suninmyeyes

Serbia todays news: Vampire on the loose, keep the garlic in the pocket

Vilagers living in fear of a vampire striking again! They are scared for real and in many places like that vampires are not just a legend. Now whats really going on - I wonder? Tourist opportunity, a psycho , cannibal..

http://www.independe...ia-3311899.html

from Serbian vampire horror film

Edited by suninmyeyes

Truth is stranger than fiction?

Most cultures make some reference to a vampire like creature

Who knows

Better prepared than sorry?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Yin location, very likely yin spirits trapped, come out to feed and their very presence is life draining as they are so deeply yin.

Yin location, very likely yin spirits trapped, come out to feed and their very presence is life draining as they are so deeply yin.

Yes, it could be that. It could be that simple folk living in natural setting ,slow pace , old skool style are more sensitive naturally too. Interesting to mention is that the local legend runs that the vampires shape shifts into a butterfly or a bird (maybe some other animal too that I am not aware of).

I ve watched some documentaries/footage (unfortunatley not in English) about people living there and their beliefs . Some of them do overexagurate (dont know how to spell that ,sorry) and some of them look genuinly concerned -- unless they are very good actors .

Most of them would not go to certain places at certain time of the day -- even prior to this vampire report.

It is very interesting as this has been going on for centuries .

They eat it?

Well they do cook with loads of garlic, so yes they eat it too.

However garlic is kept in the pocket in the belief that it repels vampires.

Locations where there is stagnancy of air are yin.. places where there is no through breeze, places where the air is blocked by geography,places where there is a lot of damp and chill, and no chance of the energy to be broken up by yang energy movement.

Places where there is not enough solar yang energy to truly penetrate and remove the stagnant chill. Places of overgrowth and neglect, ignored places. Mist.. Fog.. swathing everything in damp chill.

I remember that Shaman often trap spirits in bottles/jars with water in them.. spirits like water, and get easily trapped.

As for the garlic.. it is volatile.. that means the very essence of is to break up and move that which it meets... it is anti stagnancy in its nature. This is a purifiying action.. the movement: in a way garlic is a little embodiment of spontaneous qigong.

• Like 1