Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

This will probably also be ' firkin annoying' to you... just as everything you said... why is it everything is that way to you?

Oh and indeed I am talking about the frikin truth...

WELL GUESS WHAT

certainty.png

• Like 1

I think that someone said it before but you seem a bit hard of hearing son, so I'll say it again:-

"Get over yourself". LOL

how about a little prophecy on my part. I prophesize that you will not last here for more than 2 more weeks before you are suspended or banned. people like you can't control yourself enough not to insult others. In fact you have insulted many people already, it's just a matter of time before the mods take action. so the difference between you and I is that I am over myself. You are not.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

aaron , i liked the thread , i am a bit slow in my youth or old age whatever in that i engaged in the conversation? lol

longer than was useful. still i liked the op

Edited by zerostao

how about a little prophecy on my part. I prophesize that you will not last here for more than 2 more weeks before you are suspended or banned. people like you can't control yourself enough not to insult others. In fact you have insulted many people already, it's just a matter of time before the mods take action. so the difference between you and I is that I am over myself. You are not.

Aaron

ROFL!!!!

Your prophecies are as ill-considered as your gratuitous advice.

I'll see Y'all in some of the other threads. I have distracted from the topic here in this thread quite enough.

I'm glad to see that this thread has remained on topic since I left.

Back again?

Promises, promises :ph34r:

Aaron

That sounds like the voice of experience Aaron ... so glad I don't even have to think about mod action any more.

That sounds like the voice of experience Aaron ... so glad I don't even have to think about mod action any more.

so yer a regular sorta bum now?!

is aaron going to replace you as a mod? ifin so , i suspect alot more bannings to come

so yer a regular sorta bum now?!

is aaron going to replace you as a mod? ifin so , i suspect alot more bannings to come

yea I am just a regular bum ...

the challenge with telling the truth involves a rather esoteric notion involving 'the tao that can be spoken' those who know the tao will hear the truth in whichever form it is expressed even in utter silence some hear the truth... those who reject the truth likewise will reject it in whichever form it is expressed even in utter silence some refuse the truth... I am simply pointing at the truth and the path... those on the path and with the truth understand... the rest will eventually understand if they seek to understand... some want proof of the truth... let them seek it until they find it for themselves...

funny coz for about a thousand posts you offered proof of the truth and at about 987 posts ago i posit this very idea you loosely paraphrase here much to your objection at that time.

To argue a point by repition of the same theme, sometimes by using different words, but without making any progress

so i am not sure if my post some 987 ago actually influenced you or if you are just a contrarian who enjoys:

to quote marina's alter ego it is important in how we present ourselves

and cutting to the chase beating the bush is productive and beating around the bush is not

so continue to beat around the bush and avoid letting the cat out of the bag

i do realize your bag was catless all along but none the less ............

so et

Edited by zerostao