Sign in to follow this  
jellyfish

Hi. Looking for a bit of advice

Hi all, I was hoping someone could give me a few pointers.

To be brief, I found a site that described how to have multiple male orgasms by tantra. So I followed the directions of visualising energy collecting the bottom of my spine and moving it upwards along the spine to the various chakras, whilst using deep belly breathing.

I really wasn't expecting anything at all, as I was kind of sceptical of the concept, but I did feel the energy and I could visualise it moving. A few days later I experienced these multiple internal orgasms (followed by involuntary shaking for bout 10 minutes).

Since then I've been fascinated with the concept of energy and the microcosmic orbit, and have been using sexual energy to circulate around the microcosmic orbit, and collecting energy at the various chakras and feeling the strange sensations associated with doing so.

But now I think I'm a bit in trouble. I seem to be getting weird involuntary feelings of energy collecting where I don't want them to. The last 3 nights, I have had odd dreams and I keep waking up with a feeling of lots of tingling right between my eyes which sort of spreads down to my nose, and my heartbeat is around 90 bpm. It almost feels like I'm going to have a panic attack. Then this energy sometimes goes to the back of my skull and makes the neck feel tense. Basically I can't sleep for more than a few hours now.

It's like I can't switch it off and I feel a bit frightened I've done some damage. Can anyone point me in the right direction? What have I done??

(PS Regardless of what I've done, I'm still fascinated to learn more.)

First of all, your problem is actually a good sign that you are very sensitive... so it's a good thing in the big picture. In addition to taobums, the forum at Advancedyogapractices.com is a good resource for people who have kundalini overdoses. Grounding activities like taking walks, spending time outdoors, exercise, stretching, showers, heavier diet and suspending energy practices for the timebeing might help to experiment with.

First of all, your problem is actually a good sign that you are very sensitive... so it's a good thing in the big picture. In addition to taobums, the forum at Advancedyogapractices.com is a good resource for people who have kundalini overdoses. Grounding activities like taking walks, spending time outdoors, exercise, stretching, showers, heavier diet and suspending energy practices for the timebeing might help to experiment with.

Hi Yoda, thanks very much for the reply. I've already suspended any of the stuff I was doing (man, never would have believed it would be so potent as to have after effects) and try with the walking and so on. Think I better read a book or two before I start messing around again

When energy practices start over heating you. Stop them. Take some time off til you feel regular. Doing some emptiness style meditations can help too. That is counting breaths, repeating a mantra or just listening to music you like.

People who are energy sensitive can go further and deeper, faster then the regular population, but it also increases the chance of burn out on several levels. So go slow, get a book, better yet find a responsible teacher.

Yoda suggestions of AYP practices are good, check out the healing tao usa web site too.

Michael

Hi Jellyfish.

just to add to what's been said already - I see you are in the UK.

So I'll show you this - HealingTaoBritain -

where you can take courses and find a teacher and peers to share with.

take Care, and have Fun!

Hi thelerner, cat,

Well I ordered Mantak Chia's Awaken Healing Energy through the Tao and it arrived today. I know this book deals with energy circulation but I figured I'd read it all without practicing anything until I feel ready. I'm encouraged to see that there is a chapter devoted to side effects.

Thanks for the links. With the UK one, Colwyn Bay is a bit of a way from me though (you happen to know a good place nearer Bristol?) Also I see that yoga classes abound around here. Anyone attend yoga classes?

Sign in to follow this