skydog

The idea of a special me that is so special it deserves love for being so special, because I am special

... just love for the sake of love... and help others to love and know love and how special a gift that is...

how precisely do you, et thoughts, do this.

. then there is the whole manipulation and 'prostitution' of stuff ( the business or practice of providing services to another person in return for payment).
manipulation and prostitution..?..as when a man goes on and on and on and on at his 'wife' that she should be in an "open" relationship with him because he wants her to sleep with other people so he can watch, as well as sleep with other women himself.. and he goes on and on and on about it, as the 'high way' and the 'right way' because it is such a special gift that she can give to him and others...what do you think about that scenario, et thoughts?

Perhaps it would be interesting to hear about your ideas practically for how we live the life of wonder and joy and love that you talk about so much, in the abstract. Like how it works between people, and what happens when people say NO.

That he is confusing and distorting what be the high way... because of what he wants rather than wanting according to what be the high way... other possible distortions would involve stuff like guilt trips games involving "show me that you love me by doing... 'whatever!'" "if you loved me you would..." fact is that if one loves one gives without asking for anything in return and gracefully receives without having to give anything back... unfortunately it seems few actually experience this divine wonderful ways... most barter and trade seeking their own gratifications... If you ask me its a terrible way to exist... most still have to learn how to love for loves sake... and keep in mind that this has little if anything to do with copulating ...
copulating? Wether it involves penetration or not. Its a special gift isnt it? That one could be bullied into sharing against ones personal sense of wishing to do so. The penetration part is of very little moment to many people, there are those that prefer oral sex.. oral purists.I an unsure about your answer to my question. What if the pressurising nagging 'husband' believes his way is the high way. This is a point about believing that one holds the truth for others and what they should do and be. And going on and on and on and on about what others should do.What if we really believe our way is the high way sexually and drip feed our beliefs to others? Is it ok to do that? What if he believed his 'wife' should sleep with other people, copulation or no, because she would be most wonderfully giving herself to others out of love, with no hope of return. What if he believed she SHOULD Do this, share herself with his brothers, because he doesnt want to keep her to himself, that would be selfish. It seems to me his beliefs would be exactly the same as yours, in this instance.. am I wrong?

Your ideal of sharing a wonderful life and giving special gifts.. how does it work..what is your idea of marriage and sex and how that would work. Polygamy, for example, would that be your cup of tea?

This is a point about believing that one holds the truth for others and what they should do and be.

To me, this is a tragedy, this is pure violence, cat.

And it just happens everywhere, anytime between the husband and the wife, the parents and the child, the soldier and the women he rapes and then destroy her genitals by inserting liquid lead in her vagina etc.. I am just internally crushed by all I can see, hear that happens now and every minute in this fucked up world.

And no amount of talk about love and good feelings, high spirituality will change that.

I am sorry if my post is not relevant to the current discussion. I have only read part of the thread and felt I would take this off my chest.

Actually the point I made was about holding the truth based on the truth... you seek to make this about believing that one holds the truth and proceeding to act based on that.

You ask 'What if the pressurising nagging 'husband' believes his way is the high way'.

I would question if such a way happens to be the high way. This is a point about the high way that each and everyone ought to do. What if one really believes ones way is the high way ? again I would question if such a way happens to be the high way.

ok, thanks.