Jedi777

Gift of Tao and Stillness movement meditation

Anyone interested in  learning this neigong practice can join us in Colorado Oct 13,14,15 Details at www.qigongamerica.com

We will cover Gift of the Tao 1,2,3,4  Movement practices, Stillness-Movement, and one will be performing Wai Qi Liao Fa "Healing with External Energy" - Qi Manipulation - by the end of the workshop. Also taught is the Chinese Taoist Neuro-Energetic Chi Kung Therapeutics method of achieving homeostasis for others.

• Like 1

Anyone interested in Stillness Movement - Michael has not announced it yet, but we generally have a Distance class starting around the last week of January and continuing for 4 weeks.  The class is usually on a Sunday - and is a bargain as you will get multiple High level energetic projections over the 4 weeks.  We have had folks from all over the world participate.  It is like a web of Light that holds the world together.

I encourage anyone that is even remotely curious about SM - to ask me any questions you may have as this is High Level Qigong.

Your time is Now.

Thanks,

Brion

• Like 2

On 19.11.2017 at 4:27 AM, Kempomaster said:

Your time is Now.

Hi Brion and thank you for the heads up. I heard your call and registered both here and already with Michael for the distance course. GoT I&II on my way, so that will be the beginning. Am currently planning to make a practice journal for SM and GoT because this site provides a very handy platform for that.

• Like 1

I am glad that you are starting your journey.  It is very interesting the way this SM works.  For instance, I put up to the universe that I need a large space where I live to teach and a friend called within a week and gave me an associates phone number to call - so I called him.  I walked into the wrong building and talked with two very nice ladies that would like to sign up for class.  I then went to the correct building and it was a completely remodeled almost 1,400 sq ft building which could rent for over $2,000 per month.  But, I told the individual I could only afford $800 a month.  He said the owner was real particular who he rented to and would get back with me.  A few days later he called back and said that he would rent it to me for the $800 - and metioned that he did have others that offered $2,000 for the month but he didn't want them in there.  He just knew I was a good person and wouldn't tear up his building.  Now, this building is also located almost in the center of town - essential to pulling in Light - that will influence the entire town. Very important location.

Brion

• Like 4

I indeed will be opening a large studio 1,200 + square feet in Terre Haute

I will teach Qigong classes that will focus on Gift of the Tao Neigong Movememt series as well as do some Stillness-Movement standing and sitting meditation.

I will also offer - Qigong (Chi Kung) treatments - in-person direct Qi projection, Taoist Neuro-Enegetic Therapy, as well as Distance Qigong Therapy.

Plus, I will offer semi-private Martial Arts lesson's consisting of Okinawan Ryukyu Kempo, Small Circle Ju Jitsu (tm), and Self-Defense classes.

to learn more please feel free to visit my web site at www.Spiritslightqigong.com

thanks,

Brion

Edited by Kempomaster
  • Like 2

On 11/19/2017 at 2:27 AM, Kempomaster said:

Anyone interested in Stillness Movement - Michael has not announced it yet, but we generally have a Distance class starting around the last week of January and continuing for 4 weeks.  The class is usually on a Sunday - and is a bargain as you will get multiple High level energetic projections over the 4 weeks.  We have had folks from all over the world participate.  It is like a web of Light that holds the world together.

I encourage anyone that is even remotely curious about SM - to ask me any questions you may have as this is High Level Qigong.

Your time is Now.

Thanks,

Brion

Could you please share how much is the cost for the Distance class?

Also for those without any contact/experience with Stillness Movement, what can one expect to learn from the class?

Thank you.

• Like 1

I am not certain what Michael will charge for the class in 2018 - possibly - don't hold me to this $250 for the 4 week course. So, what we do is coordinate as a group around the world and do Stillness-Movement, while this is taking place - Michael and myself will be "Lighting the Dantian" and/or bumping the individual to a higher vibrational frequency(this happens at each class).  Each individuals experience will be unique - most are spot on with the energy projections.  The Stillness-Movement Lineage is a true lineage - each new student is asked to truly give this method at least 100 days of time and effort - before deciding whether they are going to adopt SM as their Qigong of choice or perhaps go back to what they were doing previously.  You simply have to try it - give it your time and effort - to appreciate it.

thanks,

Brion

Scroll_Lighter_[1]add_bright.JPG

• Like 2

Have a new healing case that I did just last evening on the 30th of December.

I have an individual that I have been talking to about buying a bird dog  - Llewellin Setter pup, we have been talking for the last month or so. As the story begins - I actually had another individual that I was buying a pup from but actually had to cancel that order at the last minute.  So, I had been sort of searching around looking as I am very particular and had been looking for certain bloodlines.  I noticed on Facebook a few dogs pic's that I liked and put "likes" on them - well eventually the individual and I began talking and turns out I remembered him from when I Field Trialed my dogs several years previously.

So - he started telling me about his bloodlines - he didn't have to tell me much - I knew all about them - it was as if I had been handed a gift, showed me more pic's and they looked exactly like my dogs and the one I had just lost to old age that I wanted to replace.  Even better - he had a litter due on December 29th.

So - Spirit moved me to text him on the 30th and ask him how his new litter of pups were doing.

He told me - mom had one pup 8 hours earlier and stopped - something was wrong and he was scared and getting ready to head to the emergency Vet.  I told him not to worry I would help - even though I lived over 100 miles away with a distance healing - and I would explain later.

So I did an initial Distance treatment on the expectant mother as well as on the dogs owner - felt his anxiety wasn't helping. But, was urged to do another session - so I followed up with another session, I could see the pups as glowing orbs and was calming mom and the canal for delivery but afterwards again sensed that wasn't enough.  So - ok - a 3rd time , listen closely to spirit , watch and look for the problem - open her up energetically - then I saw the problem, one pup was turned sideways blocking the canal - she just needed energetically turned.  Then get the energy flowing downward so the pups would flow through the canal safely.

I texted the owner who had left the pups with the emergency vet and told him not to worry - they would start arriving soon and they were all alive.  He was quite concerned that they had already died.  Well I spoke to him first thing this morning and he said the vet got ahold of him and said it was amazing, the births were almost labor free shortly after he left - the pups just kind of came sliding out - and popped out without a struggle and they were all nice and healthy.

So - this is a case that involves listening.  Spirit - Bumped me and told me to get in touch with him -- I did.  Spirit also told me to keep at it when I was doing my distance work until I got it right.  Now - I also have a happy dog owner that wants to know more about Stillness-Movement Qigong.

Thanks,

Brion

aka Kempomaster

web site  :  www.Spiritslightqigong.com

Edited by Kempomaster
web site
  • Like 4

Free NQA QiTalks Jan 10th

Ask questions about Stillness-Movement, Neigong, Clinical Qigong, and Qigong, as well as about Energy Myths & Realities.

This not an announcement of one of my classes or workshops, but a free service to the community by the NQA. I was asked to help.

• Like 2

Is this a particularly grounding and stabilizing system? I tend to be emotionally and energetically very sensitive with slight deviations and energy disruptions sending me into crippling anxiety, panic mode, and insomnia.

Need a system that is very stabilizing where there is no chance of me becoming a space cadet. Is this that system?

On 05/01/2019 at 3:56 PM, Ya Mu said:

Free NQA QiTalks Jan 10th

Ask questions about Stillness-Movement, Neigong, Clinical Qigong, and Qigong, as well as about Energy Myths & Realities.

This not an announcement of one of my classes or workshops, but a free service to the community by the NQA. I was asked to help.

Is there a recording of this that is accessible ?