Green Tiger

Rules for winning an internet argument

if you win an internet argument, what do you win?

I think you win an internet 'cookie.' My computer seems to accumulate quite a lot of these. I must be really good at winning internet arguments! Yay! :)

• Like 4

No-one can win an internet argument (although there are lots of ways to lose one) : -

mad-internet1.jpg?w=584

(://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/mad-internet1.jpg?w=584)

I like this. I had once seen a fake motivational poster comparing arguing on the Internet to running in the special Olympics, but it was very non-pc and just kind of not cool, though it made the point very clearly...

This one is much less offensive.

• Like 1

You can absorb yin chi ungrounded.

Jim was confused, so was Kosta, the translators lied to them.

Jim and Kosta lied to sell books, they were all made up bogus nonsense.

You can do MCO and mo pai, Jim was confused and didn't understand what Chang told him.

Jim and Kosta were taught different than the Chinese students.

John's video is on youtube therefor it's made up, the scientists and medical doctors present were fake too.

Got any more absurd BS to add to this list guys?

1911887_472121082913705_1194146690_n1.jp

• Like 4

Last night my neighbour visited to escape a 'girlie movie' his wife and daughters were watching . He is a drumming instructor and was telling met about a 'discussion' he had been having about the origin of a drum rhythm ... he returned to the discussion the next day to find out some people wanted to know where so-and-so lived so they could go around and bash them.

I think we should have a competition to find the most insignificant thing people have argued about .... the argument must lead to, at least, threats of violence and home invasion.

Last night my neighbour visited to escape a 'girlie movie' his wife and daughters were watching . He is a drumming instructor and was telling met about a 'discussion' he had been having about the origin of a drum rhythm ... he returned to the discussion the next day to find out some people wanted to know where so-and-so lived so they could go around and bash them.

I think we should have a competition to find the most insignificant thing people have argued about .... the argument must lead to, at least, threats of violence and home invasion.

Don't make me crawl under that log and rip your tail off, lizard man! ;)

Edited by Green Tiger

I don't think we should, how lame is that? What a meaningless topic. Why would you want to do that anyways. This is a discussion forum for Taoism not insignificantism...

:D.

• Like 2

I did win Green Tiger.

No, no you didn't. But what the hell, I'm a generous guy; I'll give you a prize anyway.

winternet.jpg?1318992465

• Like 1

Dont be silly ... what good is that as a prize?

Give him something useful

Page4.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 5

Just ordered one of those nail unbenders. Wish I'd known they were on special...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

Just ordered one of those nail unbenders. Wish I'd known they were on special...

Make sure you do it with the safety goggles on.

And dont buy any thing else until you see this !

HF2.jpg

• Like 3

Make sure you do it with the safety goggles on.

And dont buy any thing else until you see this !

HF2.jpg

Wow, I really want that garden hose / extension cord combo ...... for my neighbor.

Memory time!

When I arrived in Germany for my first tour there of course, the first things I learned to say in German were vulgar comments. And you are right, vulgar German sounds just so vulgar. Ever sweet words sound vulgar.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, I have forgotten most of my German.

• Like 1

Wow, I really want that garden hose / extension cord combo ...... for my neighbor.

Make sure you connect it to 'some kind of gauge' to check the results.

Memory time!

When I arrived in Germany for my first tour there of course, the first things I learned to say in German were vulgar comments. And you are right, vulgar German sounds just so vulgar. Ever sweet words sound vulgar.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, I have forgotten most of my German.

My wife (ex) is German unfortunately we NEVER fought :( so I never got to hear that *. However my last GF was Latino and she would go off at me in Spanish .... ooooo ... I loved that !

* Its true NEVER had a fight ... our marriage was so barren of fighting we used to pretend to in the super market ... usually over something stupid like, if I bought the vegemite from this supermarket I would be loosing $0.17 (she would get all the adverts in the mail and compare and shop at 3 different supermarkets ... at the end of the day " HA! I save $12 on shopping.")

... so we would build up into an increasing argument about it until I would notice, all of a sudden other people would be stopped nearby ( pretending to be examining products, reading labels. etc ) until I would start yelling and turn on them and yell "That's right ... gather around to hear our marriage breaking up ! " ... and they would scatter ... then we would continue happily on to the next isle.

However the Spanish one would just look at a piece of fruit, abuse it in Spanish for not being fresh and throw it at the wall ... " " Umm ... if you keep doing that they will call the police ." - looks at me evil like ... string of abuse at me in Spanish :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Hehehe. Well, if you are hoping to win an arguement you best not argue with a Latino woman. You will either lose or wish you had lost.

There. We are back on topic now. Kinda'. Hehehe.