Sign in to follow this  
Kjetta

Hi I am new on the forum.

Hi everyone.

(English is not my first language so excuse my spelling)

I googled my way to the forum - alot of knowledge in here - thanks to all of you.

I started out my practice by beeing in so called Zen-meditation groups for 5 - 6 years. -

Then I went to china for 18 months and it shook my worldview when I got introduced to the world of Qi, and the healing arts of China.

In China I met a very successful Qi-healer / Acupuncturist / Moxa-doctor - who said that what he

did was nothing - if I wanted to know what Qi-work really was I need to go to his teacher course.

So I thought why not. I didn't know what to expect from this course but I must say I got amazed

when my body started to move by itself, and went spontaneously into differnt yoga posture, and

ways of breathings etc. It really got the qi moving in the meridians. Besides this JingDongGong

style of Qigong we also combine it with Youwei techniques that is under voluntary control. It is a

fully mapped out system, with levels and graduations - and with a teacher that has great abilities

to emit Qi.

Here is some information about the lineage for thoose who are interested:

http://taijixue.de/inhalt_e.htm

I am still new to qigong/Neigong practice - I have only practiced for 3 years - but it feels great to

practice.

I have found a system that suites me, but i am very intrested in learning more about what you

guys are practicing - and I know I will learn alot by beeing in here with people that has been

practicing for decades.

Thank you.

All the best from

Kjetta

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, from a fellow Jing Dong Gong practitioner! I practice the Stillness-Movement system, and have only been practicing for a little over a month.

I look forward to seeing your posts!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this