Sign in to follow this  
Umezuke

Teachers in Australia?

Specifically Brisbane, Australia.

Does anyone know of any who teach qigong/neigong? I'd like to find a local teacher to compliment what I'm currently doing.

Thanks guys

Sorry Umezuke, I dont know of any specifically in Bris. But There are some good kungfu schools there.

I think there is a Hok se tong long school there with a great reputation, and they may have qigong forms.

You can contact Garry Hearfield.Just google_warrior body buddha mind_

High level neigong and kung fu . Good luck

• Like 1

What Bubbles Said is good advice ;)

You can contact Garry Hearfield.Just google_warrior body buddha mind_

High level neigong and kung fu . Good luck

It wont be easy, or lovey dovey... but it will train you with someone who knows way more than the lovey dovey crowd ;)

Hey, I met a quiet bloke at work several years ago who seemed to be cluey with martial arts.

I would frequently challenge his opinion on this or that martial art given that I was pretty good myself, having taken Taekwondo for a year when I was 13, and having seen American Ninja one through to five in the late eighties and early ninties. I thought he had the same background as me. It was enjoyable sharing and challenging his ideas.

Then he started revealing techniques and ideas about combat that totally blew me away. WTF? Who the hell was this guy? Where'd he pull moves like that from?

It turned out he was a Kung Fu Sifu with 25+ years of experience. Nobody at work knew. Brings a smile to my face everytime I think back.

Yeah, his name was Garry Hearfield.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this