3bob

human incarnation hard to come by?

It is often or at least sometimes heard from various spiritual resources that a human incarnation is hard to come by... I wonder about such a statement since it would also seem like saying karma is hard to come by, which seems to not be the case! I would better understand such a statement if it meant "hard to come by" if speaking in terms of the time and place for karmic law to play out in, but not in the sense of human incarnation being hard to come by only per chance or by odds since sooner or later karmic law will bring such (or its karmic equivalent) about.

Your thoughts on the matter?

Hi 3bob,

Just think of all the animate and inanimate objects just on this planet. There aren't too many human beings in terms of the percentage of all created "things". Karma is just the evolutionary mechanics of the created.

The point of the teachings (aside from the existence of extremely abstracted knowledge I'm sure is under someone's turban), is that it is there to "trick" you into not taking any chances with this chance …know what I mean?

There are no guarantees anyway, and with my luck …and even beings in people form live as animals, gods, etc. Eeeee!!

Seems easy enough, I got here didn't I? :)

Looking a little deeper people run the spectrum in morality so I doubt we were all saintly beings before and end up so corruptable now. Reincarnation is a funny thing, it may not work the way people assume. There's the Taoist theory of multiple souls that get scattered at death, some finding there way back to carnation..old souls, new souls..

Frankly no explanation can be totally convincing..though there may be some very deep experiences that prove it, but only to the individual who has it.

• Like 2

Thanks for feedback folks,

deci, if you mean something like the tricky mind needs tricks to untrick it then maybe yes...

There is a dog that lives with me that is cultivating an excellent taoist practice. She eats, she drinks, she poos, and licks her nethers at every opportunity. She waits, and in time, everything she requires comes to her.

No good at writing poetry, however.

This world is a very high level school for the evolution of the spirits. You may think as MIT in engineering field, or Harvard or Yale in others. Thus, there are billions of spirits desiring to be incarnated as human in this school. However, a spirit must deserve to be incarnated in this world.

If you are talking about reincarnations of the same spirit, there can be 50, 100, 200 years between two consecutive reincarnations. In other world, time is different than our physical plane so these durations also do not make much sense.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

This world is a very high level school for the evolution of the spirits. You may think as MIT in engineering filed, or Harvard or Yale in others. Thus, there are billions of spirits desiring to be incarnated as human in this school. However, a spirit must deserve to be incarnated in this world.

If you are talking about reincarnations of the same spirit, there can be 50, 100, 200 years between two consecutive reincarnations. In other world, time is different than our physical plane so these durations also do not make much sense.

What is your source

I have read somewhere, ok?

Reading somewhere is no where - it is notexperiential - good for selling books and making money.

IMHO no one really knows -

Seems easy enough, I got here didn't I? :)

dont sell yourself short :)

What is hard to come by is someone returning to the Source. :D

oh well, yeah, there is that :blush:

Reading somewhere is no where - it is notexperiential - good for selling books and making money.

IMHO no one really knows -

No sir,

I really know. The point is I can not explain my source in an open forum and especially in this forum where there is a flock of dogs are just waiting for the correct time and opportunity to bite me. They are barking to me on a continuous basis. I was attacked furiously when I shared some very basic information so I learnt my lesson the hard way. Do not focus on my source but rather evaluate what I say.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

No sir,

I really know. The point is I can not explain my source in an open forum and especially in this forum where there is a flock of dogs are just waiting for the correct time and opportunity to bite me. They are barking to me on a continuous basis. I was attacked furiously when I shared some very basic information so I learnt my lesson the hard way. Do not focus on my source but rather evaluate what I say.

Woof woof :)

Woof woof :)

I am really bored of people continuously asking the source of information. If a man is thirsty, you give water to him. But if that man is a Westerner just like you, he will definitely ask the formula of H2O, the atomic bonds between hydrogen atoms and the oxygen atom, etc. Drink the water man!

I am really bored of people continuously asking the source of information. If a man is thirsty, you give water to him. But if that man is a Westerner just like you, he will definitely ask the formula of H2O, the atomic bonds between hydrogen atoms and the oxygen atom, etc. Drink the water man!

Get it this way, Recep. If you cant quote a source, dont share the information as though it were quotable fact.

Stop blaming those around you for their perfectly valid responses.

If people keep giving you buns, it means you are an elephant. ( ancient saying from bunland.)

Get it this way, Recep. If you cant quote a source, dont share the information as though it were quotable fact.

Stop blaming those around you for their perfectly valid responses.

If people keep giving you buns, it means you are an elephant. ( ancient saying from bunland.)

Okay Cat,

I made up this information. Are you satisfied now?

In fact, I have written it in my signature.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

We are done here

it is kinda more impressive that you made it up rather than just read it somewhere imo

i am thinking maybe you made up the turkish mongol proverb too , but i like it

Okay Cat,

I made up this information. Are you satisfied now?

In fact, I have written it in my signature.

recep, this is nothing to do with 'me' 'being satisfied'.

this is to do with the fact that your presence here is under discussion in the moderation area due to your so very regular combative tone.

If you continue to be able to make a fight over how fluffy a kitten is, moderation decision is unlikely to go in favour of monobrow presence remaining.

simples.

recep, this is nothing to do with 'me' 'being satisfied'.

this is to do with the fact that your presence here is under discussion in the moderation area due to your so very regular combative tone.

If you continue to be able to make a fight over how fluffy a kitten is, moderation decision is unlikely to go in favour of monobrow presence remaining.

simples.

Combative tone? For instance If somebody that I never talked before calls me child rapist, he is definitely right? So I must smile at him? He is not combative but I am combative.

By the way, it is exactly related with your Nafs. nothing else

Edited by Recep Ivedik