magick alex

seeing a deep electric blue ball during and after yoga and meditation

i've been interested in spirituality my whole life, and have been practicing and studying yoga (particularly 'kundalini yoga') on and off for about 4 years, along with a mish-mash of study and experimentaiton with meditation, 'astral projection', theurgy and entheogens for the past 6 years. Recentlyi have become more serious/regular about my yogic practice as i have become much more sensitive to the energies and subtler dimensions in my body and around me. (or should i say they've become much more apparent to me!)

anyway, i recently had an experience while meditating after doing a relatively vigorous yoga routine focusing on the chakras that felt most empty. pretty soon after starting my meditation i saw these lights that i've seen before during deep meditation. a goldish yellow haze dancing with a whitish blue haze behind my closed eyes. i've seen and played with this same imagery as i've drifted to sleep for the past couple of years as well and thought it was just 'hypnagogic imagary'. (i should also note i believe that playing with this light in my mind before sleep led me into lucidity during my dream state.)

but this time i was wide awake and seeing it after just a few seconds of meditation!

anyway, i opened my eyes and could clearly see what i geuss is my aura, darker colored light closer to my body about a half inch thick and a fuzzier, lighter colored layer above that didnt clearly really have shape, seemed to big to just sit and look at the whole thing just from my vantage point. the more i focused on the whiter light it became the same as the golden light dancing with the blue light when my eyes were closed and the blue light came back and seemed to swirl into and dance with the gold light.

i watched as the gold hazy cloud formed in my room against my wall and sort of pulsated, seeming to condense the blue light into a tight little ball which seemed to be a deeper more electric seeming blue(possibly ultraviolet?).

i focused on the ball and could see vauge electric lookin details/patterns moving within it.

the vision started to fade so once again i closed my eyes.

the electric blue almost purple round ball remained burnt into my vision, and i could see a host of other similar colors that like ive been saying, i can only really describe as being deep electric looking colors. i could se many vauge patterns and constructs moving behind my eyes faintly. faintly then faded to fainter and fainter until i couldnt see the colors anymore, but could still see vauge movement.

i've read since that hinduism talks about this 'blue pearl of wisdom' and it reminded me of a story i heard a while back of a yogi that had a blue ball appear in his meditative state that eventually took a human form and comunicated with the yogi.

In my humble opinion you are seeing your blue pearl which is located where the pineal gland is in the brain.

Good on you

Try putting your awareness in your pineal and just look and be aware...

if you are concentrating on the images in your head at all when falling asleep, you are raising energy to your brain. It will cause lucid dreams frequently if you continue to do it, but will prevent fully restful sleep

i've been interested in spirituality my whole life, and have been practicing and studying yoga (particularly 'kundalini yoga') on and off for about 4 years, along with a mish-mash of study and experimentaiton with meditation, 'astral projection', theurgy and entheogens for the past 6 years. Recentlyi have become more serious/regular about my yogic practice as i have become much more sensitive to the energies and subtler dimensions in my body and around me. (or should i say they've become much more apparent to me!)

anyway, i recently had an experience while meditating after doing a relatively vigorous yoga routine focusing on the chakras that felt most empty. pretty soon after starting my meditation i saw these lights that i've seen before during deep meditation. a goldish yellow haze dancing with a whitish blue haze behind my closed eyes. i've seen and played with this same imagery as i've drifted to sleep for the past couple of years as well and thought it was just 'hypnagogic imagary'. (i should also note i believe that playing with this light in my mind before sleep led me into lucidity during my dream state.)

but this time i was wide awake and seeing it after just a few seconds of meditation!

anyway, i opened my eyes and could clearly see what i geuss is my aura, darker colored light closer to my body about a half inch thick and a fuzzier, lighter colored layer above that didnt clearly really have shape, seemed to big to just sit and look at the whole thing just from my vantage point. the more i focused on the whiter light it became the same as the golden light dancing with the blue light when my eyes were closed and the blue light came back and seemed to swirl into and dance with the gold light.

i watched as the gold hazy cloud formed in my room against my wall and sort of pulsated, seeming to condense the blue light into a tight little ball which seemed to be a deeper more electric seeming blue(possibly ultraviolet?).

i focused on the ball and could see vauge electric lookin details/patterns moving within it.

the vision started to fade so once again i closed my eyes.

the electric blue almost purple round ball remained burnt into my vision, and i could see a host of other similar colors that like ive been saying, i can only really describe as being deep electric looking colors. i could se many vauge patterns and constructs moving behind my eyes faintly. faintly then faded to fainter and fainter until i couldnt see the colors anymore, but could still see vauge movement.

i've read since that hinduism talks about this 'blue pearl of wisdom' and it reminded me of a story i heard a while back of a yogi that had a blue ball appear in his meditative state that eventually took a human form and comunicated with the yogi.

I see that blue all the time