MarioK

Multi-Orgasmic Man - Am I Doin' It Right?

Hey everyone,

a few weeks ago I read 'The Multi-Orgasmic Man' and started practicing some of the mentioned exercises.

For example Stop/Release almost every time I urinate. I noticed that when I flex the muscle (pc muscle?) at the right time it feels like an ejaculatory orgasm only that I don't ejaculate. Then I just continue a few seconds after that and experience it again. I would do this a couple of times and then just stop entirely or ejaculate.

Is this actually a multi-orgasm? I just want to make sure I'm not doing something harmful or that this is a retrograde ejaculation.

Many, many more question to come...

Thanks!

-M

No, Orgasm really has nothing to do with ejaculation. The training is to get to that point.

I feel your approach is much too rushed. Urinate completely before beginning.

Relaaaaaaaaxxx. Coming is not the achievement. First losing the reflex to ejaculate is the start.

"Stopping up" is arrival. When you are like a wooden baton without the inclination to even orgasm …this is expertise.

This is how you are then able to drive or follow the femme on her build-ups, plateaus, crescendos and troughs, build-ups, and so on.

Advancing yang …stopping at sufficiency …withdrawing and returning❤

• Like 2

When I wanted to be a super hero, this wasn't what I had in mind

Did you give up your super hero dream - so you could have time to post on TaoBums all day?

The idea is generally connected to not loosing jing/essence through the sperm. Unless you are an older gentleman who is trying to revive the function of his sexual glands for the sake of harmony throughout the organ system, sexual yoga is not about increasing semen production, but keeping jing in the blood where it will not be released. If you do get to the point of nearing ejaculation, some practices (often very dangerously, I might add) try to send the jing back into the blood stream. You can increase vitality and blood flow without creating more semen. If you want to pursue this as a Taoist practice, you would be better to fast from sexual thoughts and save the blood from being converted into semen in the first place.

Beyond those which merely create circulation in the sex organs, the practices like this are likely to have the opposite effect than they are intended for.

Alright, so these are actually non-ejaculatory orgasms?

I understand that what matters is not that I'm multi-orgasmic, but to actually experience that difference between orgasm and ejaculation.

When you are like a wooden baton without the inclination to even orgasm …this is expertise.

I thought the whole point was to experience orgasms, but separate it from ejaculation so that you can have one after another.

"Stopping up" is arrival.

Also, I my understanding was to move as close to the point as possible. (=Stopping up?) Now that I've practiced it a couple of times, it's actually very easy to not ejaculate. I do have to use muscles though.

What would be the next step here? I'm really a total newbie and with there's so much info out there. I can't tell which is good and which isn't (or actually harmful).

Did you give up your super hero dream - so you could have time to post on TaoBums all day?

My favorite saying is "no sacrifices" I'll do everything at the same time

What HE has said is correct. Traditionally this is a method for older people to induce sexual energy to a refined level where it can be stored and used for mental, then spiritual refinement. Younger people have sufficient vital energy in their bodies and do not need to "graft" the sexual energy.

I certainly wouldn't discourage anyone of any age to cultivate this type of practice. The benefits are obvious, though outside of that they may only help to ward off illness as long as the practice is maintained.

Ejaculation is not coeval with orgasm if the impulse to ejaculate is controlled.

Orgasm is not necessary as the male and female are joining energies. She is a vehicle, the male serves to ignite and sustain the fusion of energies. Orgasm is allowed at certain intervals, but dual angelic cultivation is not necessarily even about outward projection of conventional sexual phenomena.

As close as possible (to coming) is relative because the male learns to leak off the excess, but again, the femme is a magnet, a sponge for yang— it's what compels male release. When the male does not release yet maintains a heightened sexual arousal, she has more fuel (his) to burn. The male must stop at sufficiency without letting the arousal dissipate.

Since the vital sexual energy is transformed into a less volatile form (cooler), the femme has access to a more refined and usable source of psychic energy. In fact, the sexual dual cultivation has no need of physical proximity to be entirely effective.❤

ed note: add the last parts in response to Mario

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

@deci belle: Thanks for the info. Most of it is entirely new to me. Do you recommend that I continue studying and practicing 'Multi-Orgasmic Man'? This would for sure be the easiest way, everything structured etc. I just want to make sure it's not something harmful as I've read on other sites...

The problem i have encountered is that no woman i have met is up to par for me. it's the equivelant of a lion trying to get his rocks off with a house cat.... im gonna wind up killing a girl some day!

What do you mean by that? If you're multi-orgasmic 'regular women' can't handle that?

mr Hottie~ we just wanna see if we can slow you down before we want you to speed up. Control issues… we sso bad!! Plus we gotta get it on before we gets it off, non?!! heehee!!❤

Mario, see if you like the one by Mantak Chia about cultivating male and female sexual energy. I think its title is… Taoist Secrets of Love. It is the basic one, whichever it is.

All these activities require that the microcosmic orbit be opened first.

Having studied with Mantak Chia for many years, and practiced the sexual practices, I would say that if you wish to learn the Taoist sexual practices I do not recommend any book with the words 'multi-orgasmic' in the title. They are valuable books, but do not contain the complete Taoist practices and consist largely of non-Taoist information. Buy the originals, you should be able to get them used for only a few dollars each

• Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
  • Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy

As Lezboyenne says, you need to open your orbit first.

These two books spell out the safety precautions. Follow them. I've found the CDs etc. by Michael Winn very useful. Michael is one of Mantak Chia's senior students, and he is a very capable instructor. He also wrote this interesting essay, which I recommend.

When you draw the sexual energy up your spine to your brain you will have a 'brain and senses' orgasm. It can be like an LSD trip that lasts 90 to 120 seconds. With practice, that is only the very beginning.

If you search under my name, you'll find a couple of other posts I've written on the practices.

If you learn the deer exercise, you'll notice that if you pull up and hold the front of your anus, you can easily send the perineal floor muscles into spasms and contractions, which is very pleasurable, but is not the non-ejaculatory orgasm.

• Like 1

Merciiiii, george!! I hope what I have said is close to your experience and teaching and thank you for the link to Michael Winn's essay!❤

Okay, I think I need to take a step back to see the big picture. I might have gotten into this with the wrong intentions, but that's what I'm about to find out...probably some misconceptions right there.

Bluntly said, I came across the mentioned book ('Multi-Orgasmic Man') and thought this was great. Now I can learn how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, fuck indefinitely (at least for long times compared to 'normal'), have rock-solid erections and generally experience an entirely new quality of orgasm/sex life. So, this is the goal.

Is this what we're talking about here or is this something else?

I know, for most of you this might seem like a stupid question but I'd like to see the big picture; how the dots are connected.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

-M

Of course, Mario~ what have you stumbled upon?!! haha!!❤

You can do whatever suits you …as you become aware of the processes in employing an evolving degree of choice in your actions and endeavor to adapt desire to the states and temperaments that your partners occupy. It is a matter of adapting to the complete reality you find yourself in at any given situation.

Just being open to whatever presents itself in the sexual context… whatever completes the balance of energy is appropriate. Sex-energy isn't even about sex because the way sex works has no boundaries~ it is applicable to the nature of duality, which is why sex is what it is and works the ways it does.

Ultimately, sexual expertise is the culmination of sublimating compulsive desires to refine the potential inherent in raw erotic vitality. Applied in evolving situations (per your perspective), an internalization of a balance of awareness and adaptability, as a reflection of unity of tangible duality, one learns to see that the workings of chaos in ordinary life can be adapted to. This is only limited by the situation itself and to the degree one realizes and expresses one's own complete human being— which is a result of harmonizing one's own sexual (dual) conditioned created being within openness and sincerity.

Granted, there are strict traditions that have kept the authentic teachings alive— and those are aimed at arriving at seeing your nature. But sex is such a wonderful way to trick people into following their hearts' desire, which really is realizing the totality of the self.❤

ed note: break up that infinitely long sentence in the third paragraph

Edited by deci belle

Here is how I understand about orgasm.

Orgasm is to reach a climax for having the ultimate sexual pleasure with or without ejaculation.

Under this condition: "Now I can learn how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, fuck indefinitely (at least for long times compared to 'normal'), have rock-solid erections."

One must has the physical condition which is capable to generate the energy for a prolong rock-solid erection. It is not a thing that is suitable for every normal person. After an orgasm, there is a time gap which was needed to recuperate for the next round. Even though one may have the mental desire; but there may be a lack of energy for the performance.

The key word here is energy. If the word "energy" need to be emphasized, then it would be the "internal" energy. Internal energy was obtained from Neigong practice. Neigong will give one the ability to generate the power within the body. Another words, one cannot have multi-orgasm efficiently without some kind of Neigong practice. It is not a thing for an ordinary person by just jumping into the act. Thus one must do some homework to enhance one's physical strength to have the prolong erection when the desire arose each time.

Wow, this brings up so many deeper questions.

I'd kindly ask you to write in plain simple English. I'm sure you're all very sophisticated, but the fact that I am not a native speaker makes it sometimes hard to grasp what you are even talking about.

I guess what I want is to

1) make sex as pleasurable for myself as possible and

2) also give the person I'm with the ultimate sexual experience and make her a raving fan customer.

What do you think of these 2 goals?

If they're good, the next step would be to define what makes sex pleasurable - for me/her - and what 'skills' I need to facilitate that. Am I making any sense here?

Oh, and let's not forget that I'm a 4th grader. Please, simple English B)

Edited by MarioK

I do not know of any method that will enable a male to physically experience multiple orgasms. Rythmic contraction of the perinial muscles will be very enjoyable for the female .. but ...

The method that I know is this: Have a very good neigong practice.

Sync your breathing to that of your partner.

Sync your chi to that of your partner.

Feel through your flow of chi, translate it's movements to physical sensations.

Done correctly, you will be capable of experiencing a female's multiple orgasms

... No wonder gals are so hung up on physicality!

Expect to break up soon. Ladies do not like gentlemen intruding upon their intimate thoughts, and once you have done this, you will have to constantly pretend that you do not understand them. Constantly lying in order to maintain a relationship prevents one from advancing in their own understanding; the strain will be too great. The lady will not ever be aware that you were 'going along for the ride'; it will not be a spiritually awakening moment for her.

Eventually, you will learn to stop treating sex like a plaything, and get down to business. For me, this occurred around 35 years. Taking this advice, one might get it down to perhaps 25 years. Good luck; it IS a lot of fun.

• Like 1

I wonder what is Multi-Orgasmic Man's theme song

He probably doesn't have a super hero costume... at all

Rotflmao ... No, wait .. 'tis body paint .. AND a cape!

tadadadah!

Okay, I think I need to take a step back to see the big picture. I might have gotten into this with the wrong intentions, but that's what I'm about to find out...probably some misconceptions right there.

Bluntly said, I came across the mentioned book ('Multi-Orgasmic Man') and thought this was great. Now I can learn how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, fuck indefinitely (at least for long times compared to 'normal'), have rock-solid erections and generally experience an entirely new quality of orgasm/sex life. So, this is the goal.

What you've said, what you are doing, makes perfect sense. Perfect sense. And that is exactly how those books are being marketed.

Yes, you can learn to have non-ejaculatory orgasms. Fuck for a long time. New quality of sex life.

Nothing wrong with those intentions. Nothing.

FYI, fucking for a long time isn't necessarily what women want, or not all the time. Ditto 'rock hard erections.' But I digress - that is a long and complicated issue that I won't go into. But the ‘multi-orgasmic’ books are better at making you a better lover than at teaching you Taoist practices.

Anyhow, the Taoist practices and the non-Taoist information in the multi-orgasmic books can be used to become a better lover. And more power to you.

And, yes, there is a bigger picture.

Done properly, sexual qigong will make you stronger, healthier, and may slow the rate at which you age. At least that is my experience.

It is also a kind of spiritual rocket fuel. But to use rocket fuel, you need a rocket. A space suit. Launch pad. Etc. So it turns out (as far as I can tell) that the sexual practices are only one element of a bigger puzzle. The sexual practices are only one part of self-cultivation, providing the fuel to the higher practices. [other elements are other kinds of meditation and neikung practices, diet, etc]

As far as I can tell, sexual practices are part of almost every system. Of course in many many systems the sexual practice is “don’t”. There are lots of ways of "conserving energy."

“Don’t” is the way it is in many sects of Taoism, too. The Taoist sexual practices were only in certain lineages, and were kept secret for a long time, and for centuries (or millennia) the Chinese government stamped them out whenever they became too visible in monasteries, etc.

The solo practices are pretty incredible. Dual cultivation [with a partner] is not just twice as good, it is far far more than that. Harder though.

The people I've seen get the most from the sexual practice have daily practice routines that include daily meditation and some "grounding" practice - like standing meditation or tai chi or martial arts – something that emphasizes the energetic connection between your spirit, your physical body, and the planet.

• Like 2

What you've said, what you are doing, makes perfect sense. Perfect sense. And that is exactly how those books are being marketed.

Yes, you can learn to have non-ejaculatory orgasms. Fuck for a long time. New quality of sex life.

Nothing wrong with those intentions. Nothing.

I ocurr.

And you don't need any qigong practice or SMO to be able to do it. If you do it correctly, you'll feel energyzed instead depleted.

The more you do it, the easier it gets.

I was able to do it before I believed in Qi.

I just talking from my experiences. It may or may not apply to you.

--------------------the following is sexually explicit, please don't read if you're offended by sexual materials---------------------

The hard part is to break the old thinking of "get rock off". It's mind controlling penis. Actually you should let penis be in control. Think about it carefully, when you "do it", do you actually feel the penis, the sensation from different part of penis? Lots of people go through the motion fast and furiuos to get to the climax. They don't feel the penis, only the overwhelming urge to come. The penis doesn't enjoy the journey.

Have you heard the term "edging"? It's not exactly the same thing. But it's close enough. The idea is to let you penis feel. You should feel it got a mind of its own. It wants to touch and explore its surroudings, be it virgina or your hand. When it can feel, then it can control. I know it sounds like B.S. But after enough practice, it can dance by itself without moving your body.

At first, solo practice with some tool (flash light or fake virgina?). Your hand tend to give too much partial pressure and tend to too active. I prefer a device of some sort over. You don't want it too tight though. Of course, you need lube.

Initally if you have troulbe control ejaculation. You can do a quick session, let it come as soon as possible. Rest a few minutes, then start the training.

When you climax, try to spread the good feeling all over your body. It also help, if you make lots of satisfying sounds loud.

After you climax, your penis may become soft, it's OK. So long you don't ejaculate. It'll be functional with a few minutes or seconds.

Have a strong PC muscle definitely help. If you use visiual stimulation, don't over do it. Remember, it's penis centric, not for your eyes.

I didn't read the book. I hope my advice not in conflict with the book.

I agree broadly with Hydrogen.

There are many roads to pleasure. The fire tradition of Esoteric Taoism is just one. The water tradition is another.

In addition to my Taoist studies, I practice and teach non-Taoist sexual techniques - I teach a course that includes a fairly clinical demonstration of a woman in orgasm for an hour. i.e. her orgasm lasts an hour. No meditation, no qigong, or anything is involved. No mantras, no statues, no incense, no pujas. No equipment. No ancient scriptures. Publicly demonstrated hundreds of times since 1976.

And its not just for women!

In 42 years of research, the group has never found an upper limit to how much pleasure can be experienced, or any limit on how long it can last.

It is a different experience from the "7 levels of orgasm" / valley orgasm / etc. of Taoism, but its also wonderful and amazing.

In brief, I would say that "relaxation is the path". The more you can relax during sex (or stimulation) the more sensation will spread throughout your body. What I've been taught (and experienced) is that tension / contraction tends to localize sensation. For me the hardest thing to relax was my prostate gland and pelvic floor / perineum.

The other major point is "be here now." Pleasure happens now, not in the future, not in the past. [The past is memory, the future is fantasy - both experiences in your head, not your body]. (memory and fantasy are very fun too.)

Have your attention on your body (and a partner's body) now. Feel now. And now. And now. Don't try to get anywhere - goal orientation is a cerebral activity that takes you out of the present, and devalues now.

Quite simple, just not that easy. But the homework is great fun. <big smile> There is, of course, a bit more to it. And it is a skill - takes practice.

• Like 3

In brief, I would say that "relaxation is the path". The more you can relax during sex (or stimulation) the more sensation will spread throughout your body. What I've been taught (and experienced) is that tension / contraction tends to localize sensation. For me the hardest thing to relax was my prostate gland and pelvic floor / perineum.

This has puzzled me for a long time. Puzzled in a sense that virtually all sources I've seen talk about contractions in the perinium area and there is very little talk about relaxation there.

My experience has been that relaxation is healthier and more effective. Do you advocate relaxation throughout the practice or alternating contraction and relaxation?

This has puzzled me for a long time. Puzzled in a sense that virtually all sources I've seen talk about contractions in the perinium area and there is very little talk about relaxation there.

My experience has been that relaxation is healthier and more effective. Do you advocate relaxation throughout the practice or alternating contraction and relaxation?

sorry, I've now written about two different sets of practices - Chinese and Californian. About which are you asking?

- California is all about relaxing.

- The Chinese (Taoist) practices start out using contractions - when you are ready to move energy you contract to direct the energy upwards - you have to active the sacral and cranial pumps, etc. However after a lot of practice you just put your attention on your crown and the energy rises - without contractions.

• Like 1