Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

HaHa Yoga

Please keep this new-age hippie garbage from the Vedanta forum. This is precisely the thing that gives authentic Yoga a bad name.

• Like 1

Please keep this new-age hippie garbage from the Vedanta forum. This is precisely the thing that gives authentic Yoga a bad name.

Moved. :)

Wow. "authentic yoga". and here i was thinking other peoples' view of what is authentic didn't matter as long as what you are doing makes you feel good. Good thing you educated me :rolleyes: Brings up memories of when i first started practicing yoga and toyed around with different ways i could pick my nose to see how they made me feel

Laughter is really good for the 3rd chakra

No new age hippie garbage allowed in the Vedanta forum apparently.

We know our place.

;-)

Anyone tried laughter yoga or similar?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

there's quite a few free groups that do it in my town. Anything that is freely offered catches my interest as possibly good :)

With deep respect Adept, Vedanta is neither frozen in time nor preserved in Aspic hence laughter yoga is as valid as any other manifestation.

i love that guy. i do funny video edits and used him as a source a while back lol

Well if that isn't in the true merry spirit of Vedanta then I don't know whatever else could be.

Seems like sometimes, some folk are never happier than when they are being miserable.

It's not a law that spirituality has to be gloomy is it? Read Lee Prosser, Vedanta can be a blast.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Isherwood-Bowles-Vedanta-Wicca-ebook/dp/B0078K4N0I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355088752&sr=8-2

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

not to promote my own youtube channel or anything, but my bf and i made this. It is relevant to the new age hippie garbage topic

i actually advise against watching this or any of our other youtube videos if you are offended by anything, at all

• Like 1

Ah that took me back a ways.

Man I loved the late sixties!

You have made an old man happy Flofolil.

Thank you.

PS

(That lady in black with the pearls was doing 'scoop clear water from stream' from 8 Strands of Silk Brocade standing form)

• Like 1

Last time I saw something like that it had cost me fifty pence (ten shillings as was) for a tab of acid to get there.

You could make a fortune selling that material to burnt out old hippies man.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Shiva's 113th technique... Laughter is amazing.

71. When you meet again with a loved one, be in this bliss totally and penetrate the luminous space.

72. At the time of euphoria and expansion caused by delicate foods and drinks, be total in this delight and, through it, taste supreme bliss.

73. Merge in the joy felt at the time of musical pleasure or pleasure from other senses. If you immerse in this joy, you reach the divine.

74. Wherever you find satisfaction, the very essence of bliss will be revealed to you if you remain in this place without mental wavering.

- Vijnana Bhairava Tantra

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 2

Best form of yoga, especially good for beginners who don't know how to breath correctly.

When you laugh aloud, you automatically do belly breathing, such bring Qi to LDT.

The joy will nourish Heart chakra, the MDT.

The uplifting corner of eyes and mouth will open Crown chakra, stimulate HDT.

The sounds will massage all the internal organs.

The laughing buddha is one of the most revered buddha in China.

I should do the haha yoga myself everyday.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this