skydog

The idea of a special me that is so special it deserves love for being so special, because I am special

Believing that can rip your heart to shreds. Also believing that thought..hmm

ANy other crazy thoughts that can rip your heart to shreds.

the thought that you need to know any crazy thoughts

Well, I support you regarding the thread title statement. We all are special and we all deserve to be loved.

However, regarding your thoughts - you go ahead and I'll just watch.

• Like 3

Yh I guess my mind has been going a bit wild due to memory healing (think I will stop) but yeh I guess a valid perspective is that we are all special and unique as different human minds will think of completely different things when it comes to certain experiences eg in a mind map when asked to associate words with a certain word everyone usually conjures up completely different ones and then completely different ones again, however in a relationship, we may be told "oh your so special, I only like you, its because your different etc, on the one hand this can be really great for our egos but as soon as that validation of special ness is not there anymore people grasp for more of that "specialness" which is not neccessarily good or bad, maybe its part of the universe and just how it should be....maybe not

but this is not the state of peace, emptiness, happiness, just words, concepts pointers, maybe they can point the way, maybe they can point you away from the peace, maybe different people will have a different reaction, maybe all have the same... ahh

Yh I guess my mind has been going a bit wild due to memory healing (think I will stop) but yeh I guess a valid perspective is that we are all special and unique as different human minds will think of completely different things when it comes to certain experiences eg in a mind map when asked to associate words with a certain word everyone usually conjures up completely different ones and then completely different ones again, however in a relationship, we may be told "oh your so special, I only like you, its because your different etc, on the one hand this can be really great for our egos but as soon as that validation of special ness is not there anymore people grasp for more of that "specialness" which is not neccessarily good or bad, maybe its part of the universe and just how it should be....maybe not

Yep. it's very common in us "human". We're designed/created that way.

After long and hard search for the "love", one sooner or later realized that this kind of "love" we're searching for can only come from "God" or oneself. This kind of special "love" we want to give can also only give to "God" or oneself.

There is no other deserving more love than yourself from yourself. Unconditional self acceptance/love is the way.

If love God unconditonally, you'd love yourself unconditionally because you're creation of God. Once this is established, you can love anything around you uncontionally since everything in existance is God creation or has his permission to exist.

If you want to close to God, you have to think like a God and meantime dont' think oneself as God. Basically you have to align your own thinking with God. Total surrender is another term.

We can go around and around, it's basically the same thing. It's easier said than done. I just can't turn my good understanding into my thoughts and action.

I don't believe that 'love' and 'deserving' ought to be in any kind of proximity but it's something we get taught (or at least understand) from very young.

So at issue, isn't the 'me' per se (which it is made out to be) but the very definition (through the acts made in its name) that we are fed of 'love'.

----experienced opinion alert----

just randomly doodling thoughts aka creativity..not that i find my op that accurate anymore, i will continue to freely doodle thoughts

Me too.

Anyhow, even if no one else loves me I can always love myself any time I wish to do so. Free choice, you know.

• Like 1

Sinasencer,

We've gone through this before. Read the thread titled "Friendship is a Trap" and you'll understand a bit better. Also, you're really too wrapped up in this stuff. You're young, get away from the computer and go outside and enjoy the fresh air, chat with your chums, experience life. You're thinking too much and experiencing too little. I'd recommend a break, at least for a week from all things philosophical. You keep going like this and you'll snap, sooner than later.

Aaron

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer