How about a book called 'Scr*w that'? Just a few re-edits of the other one, but with some more accurate terminology? Writing is work. No way:-)

• Like 1

How about a book called 'Scr*w that'? Just a few re-edits of the other one, but with some more accurate terminology? Writing is work. No way:-)

Fifty Sheds of Grey

I kid you not it's a real book, for middle aged men.

I had this idea...I wrote something 3 weeks later I wrote something It would be completely different, same thing the next three weeks.

It seems like automatic writing for me, maybe channelled or something and is kind of fun depending on how you think about it eg pure expression

I want to make a few with beautiful poems, stories and pictures/photos

You guys work a lot harder to prove a point on taobums and that doesn't help anyone

Since yesterday you've been arguing about guns in the off topic section just to prove to each other something

How about after writing a post, write the same amount for a book. It's not hard, writing a little bit and then a little bit more adds up. I don't want the whole thing to be completed in one night. Though, it would be nice if all the energy was used for something that can help people instead or arguing with them.

And further, my son, take note of this. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is an affliction of the flesh.

Could you elaborate my favourite rapper? I dont understand it

Already writing a book myself. Basically taking all scientific evidence and personal accounts of chemicals and other harmful things that occur in food i can find and putting it in one book. It will be free, and a constant work in progress that i update whenever new information is discovered. If anyone wants to get a pdf when i have finished a first draft, or compare notes shoot me a PM :)

And further, my son, take note of this. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is an affliction of the flesh.

1.gif

I know for certain that I could not provide useful information in a book. My progress is still too minimal to be discussed. Perhaps in 30 years. Now? I have nothing worthwhile to present except for immature guesses and words from a position that is not at all where I would want to "witness" from to use an Evangelical term. Things that are worthwhile take time.

I'm confused. You want me to write a book? But I don't know anything!

I'm with this guy. I could write a book about spiritual stuff, but it'd be a bunch of bs.

Maybe after I've been practicing for a few more years, I might be able to scrape together an article for ya. :P

I don't think what you're doing there would help write a book anyway

It's like doing push ups everyday and then writing a book about exercise... while the goal was more intellectual

You don't think I'll learn anything after a few years? :P I must seem terribly slow... j/k

Maybe you're right, though. There's not much intellectual about what I'm doing. It's all experiential.

Sign in to follow this