xenolith

Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms

I'm really starting to think that very few people have experienced CCOs. I asked the same question on another (non-tao related) forum. 6,000 views later, no one has replied in the affirmative. I was, and still am, hoping that this forum would be a more fertile pool to find another fish like me (in order to compare notes). CCOs really are an astonishing experience.

Having experience with CCOs is not a prerequisite to saying hello and/or welcoming me to the forum :).

Edited by sean

Having experience with CCOs is not a prerequisite to saying hello and/or welcoming me to the forum :).

lol - sorry we've been neglecting the lobby area... welcome! :)

To be honest many of the bums have a slight disdain for Chia's sexual energy techniques - most see it as dangerous and incomplete... I think it's great to have someone with such a wealth of experience in this... I myself have not experienced a crown orgasm, and have not been doing sexual practices anyway (except minimising ejaculation).

I have, however tasted the nectar you're talking about - although this isn't because of bringing the jing up from my testicles, or any orgasm practice (I rather keep the reason a mystery for now lol)... the taste is kind of sweet-aromatic, almost coconuty...

I think it would be a great idea to start a thread in the main forum with a full story about your practices and what you've gleaned from the many years of cultivating sexual energy... (have you really not ejaculated since 18?)

oh also check out alchemicaltaoism.com it's a collection of very usefull knowledge from the Healing Tao community...

lol - sorry we've been neglecting the lobby area... welcome! :)

Thanks!

To be honest many of the bums have a slight disdain for Chia's sexual energy techniques - most see it as dangerous and incomplete... I think it's great to have someone with such a wealth of experience in this... I myself have not experienced a crown orgasm, and have not been doing sexual practices anyway (except minimising ejaculation).

How dissapointing. To be honest, my experience has been that those who object to Chia are individuals who are subject to disdain and dissappointment at the difficulty of the path that he presents. Until I'm shown reason to think otherwise, I have no reason to have any problem with Chia (and indeed, much gratitude!). Please consider this an invitation to show me some reason (yes, I understand that cranial chi storage must be handled carefully) that SKF should not be pursued. Understand that, in my opinion, the absence of experience of CCOs significantly undermines the veracity of one's objections. Also understand that I want to contribute positively to the stream of Love that we all drink from. So if declining my invitation suits one and Love best, then that's okeedokee with me.

I have, however tasted the nectar you're talking about - although this isn't because of bringing the jing up from my testicles, or any orgasm practice (I rather keep the reason a mystery for now lol)... the taste is kind of sweet-aromatic, almost coconuty...

I don't believe you. There's no suspension of my belief that is great enough to accomodate your knowledge of the golden nectar in the absence of a CCO. Please consider this an invitation to no longer keep the reason for this knowledge to yourself.

I think it would be a great idea to start a thread in the main forum with a full story about your practices and what you've gleaned from the many years of cultivating sexual energy... (have you really not ejaculated since 18?)

Good idea, will do (with respect to ejaculation, uh, no, I've ejaculated many times since I was 18...why did you think that I hadn't?).

oh also check out alchemicaltaoism.com it's a collection of very usefull knowledge from the Healing Tao community...

Yep, good stuff. Thanks.

Edited by xenolith

How dissapointing. To be honest, my experience has been that those who object to Chia are individuals who are subject to disdain and dissappointment at the difficulty of the path that he presents. Until I'm shown reason to think otherwise, I have no reason to have any problem with Chia (and indeed, much gratitude!). Please consider this an invitation to show me some reason (yes, I understand that cranial chi storage must be handled carefully) that SKF should not be pursued. Understand that, in my opinion, the absence of experience of CCOs significantly undermines the veracity of one's objections. Also understand that I want to contribute Love to the stream of Life that we all drink from. So if declining my invitation suits one and Love best, then that's okeedokee with me.

Well the people that tend to disagree with Chia's approach to sexual energy cultivation are generally the more experienced ones - I myself have no concrete oppinion, as sexual energy cultivation is not my thing at this time. Michael Winn certainly disagrees with Chia on many points (one being that the emotions/organs/elements have to be dealt with and all the major channels thoroughly cleared before sexual cultivation begins)... there are also problems with moving aroused sexual energy which can result in many complications. And energy stagnation is a major problem unless you're very carefull and meticulous. Have a look at the alchemical toaism page for more info... Oh and also it seems quite a few of the veteran sexual energy cultivators have become (how can I put this) very 'unstable'...

I don't believe you. There's no suspension of my belief that is great enough to accomodate your knowledge of the golden nectar in the absence of a CCO. Please consider this an invitation to no longer keep the reason for this knowledge to yourself.

lol - well I dont wish to make you believe me... I dont really want to lead people on a wild goose chase - I'll just say 'external alchemy did it'... or more like a combination of nutrients (maca, and minerals), the 'external alchemy agent' and activating the pineal and other glands in the brain did it... I don't practice this any longer, I've gone back to simpler things in my practices.

(with respect to ejaculation, uh, no, I've ejaculated many times since I was 18...why did you think that I hadn't?).

Well Chia stresses that ejaculation should be avoided at all costs - so I presumed that you followed his advice.

Welcome Xeno. Could you describe a CCO for me? I'm very curious to hear a rich description of this phenomenon from someone who has experienced it. Also, how often do you experience CCO's and can you bring them on at will?

Thanks,

Sean

Welcome Xeno. Could you describe a CCO for me? I'm very curious to hear a rich description of this phenomenon from someone who has experienced it. Also, how often do you experience CCO's and can you bring them on at will?

Thanks,

Sean

Sure. With apologies for the delay in replying, here's the description that I've provided elsewhere:

>>>Xenolith, all of this stuff sounds incredibly interesting, thanks very much for keeping the thread going and responding to everyone's questions.

It is tremendously interesting. And an incredibly useful and powerful tool for nourishing one's body and mind. You're welcome and thanks for saying so.

>>>I was just wondering whether you regard CCO's as by far the best 'type' of orgasm a man can have - because unless it is absolutely magnificent it does not seem worth the huge effort to learn the art, although I am certainly interested in reading and learning more.

Personally, I don't have an orgasm hierarchy. But I do like variety. The closest analogy with which I can describe CCOs to someone who hasn't experienced them, which, BTW, I'm very sorry to say, is everyone I've ever met (including mrs. x), either in person or electronically, is an LSD trip. Now, if a person hasn't experienced an acid trip, well, then I'm pretty well limited in my ability to communicate the experience again. But, yes, CCOs are a lot like peaking on an acid trip. Very intense. There aren't any hallucinations, but one does 'lose track' of one's body. ALL of one's consciousness is focused on the experience taking place within their own consciousness, to the point where awareness of one's body is lost. With one exception. One is aware of the electrical dynamo, the energy coursing through their microcosmic orbit. One feels that energy circulating within one's body, but the body per se, is not sensed. It's the experience taking place at the crown that dominates one's consciousness during a CCO. I've stated it elsewhere in this thread, but I'll do so again, the most overwhelming 'thought' that one has during a CCO is that they are a pure energy being, a self contained dynamo, in an infinite energy field. The vastness of the energy field is simultaneously unbelievably beautiful and unbelievably humbling. To be quite honest, the feeling is not unlike what I imagine it must be like for a fly on a bug zapper. Well, without the being electrocuted part. But you do feel like you're 'frying' in the LSD sense. It's an extremely lonely feeling, not necessarily in a bad way, but one senses very deeply how unique, defined and isolated their dynamo is and how small it is in the overall energy field. Personally, I become overwhelmed with a desire to liberate some of the energy in my dynamo. To do so requires another energy being. IOW, a person. In particular, a person of opposite electrical charge. IOW, a woman. So that energies may be exchanged in a complementary way, simultaneously releasing energy and receiving energy. Sorry, my gay friends. (Single cultivation) CCOs are still possible, but not dual cultivation CCOs by my understanding, which is to say, in accordance with traditional Taosit SKF practice. As difficult and time consuming as it was for me to learn how to achieve CCOs, I estimate dual cultivation CCOs to be several orders of magnitude harder.

With regard to CCOs, I don't pursue them often because they are very intense. Much as like I wouldn't want to pursue peaking on an acid trip on a regular basis. But I do them several times a year. For the primary purpose of reaquainting myself with my own energy. And experiencing the infinite energy field. It reinforces my sense of self. And encourages my desire and love for my wife. She knows when I've had a 'nectar shower'.

>>>I have recently started investigating ways to better enjoy my sexuality. I have pretty much mastered 'holding back' ejaculation using a strong kegel while having an orgasm, but I gather that this is just a baby step from regular ejaculatory orgasms, compared to CCO's. I have also experimented with the 'key sound' multiple orgasm (from jack johnson's site) - and in just a few months I have had some great success with this. Have you experienced key sound orgasms (they seem pretty amazing to me) and if so how do they compare to CCO's?

I don't know anything about them.

>>>Also, are there any other 'types' of orgasm of which you are aware, or is this list comprehensive:

Ejaculatory

Non-ejaculatory 'PC squeeze'

Prostate (using aneros)

Key sound (jack johnson)

CCO

I consider your "Non-ejaculatory 'PC squeeze'" and "Prostate (using aneros)" to be the same. I can't say, not knowing anything about them, but knowing what I do, if "Key sound" orgasms are non-ejaculatory, then I would expect them to equivalent to prostate orgasms as well.

>>>I would assume there would be some other types of 'tantric' orgasms?

I really don't know. But based on what I've learned so far, I don't think there are. All I know is traditional Taoist SKF and the type of orgasm possible with it, CCOs. Others people, such as XXXX, have indicated that orgasms are possible at other locations, in her case, she claims heart chakra orgasms. With respect to traditional Taoist SKF, such are not described. I strongly suspect that those making claims of orgasms in locations other than the crown center (chakra) are describing what I've come to refer to as "leaking chi" orgasms. Which, for lack of a better description, I think can be thought of as energy releases from the microcosmic orbit at locations lower than the crown. Indeed, in accordance with traditional Taoist SKF, organ nourishing is achieved this way. But is not considered orgasmic.

I hope you find my comments helpful.

----------------------

Sean, no, in my experience they can't be experienced at will, but read my sig...things other than what we believe to be...may be! (my sig provides the HOW of keeping one's mind open for those who haven't recognized it's message as such). There's an initial conditioning period required (based on my experience) of ~10 years, followed by individual experience conditioning periods of ~2-3 months. Maybe I'll describe the method that I employ during the individual experience conditioning periods at some point, but to do so is really a waste of my time in the context of an audience of initially unconditioned persons. And I've become conditioned(!) based on my having provided the information to another initally unconditioned audience to not do so again. Those that read it didn't believe me. Wasn't fun. Spouted stuff about SKF being dangerous or incomplete. What can I say...that's not been my experience. I wonder if those that object to SKF are those that haven't experienced it.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Welcome, Xenolith.

Sean, can you move the lower part of this thread to the main board?

Wow, I cant believe what I've missed not coming into the lobby for so long. Welcome! I'm going to have to print out your last post to read it slowly and digest it.

Very nice getting explanations from someone who is obviously experienced with the Mantak Chia path and not a dabbler.

Thanks Darin.

I'm sure that I'll write more. I don't want to be considered evangelical with this. I'm just a cat that's experienced some challenging things in Life and at some subconcious level understood that much earlier in my Life than my concious mind did and as a result was compelled by my subconcious mind to seek means of obtaining great inner strength in order to attempt (and succeed with!) what my subconcious mind knew would be a monumental series of tasks in order to overcome the challenges dealt me. Thus I found SKF. I think SKF, among it's other functions in my Life, served as a model for my process/progress through the series of tasks that I needed to negotiate in Life to overcome my challenges. The determination, perserverance and commitment that succesful negotiation of SKF demands trained me with each small (and the rare big!) success, for successful negotiation of those tasks required of me in Life (which have, and do, require the same qualities). In that sense, SKF has been a fundamental component of my Life and in making me me.

I had no idea what awaited me with CCOs. Simply stated, I believe them to be short-circuits of a body's neurological system. And not uncoincidentally, accompanied by "massive" conciousness. What could be more profound? That one survives to tell of anyway.

I consider myself extaordinarily fortunate to have learned how to do this. In some form, I think I should share it. IOW, impart Love. Because Love is the fabric that we exist in. And from which we draw the energy that makes us go. Including me. So I will. Here.

There are many other benefits to SKF practice, but literally, none as profound as CCOs (of course, I'm happy to suspend my belief!).

Like I said, I'll write more.

Best regards,

xeno

Edited by xenolith

"Stimulation with the Aneros device results in what is akin to the pot of fluid boiling over, and the spilling of this fluid feels good. This is a prostate orgasm, or for purposes of this discussion, a leaking chi orgasm. "

i totally agree that the aneros and other similar devices can indeed cause the qi to leak out. that has been my experience.

your account of CCO's is interesting. did it happen spontaneously?

if so, that's interesting because from my experience, the MCO can open on it's own during a certain meditation, and similar although less intense sensations can subsequently occur which i can liken to whole body orgasm.

although i don't like like the term orgasm because it has connotations of intense pulsations, building up to an climax with an inevitable and rapid ending

i prefer to use the description of 'blissfull waves' which is experienced not only physically, but on a corresponding spiritual level.

looking forward to your next writing.

Nice thread! Welcome to taobums! I've had zero experience with CCO, and limited experience with 'heartgasms'. Matthewqi who used to post here regularly said that he had considerable experience with the crown chakra and said that he has experienced kundalini awakening in his crown chakra and regularly uses Chia's practices. Maybe he's still PM-able? We also had that nice kundalini awakened farmer here who posted a bit maybe a year ago. Anyone remember his name? You might also check out advancedyogapractices.com.

-Yoda

PS, Freeform... Yoda believes you! So don't be a tease and cough up the recipe! :)

your account of CCO's is interesting. did it happen spontaineously?

No and yes. No in that I had to experience a "conditioning" period, which may be considered a "priming of the pump" period prior to achieving the ability to achieve CCO. I regret to report that for me that period was 10 years. And it appears to me that less is not realistic to consider. In any case, that constitutes the "no"part of the answer. The "yes" part is comprised of this: post priming period, upon bringing chi to the crown, there is initially a warming that is pleasant but not strikingly so. With continued chi delivery to the crown and the deliberate effort to contain it at the crown, a spontaneous thing happens: the initial sensation is that of a cerebral warming, which upon ititiation of the CCO transforms into a sensation of a cascade of viscous fluid dripping down the inside of the skull. Contemporaneous with this is the sensation of a strong very pleasant odor...the sensations of a viscous fluid cascading down the inside of the skull and the fragrant taste/smell are in combination, the golden nectar...for me it always smells/tastes like what magnolia blossoms smell like. Subsequent to this, my awareness doesn't include my body. Having noted this in my initial CCO, I've repeatedly tried to sense my body during subsequent CCOs. I can't do it. I'm convinced that the reason for this is that the brain stimulation is so great that even though I'm tugging on my penis in order to send pulses of chi to my crown in order to witness the churning of my dynamo an it's relationship to the energy field within which it exists, I'm not even aware of my penis, let alone the rest of my body. Very curious that. This is among the reasons why my current working hypothesis on the mechanics of CCOs includes short-circuiting of the sympathetic nervous system to that of the vagus nerve (a system as well really as it "meanders" and branches to and through many parts of the body).

Suffice it to say, the awarenesses of a CCO (neuro-electric change) is so profound that one's (presuming mine is equivalent to one's) mental abilities in the physical realm are as far as I can tell effectively null. There is a sympathetic increase in one's mental abilities in the spirtitual realm. The principal mechanism by which this appears to take place is by means of what I can best describe as wholesale ego stripping. The loss of awareness of one's body does significant work towards stripping one of one's sense of ego, but more significant still is the intensely humbling sensation conveyed by the awareness of one's energy "package" (i.e. one's dynamo) in the infinite energy field within which it (one, you, me) exists. It is this understanding that is simultaneously, in order of sensation, incredibly humbling, beautiful and satisfying. Ego reduction is accomplished in a very efficient manner while these sensations are occuring.

I must prepare myself for experiences of CCOs. To face such experiences contains (equally) great potential for self damage as it does for self evolution. One must be very well aquainted with one's self in order to engage one's self in the naked format that the CCO experience imposes. This reality is, IMO, a built in safeguard of the apparently requisite period of conditioning, which, more succinctly can be thought of as a period of supplication of the ego. The eventuality of freeing one's self by means of releasing the vestiges of one's ego presupposes that one is prepared to view the infinite energy field that is Tao and have the strength of self to engage with the incredible power and humbling (ego stripping) nature of it. This (IMO) is why one must engage in the ego reduction and concommitent self realization that the long years of SKF training produces prior to the experience of CCO. It's a precursor of things to come.

Love.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Bums,

I've posted about Seminal Kung Fu (SKF) and achieving Crown Chakra (or Center) Orgasm (CCO) in this thread and others. Based on my experience, the most difficult move of SKF is pumping chi past the sacral pump to the Ming-Men. Also difficult, but less so (again, based on my experience) is distilling jing into chi so that it may enter the coccyx and therefore be further moved to higher centers. I've found that a strong Bulbospongiosus (sometimes referred to as Bulbocavernous) muscle contributes greatly to expiditing these more difficult moves. In the case of the former, flexing of a (strong) BS muscle significantly assists the sacral pump in moving chi past this most difficult of hurdles. Even more significant assistance is provided by the strong BS muscle in the case of the latter, where it facilitates juggling of hot jing, without loss, allowing it to cool and be distilled into cool chi, which may then be propelled into the coccyx (again assisted by the strong BS muscle) and upward to the sacral pump. Where, as previously described, the strong BS muscle again, still has some significant benefit in supporting the sacral pump. Considering these benefits, clearly a strong BS muscle is a tremendous advantage to succesful accomplishment of negotiation of the most difficult of the SKF moves required to achieve adeptness and experience of CCO.

The best way to strengthen the BS muscle is with weight lifting. Tu Jin-Sheng is a current leader of iron crotch techniques that focus on strengthening the BS muscle and facilitating, among the spiritually significant endeavors of MCO activation, SKF adeptness and achievement of CCO, seemingly unbelievable physical

of strength with the BS muscle.

In the former video, Tuck lifts what I think is 150lbs. I have no idea what force Tu is moving in the latter video...big though. My current training weight is 100-120lbs., which I lift in 20-30 minutes sets. My current maximum weight is about 180-200lbs., which I lift in the manner of Tuck. I can kegel-lift approximately half of my training weight. Kegel-lift strength is BS muscle strength. I'd post a picture of me lifting but I'm too modest.

In short, I recomend that men interested in the spiritually significant endeavors of MCO activation, SKF adeptness and achievement of CCO, strengthen their BS muscles.

Love.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Hello:

Just a question about brain orgasms.

I, depending of the day, have more or less ease to ascend the energy up the spine. I use to contract the muscle you mention to help the energy go upwards but it doesn't work out always. In fact, it uses to be more useful to swing the buttocks to propel the energy.

Anyway, if I contract my anus the very first times I have a sort of an electric shocks which make my head shake abrupt and rapidly. I suppose that's something good, a kind of an initial openning. It just happens with the first two or three contractions.

The energy gets to lessen in the upper part of the back, just before getting to the neck. But as I go on ascending I feel a great opening of visudha, I mean, it's like if my front chakras start to open and the energy goes up the spine.

The brain is a dificult point, I think. The only times I've felt something it was like a strange itch inside the skull. It was weird and pleasurable, but not like that viscous sensations you mention, nor the smell. Even more, many faces (of people I know) start to come rapidly with every brain charge. As if my mind got really clear.

The most intense moment arrives when I move the energy in circles, and the downward path to the navel burns a lot once I move it down.

So, I'd like to hear from your wise experience what you think about my work. I'd like to move more rapidly, because I use to try with porn films just because that frees my mind of fantasizing and let me center my attention in my physical sensations. But I think that can "corrupt" my mind, in the sense that too much porn can't be good.

Thanks so much for your help.

I'd like to move more rapidly, because I use to try with porn films just because that frees my mind of fantasizing and let me center my attention in my physical sensations. But I think that can "corrupt" my mind, in the sense that too much porn can't be good.

Happy New Year everyone!

I can move energy up the spine and down to the navel though never had a CCO or BO (except under the armpit variety). I've experienced an outside gets inside thing where my brain seems to resonate at the same frequency as the surrounding air and there's a tangible sense of space.

One problem with moving the energy down to the navel, especially if pr0n is being used, is that some of the energy can get stuck at the heart or place where intense desire is experienced, adding fuel to the fire. Then, as Trunk points out, there can be the danger of being constantly revved. To avoid this I ensure that a short while before the critical moment all visuals and fantasies are dispensed with and focus is purely on sensation. As the energy descends I can be aware of the energy being drawn to the physical heart but can now direct it straight down to the navel and avoid overheating it.

I'm pragmatic about pr0n and see it as just another coloured cat to get the energy moving though not something that should be relied upon exclusively. Without being too puritanical about it a distinction can be made between healthy and unhealthy desire though as for corrupting the mind it depends purely on the nature of the pr0n and the quality of the desires provoked and re-enforced.

I am quite certain the woman who said she was having heart chakra orgasms was having chi leakage, using your definitions. The difference was that she was leaking the energy from her heart chakra on purpose. It wasn't "leaking," she was "sending" it. Letting energy out from the heart chakra means it isn't there to build up to the next level. It must be held in to reach all the way to the top. Or received back amplified from a man at the sixth chakra.

What I'm trying to say is that I've been cheating! Like this-- 8 It is faster with two people of different genders.

CCO is a sperm's memory of fertilizing the egg... at least it is to someone who believes memory is everything and everything is memory, and... remembers.

Practices that trigger out-of-context non-integrated somatosensory memories are invariably dangerous. I can have a CCO anytime I like and the time I like to have it is "never." Much the same way I "never" want to have claws instead of nails and scales instead of skin, even though all of it is available to me because all of it happened in the past and the memory of how to make it happen again is sleeping soundly in my jing... which is not "sperm," contrary to what some of the resident males might believe, but memory -- ontogenic and philogenic memory I inherited from the billions-years-long life lineage that brought me into being, from my parents' DNA, and from my own prenatal development. If I were to choose to unblock any part of this long sequence of memorable events, I would first of all make sure there's a damn good reason I want to do it. I would never, ever do it for the hell of it... Ask any lab chicken in which they unblocked the pterodactyl genes so that it developed teeth instead of a beak how much fun it is to be a monster created for no other reason than just because someone can. CCO is not quite as monstrous, but basically follows the same out-of-sequence memory lane, and doing it "just because we can" -- thanks but no thanks...

I practice female taoist sexual alchemy alright, but this, only knowing exactly what it is I'm after, and making sure every step of the way I don't do things "just because I can."

My humble, of course.

One problem with moving the energy down to the navel, especially if pr0n is being used, is that some of the energy can get stuck...

No offense, but there is a REASON why emptiness is the pre-req for the circulation of chi. Another reason why these practices were kept secret from "non-monk-types" folks who are still attached to the red dust of the world. Images are deceptive. The "problem" w/ your practice, based on your statement above, is attachment.

Spectrum

No offense, but there is a REASON why emptiness is the pre-req for the circulation of chi. Another reason why these practices were kept secret from "non-monk-types" folks who are still attached to the red dust of the world. Images are deceptive. The "problem" w/ your practice, based on your statement above, is attachment.

Spectrum

I definitely don't belong here. Attachment is the only thing worthwhile!

You have to keep in mind, many of us have a Taoist mindset. Detachment isn't such a scary thing as it sounds. In the words of Lao Tzu, "[the Sage] is detached, thus he is at one with the world". In another section, he advocates "tempering" desire. Not necessarily eradicating it (that's not natural), but not letting it rule you. To be at one with the Tao or Universe, does not mean to avoid it.

"I definitely don't belong here. Attachment is the only thing worthwhile!"

How does attachment help you circulate or experience CCO's? Can you please explain yourself? No offense intended.

Edited to quote you from another thread :

Witch Said:

but really at the heart of it isn't it very similar to Krishna worship?

No need to answer the above question when you bring up Worship. In my opinion ... a very powerful practice worship is...

Edited by Spectrum

If the obvious thing you are referring to is the "Taoist Mindset", then of course it is obvious. But witch has pointed out elsewhere that she is *not* a taoist, that was the only reason for the post above. Some of the concepts (detachment, emptiness as a virtue etc.) may be "foreign" to here (depending on her particular brand of paganism).

You can say that again! Of course I knew that about taoists, I just came here with the wrong motives, wanting to know more about the crown chakra thing that happened to me. Was forgetting the context.

Witch - Sounds like a cool experience.

TaoMeow Said:

"Much the same way I "never" want to have claws instead of nails and scales instead of skin, even though all of it is available to me because all of it happened in the past and the memory of how to make it happen again is sleeping soundly in my jing..."

TaoMeow: Off topic, but is this something that happens to you involuntarily or spontaneously on any regular interval? Any relationship to this and how often you practice?

Edited by Spectrum