Sign in to follow this  
retrochronyx

Greetings

Interesing method of introducing new members.

Hello everyone!

I'm quite technical, logic, physics, programming, AI, chemical, hydraulics, electronics, robotics, etc....

I have a track record of either boring folks into a comatose state or keeping them on the edge of their seat.

Spiritually, I'm likely the most ignorant person here.

I've seen angels, demons, and other entities.

Years ago, I had odd abilities that made me popular with certain crowds.

Had a brain injury and lost some life experience. (Doc said Liam Neeson's wife died of same)

Docs also said they only saw my other 2 injuries in corpses.

In other words, I should have died 3 times over.

Short term memory also took a hit and still bothers me.

Lived in the twilight zone for 6 weeks lacking automated social functions.

Analogy: (twilight zone) a drug trip that may never end.

Used methods to reconnect old memory till I finally got my automated social functions working again.

Got tired of hearing Docs say I was unusual. (I was alive and I used my whole brain)

Docs said they never saw anyone heal as fast as I did.

Artificial Intelligence programmers would given their right arm for my experiences.

While in the twilight zone, I had unrestricted access to all areas of my brain.

It was like being in a room of computers with no passwords.

The engineers inside tour of the mind and the way it works.

I can't say I'm valuable, interesting, or intelligent, but I do have some odd experiences.

-Retrochronyx

PS...I've left volumes off my experience. I have no intelligence, smarts, or experience that most anyone on this earth could not aquire, understand, and use, so I don't count myself as smart.

PSS...Managers say I undersell myself, but I know many of my weaknesses, and they are all painfull reminders I'm not what I could be.

Thanks for your welcome Mr. Taoist !

Well, I can say I know what I've experienced and how I perform.

I'm always double checking things to make sure I haven't missed anything.

The spirit and the spirit side of myself are areas where I feel I lack much knowledge and experience.

Medititation is difficult since my mind seems trained to always work at connecting the dots 24/7.

Quieting the mind requires shutting down the puzzler that's always working to connect the dots.

What is the best way to get my mind to shutdown?

Usually, if any thought or idea comes to me, my mind os off and running again.

What are some of the more successful ways of meditating without one's mind wandering or chasing rabbits?

Thanks everyone for checking out my intro.

I've always wanted to get into the spiritual side of things, often felt handicapped in that area.

Eager to learn, but not sure the best place to start.

Hope I haven't offended anyone.

Does anyone here ever see an opportunity to achieve when everyone else says "that can't be done"?

For some reason, in my single digit years, I came to the conclusion that people just don't know what is possible. Later, I came to the understanding people were taught they couldn't do things in order to hold them back, trained into a box from which they couldn't escape.

Anyone else have this same mindset?

Edited by retrochronyx

Sign in to follow this