Sloppy Zhang

Taoist Sexual Meditation

Well I waited and waited, but I figured someone would have to do it...

B.K. Frantzis' Book "Taoist Sexual Meditation" has been released and is ready to order:

http://energyarts.co...meditation-book

Mine came just the other day. I gave it a thorough skim and now I'm reading it page by page.

As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of B.K. Frantzis. I think his Taoist Water Method tradition is not only super legit, but is a refreshing and new (to the West) view of Taoism, spirituality, and cultivation in the day to day world that is fudamentally removed from some of the more common modalities of Western thought.

Some basics of the basics were introduced in his book "The Great Stillness", which not only featured such titilating topics as fingering tofu, but also the basics of moving sexual energy up to the lower dantien through the central channel, or into the lower dantien through the microcosmic orbit (though that book did not go into detail of the MCO, you just kinda had to know it from other sources).

Well, I must say, that this book has quite a few techniques. Some of them are pretty basic (fingering tofu) and some of them reach into the "far out" (sex with non corporeal entities and jumping into different dimensions).

Sound somewhat different than the usual, boring Frantzis material? It is, but is no less grounded in practical techniques that not only can be applied TODAY, but are rooted in fundamental Taoist thought which can be found in your very own (most likely translated) copy of the Tao Te Ching.

And I must reiterate, his position on sexuality within Taoism and spirituality as a whole is quite refreshing, and my guess is that it can really help people find themselves if they go through a crisis between spirituality and sexuality, which includes topics like masturbation, semen retention, partner practices, etc etc, topics which are frequently brought up around here and topics that provide many a member many an unresolved issue.

My advice? Buy the book.

It's a good size, it's a good price, shipped to me quickly, and it's rather thorough in theory, practice, and for once Frantzis actually gets into some "out there" material (though again, he does so in such a grounded way that none of the "feats" if you can call them that, seem out of reach, just a matter of practice practice practice).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 4

Well, I must say, that this book has quite a few techniques. Some of them are pretty basic (fingering tofu)

Fingering tofu, Now that's hot. I hear there's a powerful technique of holding off ejaculation by mentally visualizing B.K Francis. :o.

apologies in advance :) sometime i can't help myself.

On a more productive note. I forget where I read it but here is one definition of Taoist 'first base. The sexual rhythm used by the man is 8 short strokes, 1 deep. You link each completed 'set' to a finger. Going through each of the 10 fingers gets you 90 strokes. You keep going til you've reached 8,100 strokes.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Fingering tofu, Now that's hot. I hear there's a powerful technique of holding off ejaculation by mentally visualizing B.K Francis. :o.

There's actually a pick of him in his early 20's in the book!

I was pretty shocked.

sz you have been busy practicing/playing this taoist sexual meditation, and that is why we havnt seen you around so much lately? :D do share more

sz you have been busy practicing/playing this taoist sexual meditation, and that is why we havnt seen you around so much lately? :D do share more

Actually I just got the book the other day!

I got a job that I spend long hours at. On off times I'm just chillin' with friends or significant other.

My practice has taken a turn for "I don't have time to separate my practice, so now I must practice during the day" so the day requires moment by moment awareness, relaxed focused attention on my physical/energetic/emotional/mental processes while simultaneously being focused on what it is I'm doing, etc.

And to be honest I've gotten to a point in my practice to where, well, I know the theory, now I just have to DO it. A lot of it.

And also to be honest I feel like there are less and less truly compelling threads around here that make me want to log in and actually post something.

One of the reasons I posted this is because I truly think Frantzis' tradition is fundamentally unique and separated from the more popular traditions out there, many of which are informed by Buddhism or Hinduism and are founded upon a thought process stemming from an object oriented language (Taomeow wrote a post many moons ago about the differences between spiritual paths that grew out of object oriented languages vs those birthed from process oriented languages which I think is STILL incredibly insightful and relevant).

The tradition that Frantzis holds is native to China and based on a very fundamentally different view of the world. In some cases there are parallels and you can understand it by reflecting it through a familiar paradigm- Buddhism, for instance- but for the most part, it is refreshingly unique.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to the intersection of sexuality/spirituality. In my personal life, I was sexual FAR before I was spiritual. In an effort to become more spiritual (or rather, to conform to the image of spirituality I had in my mind), I really messed up myself because I was trying to interrupt my natural sexual patterns because that's what a spiritual person "should" do. I'm still recovering from the trauma I did to myself in an effort to become more spiritual.

The water method tradition, not only with its emphasis on naturalness, but the 70% rule applied to things you do want to change, was profoundly helpful not only in healing, but in realizing some inherent spirituality that I tended towards- yes, even with regards to sex.

I wanted to introduce it here because more than a few people have exhibited thought/behavior which, in my mind, stems from the issue of their natural sexuality running into spirituality. The emphasis on absolute celibacy, absolute adherence to retention, freaking out every time you "spill your seed" and all that jazz. It's hurting people more than it's helping people.

The Taoist views on sexuality Frantzis presented in "The Great Stillness" were amazing, and the insights and techniques he presents in this book are astounding on a whole other scale.

Basically, I don't think the water method is represented enough on this board :P

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 3

There is a thread going on right now about Fa Jin in any muscle in the body. Have you ever thought of having the muscle in between the legs to Fa Jin....??? I think this is a very interesting question.... :)

There is a thread going on right now about Fa Jin in any muscle in the body. Have you ever thought of having the muscle in between the legs to Fa Jin....??? I think this is a very interesting question.... :)

Yeah, but it's one of those topics that I've seen for a while (I'm a young guy but I've been around spiritual discussion groups on and offline for a while). It's one of those topics that are all flash and no substance. Few people have experienced the true emitting of power that something like Tai Chi can produce, let alone emitting higher level spiritual energy from the likes of true masters (not to say there aren't people who have and can do that, including people on this board, because I do think there are quite experienced people on this board).

But unless you have something tangible to work with, the topic is mostly theory.

One of the crazies that used to post on the board before we got all PC, the ronnietsu al salaami guy (he had already stopped posting a lot by the time I joined, but I read a lot of his posts in the archives) posted something one day that really moved me:

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what practice would you do?

If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, I wouldn't be trying to practice fa jing out my dick as I was banging my girlfriend on the last night of my life. Rather, I'd be practicing some of the methods for stilling the mind and dissolving blockages.

Now, here's the interesting point: dissolving blockages in the physical/energetic body can lead to a smoother discharge of energy, which might lead to discharging that energy out my male member (or other various parts of my body). Now since that is a technique which is not only interesting, but something which someone could practice NOW regardless of level (though their level would probably impact their output), THAT is what I think we should be discussing.

Something that Frantzis mentions in one of his books is that Taoist practices are the same at a high level as they are at a low level. The difference between a master and a beginner is a master does the same techniques but more refined. There is no secret. You just have to do it.

I think we should be focusing on those practices in discussion, because that's what people can APPLY. The results of those practices? They can be discussed once people actually, you know, have them.

so for now, no, I don't even open threads that talk about "fa jing" or "astral projection" or "opening my third eye" and I don't even go on the same PAGE as "what is enlightenment" and "what are the guidelines of a real master" and yadda yadda.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 3

In every book of sexual meditation or sexual magic I've read, I found lot of information about what a man should do, but very few about the woman's practice.

Can someone recommand books or other sources regarding sexual taoist meditation for women?

In every book of sexual meditation or sexual magic I've read, I found lot of information about what a man should do, but very few about the woman's practice.

Can someone recommend books or other sources regarding sexual taoist meditation for women?

Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy, by Mantak Chia

It is, IMHO, much better than his men's book - better illustrated, more thorough explanations. I recommended it highly. Contains detailed instructions on how to do the specific practices - solo practices and dual cultivation.

Do NOT ignore the safety precautions. The danger is real.

For a more complicated, and amazing source: Art of the Bedchamber The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Including Women's Solo Meditation Texts by Douglas Wile

I personally do not recommend The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress - among other things it contains few techniques and little specific information.

I also don't recommend any of the Chia / Abrams books with the word 'multi-orgasmic' in the title. They are useful sex books, but surprising aren't very much about Taoist sex - most of the information in the books isn't Taoist. The books do not, imho, describe completely or usefully the full set of relevant Taoist practices.

• Like 1

Can someone recommand books or other sources regarding sexual taoist meditation for women?

Taoist Sexual Meditation by B.K. Frantzis.

• Like 1

I'm only on page 20, so I can't say. Yet. <joke> stay tuned, I'm reading it eagerly.

Edited by Alchemistgeorge

Try Taoist Yoga for Women. I can't remember the author name.

I'm a guy, but I read it all. I wanted a better understanding of the female energetics from a sexual point of view.

There are a lot of exercises they do that are not the same for men, using the uterus, cervix, breast etc to harvest energy.

At the end of the day though the goal is the same.

shhhh, I have to wait until christmas to unwrap mine :ph34r: I didnt see it, but I know that is what book is lying there from the wife :lol:

I have been looking forward to this book for a long time.

Energy arts just sent out an email giving the table of contents and introduction in a pdf. Just reading the table of contents is getting me really excited. The completeness and thoroughness of the topics discussed, not to mention the qualifications of the author, are light years beyond other books in the "Eastern Sexuality" genre. I hope this book becomes the new gold standard in the field.

Edited by Creation

^^^

yes, I got the same email. The table of contents looks VERY comprehensive, with a lot info not covered in other books on the subject, which is great as it seems to be more accessible, practically and theoretically, and likely a safer independent-study text. Seems like a book that needed to be writtten, and a good time to do so, judging by some of the new-member FAQs on this website.

He also mentioned that he is offering an hour of video responses regarding the book to those who purchase in the next week, and those who already purchased it, so some of y'all with the book might want to get in touch with his website for that too.

I don't what is Fa Jin.

But I used to pass the Qi between the penis chakra (tip of my erected penis) and the root chakra, back and forth like a energy ball. It'd become faster and faster. And the Qi became longer like solid rod instead a ball. After a while, it'd become automatic. It felt like masturbation without hand or sex without the female part.

I always yell "looooook, no hands!" Good old times. :(

Disclaimer: The damn kundalini akwakening ruined my sex drive. (a punishment for my over sexed practice?) I can't do some of these neat tricks anymore. So please don't ask for demonstration. :)

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

I don't what is Fa Jin.

People were talking about building up their sexual power with some kind of meditation. Lots of people without realizing that they were building the Jin(勁) in the body while performing Niegong practice. The Jin just came with the package without even know it. During erection, that is where the Jin comes in to prolong the extension of the family tool. Therefore, there is no need to look for special method for sexual enhancement.

My favorite, here comes a mouthful, Taoist Sexual guided meditation is Minke de Vos's (from SilentGround.com) Sexual Energy meditation from her Tao Basics CD. Very good, circulation, packing, god/goddess sexual imagery, loong breath hold, some packing.. its the only guided meditation that can make me physically sweat.

The other 3 meditations on it are also excellent.

I recently got the book. (taoist sexual meditation) It is quite impressive. Im taking it slow and absorbing the information.

Already, though, I am learning some interesting things.

I feel like his explanation of the Outer Dissolving practice is BETTER in this book, then in Opening the Energy Gates!!

I always felt like Opening was too...vague. The way it described it did not work for me so well.

He gives quite a few more explanations in this one, combined with Energy Gates, should help anybody "get" it.

I had not thought of using Dissolving during sex....such a neat idea!

I would reccomend the book, so far.

Peace!

It may be an interesting reading but please don't invest too much time in the pursuit of it. To be most pragmatic is to perform Tai Ji or Chi Kung.

I got the book too. Will have it Tuesday nlyf7b.jpg

Got it!

Just went thru the table of contents last night. Looks comprehensive.

Sloppy, any concerns on the safety of the exercises as compared with Mantak Chia for example?

Thanks,

Sri