Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

And you may be talking BS. You really aren't a meet in the middle of the road kind of guy are you? Someone holds out an olive branch, you take the branch and the hand holding it. My advice, remember that one of the three jewels of the Tao Te Ching is not competing with others to be first. Don't think of your debates with others as something you must win, but something you must do you best at. There's a significant difference there.

Aaron

I think that someone said it before but you seem a bit hard of hearing son, so I'll say it again:-

"Get over yourself". LOL

Why do you want to approach the truth rather than arrive at the truth?

The sustainable-desirable-congruent ways of life seem to me to be a construct that will withstand any deconstruction and provide each abundantly what they desire...

very nice stall dodge technique there et, i will wait patiently for you to construct the one singular truth.

and this example you just provided, seems to be of the very poison that aaron was talking about in the op

Why do you want to approach the truth rather than arrive at the truth?

The sustainable-desirable-congruent ways of life seem to me to be a construct that will withstand any deconstruction and provide each abundantly what they desire...

That a recipe for happy dictators mr et-thoughts, we had those

• Like 1

I am sure some prefer individuals to remain silent rather than expose the truth...

did i miss something? did you expose truth?

or are you still just dancing and avoiding any direct contribution towards approaching truth......

blahsay

• Like 2

No, I am not going to ask you when you saw whoever's ghost you saw.

LOL That's just as well because I wasn't planning on sharing any stories.

There are things we think we understand and for which we all agree upon an explanation, there are things we don't understand and guess at explanations, there is everything in between, and there is nonsense. This is one of those things.

It took me quite a while to realize that I don't see the color green the way other people do. Some shades are no problem but other shades are unquestionably brown or blue -- to my eyes. That particular frequency is invisible to me for some reason and I see the modifying tones that blend with the green instead. I've learned to be careful when shopping for clothes or picking out socks but I would have sworn I didn't have a spectral gap until one day I realized I did.

That isn't the only time my perspective on something has turned orthogonally and headed off in a new direction. ;)

Edited by A Seeker

you did miss something... and indeed I did expose truth...

dang it to heck and shucks, i been waiting all my life for such an expose' of truth and it came and went and i didnt even see it.

to paraphrase someone wiser than me(earlier in this thread)

are you shittin' me??!! ^_^

• Like 1

Maybe mr et-thoughts wise.

Wise man keep truth in himself

maybe he not wise

Nobody know when he talk in riddles

What truth is mr et-thoughts?

NO RIDDLES NOW

just tell

Edited by Eskrimador

Didn't even mention what the frikin truth in question is but still talking about it, frikin annoying

Posting the most random things in each and every thread around here, frikin annoying

Misspelling riddles and everything else in the universe, frikin annoying

Talking about nothing, frikin annoying

Wet hands sticking to cold metal outside, frikin annoying

• Like 1

Didn't even mention what the frikin truth in question is but still talking about it, frikin annoying

Posting the most random things in each and every thread around here, frikin annoying

Misspelling riddles and everything else in the universe, frikin annoying

Talking about nothing, frikin annoying

Wet hands sticking to cold metal outside, frikin annoying

Riddles

What a life... I prefer to dance, cultivate, live and be... maybe same tomorrow...

No truth then?

Not telling?