xenolith

Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms

You have a spouse, but it does not seem like you

have or will have divine sex with her?

What makes you think this? All of our sex is indeed divine! Best not to elaborate me thinks.

I ask because I have asked my husband to cultivate tantra,

but he refuses to share anything he "esotheric" with me.

It is maddening and tempering to miss and long for this, but we are married and made wows.

In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty. - Bob Marley

I came to this forum by many ways. I will be forever grateful for having met fatherpaul, the

sweetest soul, all ears. He was quite aware of the duality of nature, the opposing paradoxes,

the pain and the beauty of the crucifying longing in so many souls since he was a moderator

and a wellknown poet in other forums too.

I miss him too. Truly, the greatest gift of all is great loss. The seeds of compassion and wisdom therein lie. The dual keys of agape which open the door of the mind to Nirvana.

You seem to be asking for another woman in addition to your wife. for reasons I know not.

What makes you think this? Quite the opposite is the case. I turn away from the advances of woman other than my wife and make none to others than her. Except for, at the age of 20, having been dosed with LSD and seduced by a woman who'd been stalking me since high school, I've had sex with no one other than mrs. x., whom I met several months after the aforementioned incident. To be clear, I want no other woman than my wife. All good Lives within her. And brings it to fuller fruition in me. The most radiant flower of femininity. And I'm her honey bee! B)

not is only my husband utterly attached to me, he sees me as his belonging. i guess your

woman is...different...

In my experience, she's truly extraordinary.

rain, I wish not to tread where such is not invited and even more so wish not to offend...so delicately I say to you, attachment and possession without Love is toxic. Highly. Please think on this and please consider that a Man is one who embraces, not clings; nurtures, not possesses, the Woman in his Life. May your man learn to see the radiant flower that you are.

I have to cultivate on my own.

It is truly literally raw rough heart pain. Because I know, since I already experienced sharing this once

even not making physical... :) love, that it is truly shattering and ultimately fullfilling. But alas it is not a perfect world. It is humbling. I don't mind the gutter..

Woman are blessed/cursed to be heart centered beings. The source of their radiance is also the source of great pain. It's quite astonishing to me that there is so little (read: no) information regarding female internal alchemy on TTB. In all candor, much of my interest in visiting TTB since discovering so little in the way of anecdotal information from others regarding CCO experiences has been focused on methods of female internal alchemy. mrs. x. practiced it for 5 or 6 years early in our lives together (long before she became mrs. x....we "shacked up" :) for 20 years first ). She followed all of the guidance in Chia's Cultivating Female Sexual Energy, even doing weighted kegel egg training, and was able to extend her period to ~60 days, but she never experienced her MCO, nor of course, the transcendental experiences that facility with it's manipulation allow. Once I became adept at ejaculation control, the motivation to continue her training in order to gain the pregnancy avoidance by means of fewer periods that it provided went away...I was providing the birth control. And so she stopped her training. In order to avoid salaciousness, I'll just say that she finds the sex, uh, satisfying. Slow, medium or fast, I know how to strum her strings. I pull my jing while 'engaged' and keep, ahem, 'struming' :). Only on very rare occasions do I allow myself to ejaculate. I've learned not to bring my chi all the way to my crown while 'engaged' though, as the experience is tremendously draining to mrs. x. Anyhoo, she's never become pregnant, which is as we've intended, I've mastered male internal alchemy, the manifestations of which I think are fairly well presented in this (and sundry other) threads here on TTB...but what I REALLY want to know is how do women cultivate their sexual energy for spiritual purposes? mrs. x's experience indicates that Chia's female internal alchemy method is not a legitimate means of spiritual (awareness) opening. By all physical indicators she was achieving significant results, but the MCO didn't open for her. witch has talked some about tantra techniques facilitating heart chakra orgasms. Kundalini methods refer to heart chakra orgasms as well. These are not described in traditional Taoist internal alchemy (nor by Chia). Indeed, in accordance with either, one would need to traverse the entire governing channel and the crown center in order to bring chi to the heart. Is there a route more direct to the heart than via the governing channel (spine) available to women? Tantra? Kundalini? Something else? In short, what is female internal alchemy?

What do you do rain? Any other female Bums kind enough to reply?

The current that went up around my scull, out the crown and shot through the 3 eye, was not stopped by the relatively small leakage of blue electrisity from my heart.

Fascinating. How did this happen? Is it repeatable? Please share.

I dont understand you there must be many lucky available women who are free to transcend with you?

I admire your acuity! Yes, you don't understand me! I'm very often misunderstood. Try as I may to avoid it. Funny that.

still intergrating polarities

love here and beyond

Indeed. Be well upon your path.

Please share what you can to help reduce my ignorance.

With Thanks for your thoughtfulness. And Love.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

She followed all of the guidance in Chia's Cultivating Female Sexual Energy, even doing weighted kegel egg training, and was able to extend her period to ~60 days, but she never experienced her MCO, nor of course, the transcendental experiences that facility with it's manipulation allow.

Hi Xeno,

Also tried to find out if anyone had any success with Chia's Cultivating Female Sexual Energy or had any other pointers for females a few months ago. There does not seem to be any info out there.

mrs. x. crying said to me last night that what she fears most is that after death she won't know me. I told her that there is no me and there is no her, just the dream of you and me. There is only the Tao. And after death you will be re-awakened in the Tao. And know all. Including the dream of you and me.

I reminded her of The Buddha's Remembering:

"In recollection all former births passed before His eyes. Born in such a place, of such a name, and downwards to His present birth, so through hundreds, thousands, myriads, all His births and deaths He new."

"So will you know." I told her.

Then we made, ahem, something to remember B)

Edited by xenolith

Guest artform

Xenolith, thank you for your enlightening descriptions of your experiences with CCOs. I wonder if my experiences provide an answer, however unusual, to your question?

Here again is my KSMO post also part of my introductory comments in the Lobby here.

<<< A post in the Aneros complementary section of this Forum outlines our history as my wife and I are just beginning our KSMO exploration. Part of my own experience is as a teen, paralleling anal stimulatioin and prostate massage then, I experienced what I called: Intellectual Orgasms.

Here is how I descibed them on the Aneros Forum: "In addition, at other times then, and without making any connection to the missile usage, or masturbation generally, I experienced what I call and discussed openly with close friends and family as "Intellectual Orgasms". I didn't mind being provocative as a youth. I was very curious and exploratory about many subjects and in late public school at age 13-14, was tagged with a high IQ.

When I found Aneros and began reading the Bee-line and Forum, I found myself and even body memories of being back in my youth with those sensations and experiences. What I was experiencing back then were dry, multiple orgasmic ecstacies which flooded my mind and body with a universal joy and peace and excitement at being part of the whole universe. I twisted and rolled and ended in a throbbing and exhausted but hugely exhilerated heap, twisted up in my bed sheets. Instead of out-of-body travel, this was through-the-body-travel.

It was like conscious or lucid dreaming with high-speed cinematic, surreal but very real metaphoric and other imagery and ideas. Not gibberish, but vast mappings and integration of the sciences and arts and histories and speculations and spiritualities and poetics...

It was energizing and enlightening and inspiring on an unprecedented scale. And very formative in integrating the mind and body, the intellect and the somatic-sensory into a whole person. I wouldn't have missed the Intellectual Orgasms experience as youth for the world. They were and have always remained crucial to who I am and how I function. Even though they ceased in my late teens or early twenties, they were very formative and their muse-like effects have lived with me ever since; essential to my creative activities and output." These were my I-Os of my youth!

I am curious as to whether any KSMO practitioners have experienced anything like this as a result of KS orgasmic adventure. I am not driven to repeat these types of orgasms, but I am curious to see if they do happen during or in parallel once again with Aneros and/or KSMO activities as I/we progress. Has anyone here had anything like the I-Os I've described above? >>>

Guest artform

(Single cultivation) CCOs = I-O ?

(thread bump)

Hi Mal

Being a novice here, I am not yet familiar with some of the code.

In the Lobby post I gave more background:

<<<Finding Tao Bums has been an eye-opener and I have just begun exploring the site. I got here when Andrea, a member on the KSMO (Jack Johnson) site asked if a phenomenon that I repeatedly experienced as a youth could have been Crown Centre Orgasms. I got the KSMO as a new Aneros user and Forum member.

I explored Mantak Chia's Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy in the early 1990s and introduced my wife to this then with his Female Energy book. I was able then to soon learn inward ejaculation. Probably too soon, placing my bottom in a shallow dish of ice water and ice cubes after an inward ejaculation, I experienced a very successful Microcosmic Orbit and tasted the Nectar, returning the energy back down the front chakras.

The Tao Bums discussion link I was given was Xenolith's Semen KF etc. thread. Fascinating. Not having practised SKF or Microcosmic circulation since those first experiments, or having connected the energy flows from Aneros and KS, particularly next day Echo Effects, I am grateful for meeting TTB and X's CCO thread and reconnecting with Chia and the Tao. I find it very easy to open the Microcosmic spinal path up to the heart chakra and have recently done work which has sometimes let me move up further slowly. I am looking forward to renewing and further exploring.>>>

There are other factors in my youth, health and adult experiences that may contribute to these results.

In any event, having been reawakened through Aneros and KSMO, it feels clear now to me that it is the exploration of Chia's book and practice and Tao that is what my physical body and energetic body are "about" at this moment. As a revived novice (and senior citizen), with some perhaps atypical experiences, I hope for some helpful conversations here at TTB.

Sorry artform my own code :)

Was just bumping the thread up to the top when I saw xeno was around.

Wow! What an interesting post!

Anyway, I'd like to ask some questions:

1.I've excelled in ascending sexual energy to the head, but not the "cold" one (spermic), but the fiery one, I mean, the sex-energy generated during a sexual drive. I can feel it going up the head, and down the the navel, massaging all the path. When I have it opened up, and release the tongue switch and I pass some time gathering energy in the brain. The problem in that practice is that I can feel the "shocks" when the energy arrives, but I don't feel the energy floating in my brain.

2.Using the previous techniques I've tried to recharge my third eye. To do so I ascend the energy to the back of my cranium and I move it through the skull to the chakra. The experience has been great, and I can feel the "rays" of the chakras and an electrical feeling in my brow. Any comments?

3.To ignite the sexual drive I've experienced with my PC muscle. Incredible! If you have time, and if you combine a classical method with the PC contraction, all your body cells have a continuous orgasm. But that requires a lot of time for a single session.

To end up. As long as I've not tasted that tonguy feeling, I have practised several times a tongue stimulation technique (NEW system). The problem is that I had to stop immediately due to the strong effect it had in my throat (an unbearable energy charge).

Xeno, and the others, I'd appreciate some light on my doubts. :lol:

Guest artform

Thanks Mal.

Hope we can have some discussion too.

I should clarify this fact. When in 1990-91 I achieved the Microcosmic Orbit, I did not have a CCO or IO. I did have an incredible wash of bliss but I was always and intently focused on was was happening to my body. The energy path into my head and then spiralling around the pineal gland and then down the palate and onto the tongue then down and around the heart and then around the stomach and down into the lowest chakras was spell-binding but not the vivid imagery etc. I wasn't looking for IOs or associating the phenomena then.

Thanks Adonitxo.

Your questions interest me even though I do not understand all of the content, being a newbie to this vocabulary.

I too regularly experience the hot circulation and that is what I have described elsewhere as the Golden Tree because it feels like hot liquid gold being poured into a clay mould (my spine) from the base and moving upward. However, it also sends out lateral branches slowly and the overall effect feels like this tree of gold forming up the back of my body. Recently, it usually stops at the heart chakra, but in the past and a couple of times recently it has moved further. When I focus on this with intent/hope that it becomes the Orbit, it thins and moves further but with little power.

Does this connect at all?

Really interesting post, friend.

Your signature remains me the middle column of the cabalah, where the crown, the heart and the root chakra are connected, so the subject, ie us, is the clue that joins the heaven and the earth together.

And to end up, as the bible says (and I'm not Christian), when you join God you die, because the path is completed for the life in course.

In another post I said I'm trying to ascend the orgasm energy up to the brain. I've been able to do so till the middle of my back, so I'm progressing. I'll report you when I reach my goal, if I don't go nuts in the process ;-)

As for all this crown chakra stuff I agree with Taomeow that it's just a way of unlocking genetic memory as in like all our memory.

You say it as though its a trivial thing. And yes, that is the point of the practice exactly. But its a profoundly non-trivial thing.

Great thread everyone. Xenolith I love the feeling of your Love and support for the Feminine and our Sisters. Nice one dude.

the description of the CCO reminds me of my kundalini awakening in many ways. I was 19 with my first longterm girlfriend. we were both practicing Chias sexual stuff, and in addition I was meditating 4 -5 hours a day using a variety of techniques: Middle pillar exersize, MCO, and Drunvalo's MerKaBa practice with extra hours of focus just on its pranic breathing technique.

Needless to say during a dual cultivation session I was filled with a tremendous Light and heat that moved up my spine during orgasm. It felt as if my brain had used my spine as a straw to suck my orgasmic fluids up my spine to its centre.The top of my head Burst/dissolved in ecstasy and I had to stop immediately and lie down and promptly left my body. The next 6 month were very interesting. The fluids Mixing in my brain changed me. they would burst up the spine and i would intricately feel the different ventricles inside my brain and I could feel the glands in the mid brain secreting stuff to mix with the new fluids and then it would drip down from the soft pallet in my mouth on to the back of my tounge. The sweetest Taste in existence. It felt like my body would absorb it from here and it would awaken 'points' in my nervous system. I was constantly in bliss, sometimes in Cosmic Consciousness, I could leave my body at will, a Physical Extra-Terrestrial was teaching me the secrets of time and space travel (my girlfriend met Him) And I could become one with anything as my sense of self was completely fluid for the next 6 months.

It took a long time to Integrate this experience. I too had great difficulty finding anyone who had experienced the fluid/nectar side of it that was still living.

I didn't see stuff spinning as you described, I just became aware that I was containing everything and that everything was energy. At this point I usually was not aware of my body either.

I don't know if its the same or not but thanks for sharing :)

Seth.

Great thread everyone. Xenolith I love the feeling of your Love and support for the Feminine and our Sisters. Nice one dude.

the description of the CCO reminds me of my kundalini awakening in many ways. I was 19 with my first longterm girlfriend. we were both practicing Chias sexual stuff, and in addition I was meditating 4 -5 hours a day using a variety of techniques: Middle pillar exersize, MCO, and Drunvalo's MerKaBa practice with extra hours of focus just on its pranic breathing technique.

Needless to say during a dual cultivation session I was filled with a tremendous Light and heat that moved up my spine during orgasm. It felt as if my brain had used my spine as a straw to suck my orgasmic fluids up my spine to its centre.The top of my head Burst/dissolved in ecstasy and I had to stop immediately and lie down and promptly left my body. The next 6 month were very interesting. The fluids Mixing in my brain changed me. they would burst up the spine and i would intricately feel the different ventricles inside my brain and I could feel the glands in the mid brain secreting stuff to mix with the new fluids and then it would drip down from the soft pallet in my mouth on to the back of my tounge. The sweetest Taste in existence. It felt like my body would absorb it from here and it would awaken 'points' in my nervous system. I was constantly in bliss, sometimes in Cosmic Consciousness, I could leave my body at will, a Physical Extra-Terrestrial was teaching me the secrets of time and space travel (my girlfriend met Him) And I could become one with anything as my sense of self was completely fluid for the next 6 months.

It took a long time to Integrate this experience. I too had great difficulty finding anyone who had experienced the fluid/nectar side of it that was still living.

I didn't see stuff spinning as you described, I just became aware that I was containing everything and that everything was energy. At this point I usually was not aware of my body either.

I don't know if its the same or not but thanks for sharing :)

Seth.

Wow, amazing. And it seems not uncommon for kundalini awakenings to happen during sex or masturbartion.

Did your girlfriend at the time feel anything different when your kundalini arose during the act?

Wow, amazing. And it seems not uncommon for kundalini awakenings to happen during sex or masturbartion.

Did your girlfriend at the time feel anything different when your kundalini arose during the act?

It was One hell of a shared orgasm but it didn't awaken her Kundalini as Hers was already active.

I left a lot out of the description including the Kundalini psychosis for a month or so after the six months were up. In Kabbalah there is a saying that there are two journeys up the tree. The first one has all the fireworks, temporary powers, mind blowing experiences blah blah, And the second journey starts when the first one finishes and may take the rest of your life, as you then slowly and patiently and gently intergrate what you learned, as you climb in a way that includes your whole being and life.

Seth.

It was One hell of a shared orgasm but it didn't awaken her Kundalini as Hers was already active.

I left a lot out of the description including the Kundalini psychosis for a month or so after the six months were up. In Kabbalah there is a saying that there are two journeys up the tree. The first one has all the fireworks, temporary powers, mind blowing experiences blah blah, And the second journey starts when the first one finishes and may take the rest of your life, as you then slowly and patiently and gently intergrate what you learned, as you climb in a way that includes your whole being and life.

Seth.

Yes this sounds like the two enlightenments that I've mentioned here before. The first is the great realisation of the way and the second is the eternal unfolding of the way through the practice of self-perfection. Put another way first you become the path and then you walk the path.

Yes this sounds like the two enlightenments that I've mentioned here before. The first is the great realisation of the way and the second is the eternal unfolding of the way through the practice of self-perfection. Put another way first you become the path and then you walk the path.

Yep, well put indeed :)

Although it seem some (maby lucky) souls don't have or need the first way and just happily and harmoniously grow slowly up. You read of the occasional saint who says they never experienced anything that interesting but that carry a tremendous field around them. :lol: though I definitely 'needed' my experiences.

Seth.

Guest artform

Yep, well put indeed :)

Although it seem some (maby lucky) souls don't have or need the first way and just happily and harmoniously grow slowly up. You read of the occasional saint who says they never experienced anything that interesting but that carry a tremendous field around them. :lol: though I definitely 'needed' my experiences.

Seth.

Great to see this discussion live again and the group expanding. This year has been one of great progress through the combined KSMO and Aneros multiple orgasm techniques, to opening beyond to full energetics for my wife and I and I hope to get more regularly into the discussion threads here including this one soon.

all the best to all

artform

combined KSMO
KSMO = Kundalini Shared Mutual Orgasm?

And is there some technique that you practice to achieve this - or does it just happen spontaneously during sex?

Guest artform

KSMO = Kundalini Shared Mutual Orgasm?

And is there some technique that you practice to achieve this - or does it just happen spontaneously during sex?

Hi Vortex

Thanks for your interest. KSMO = Key Sound Multiple Orgasms, Jack Johnston's method and web site/community at: www.multiples.com Many of us came to it through Aneros practice and there is considerable inter-community experience/idea sharing between the two communities, each with their own Forum online.

However, for those of us practising as couples in both groups, I love your interpretation of KSMO because, not only does it facilitate us triggering and allowing the energies to roll (and roil at times), but it greatly assists energy exchange/sharing and my wife and I have indeed shared astounding mutual orgasms!

I intend to start a blog here and port over some of the key entries from my blogs at Aneros and KSMO to illustrate, and I welcome any questions and extended conversation about all of this here.

BTW, I was taken by your signature link, "Walking the invisible path", and visited taking a too rapid whirlwind trip along your path. It is wonderful and I am very interested too in linking the experienced reality of phenomena revealed in these ancient and evolving practices, with the rapid progress in neuroscience and related fronts currently. I would be interested in your thoughts on my youthful Intellectual Orgasms as described earlier in Xenolith's thread here.

My wife and I have Chia's orginal male and female books (since early 1990s) and his Multi-Orgasmic Couple is arriving in the next few days.

all the best onward on you path

artform

Edited by artform