Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Xtiantidetime Inyourfacetime

You probably disagree with my title that other people agreed to.

Rules (to be broken and disagreed with)

At least one dissenting argument while some sort of agreement.

i disagree they were singing about you, although often I have thought they were singing about me so perhaps you're right!

Who are you to say there should be one dissenting argument! I think there should be three. At least three.

i disagree they were singing about you, although often I have thought they were singing about me so perhaps you're right!

I'm so touched that they were singin about you and I.

*virtual mistletoe moment*

*forgot to argue*

Who are you to say there should be one dissenting argument! I think there should be three. At least three.

Ah, so you agree the rules should be broken? I think that you might be agreeing with me. I am, but I still think your argument of three dissenting arguments is invalid because one, you initially agreed with the rules, two you even upheld them by your action of breaking them and three, it's Xtiantidetime.

I like loads of dissent. Like, tons of it. All over the plate. With toffee sauce. BRANDY toffee sauce.

Brandy and toffee in sauce don't go together but I agree it would be nice if they did.

well they do actually, I have some in my fridge at the moment. what kind of lunacy are you employing via the 'tastebuds'on your tongue? Have you given them all the sack as an economic measure so that you can live on mashed potato. IS THAT IT?!

well they do actually, I have some in my fridge at the moment. what kind of lunacy are you employing via the 'tastebuds'on your tongue? Have you given them all the sack as an economic measure so that you can live on mashed potato. IS THAT IT?!

I agree having brandy and toffee in the fridge could appeal to tastebuds. But no brandy with tofu, no mashed potatoes, carbs are vicious and no one should ever eat them. It's turkey all the way, afterall it's Xianmastide.

• Like 1

How do you know Santa has passed his driving test?

There are No-el plates on his sleigh.

What do you get from eating too many Christmas decorations?

Tinsel-itis

Two snowmen on a lawn.

One asks the other

"Can you smell carrots ?"

I agree having brandy and toffee in the fridge could appeal to tastebuds. But no brandy with tofu, no mashed potatoes, carbs are vicious and no one should ever eat them. It's turkey all the way, afterall it's Xianmastide.

Brussels Sprouts every which way here..

Steamed

Fried

Boiled

Poached

And

With Custard.

Lovely lovely sprouts

apples are carbs as well as being fruit. so are carrots constituting carb as well as being a vegable.

to avoid carbs is unpossible.

IT JUST ISNT POSSIBLE>>

Dream the impossible dream

½ cup raw Brussels sprouts: 2 grams effective (net) carbohydrate plus 1.5 gram fiber and 19 calories

even sprouts are carby and just dont even think about denying it, it's USELESS

Sprouts are good for your according to Mrs GMPs Weightwatchers Points Thingy . Apparently you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a light supper every day of the holidays and never gain an ounce.

Sprouts are good for your according to Mrs GMPs Weightwatchers Points Thingy . Apparently you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a light supper every day of the holidays and never gain an ounce.

Your appeals to authorities are useless, I disagree that sprouts are good for anyone because I don't like them that much - although I agree that oven-baking (question of semantics, I prefer to say 'roasting') them and then tossing them in garlic and olive oil is quite alright at Xtiannesstimetide.

I'm maintaining an air of superior austerities for Xtiantimenesstide and I disagree that mashed potato isn't tasty. Really it is if you add lots of butter and cream and black pepper.

a light supper of sprouts.. hmm..

The perfect Xtianmastidetimeness music. But I disagree with the video.

Wat is a sprout? It doesnt have any dependant origination. not like a mince pie.

How DARE you!

You can't argue what there's no point in arguing about if it's the case but probably is if it isn't. I like mince pies at Xtiantidenesstime but I feel a bit strange eating them any other timeness.

Edit: mince not mice.

Edited by -K-

How DARE you!

You can't argue what there's no point in arguing about if it's the case but probably is if it isn't. I like mice pies at Xtiantidenesstime but I feel a bit strange eating them any other timeness.

I see. You eat mice pies, do you.

No wonder you feel a bit strange. Do you leave the tail hanging out of the side, just for a bit of a laugh?

I see. You eat mice pies, do you.

No wonder you feel a bit strange. Do you leave the tail hanging out of the side, just for a bit of a laugh?

NOOO, I did say mice to begin with but it was a mistake and you knew it was (see I just edited it to say what I originally meant)

NOOO, I did say mice to begin with but it was a mistake and you knew it was (see I just edited it to say what I originally meant)

I CAPTCHA"D your 'mistake' and now it is immortalised and no amount of sand in the eyes techniques will ever ever get us to believe you are not a mouse eater, you MOUSE EATER.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this