skydog

Just a small proof of how emotions affect the body

Ive been doing a lot of memory healing...granted with nearly everything one can be a little over eager, or make mistakes or overdo it or hasty.

Anyways it seems a physical issue has got a lot better meanwhile my lower back seems to be hurting quite a lot...just from manipulating a memory and not finishing properly or something.

Anyways I have faith it will correct itself or I can get it healed whatever but interesting to notice.

So true, Sin, so true. And not just emotions, weaknesses come from the mind (mental, emotional, psychological, psychic) and the spirit to weaken the body.

It seems to me you dug up some 'backstabbing' experiences (from the mental body, spirit body, and the ancestors). Some weakness coming from the neck (cervical spine, C2), deleted.

• Like 1

actually my lower back seems a lot better ha

I think healing works a lot better when your much higher energy or have more enrgy like kids get healthier faster, a year ago it would take like 10x longer for me to heal a single memory than it does now

I have never seen a lower back pain without stress. However, it will be best if you have a lower back MR scan and show it to a neuro surgeon.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

cheers although the issue has healed now, I just found it very weird/interesting how manipulating a memory caused my lower back to hurt...and hurt a considerable amount...

peace