Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Filling in the blanks

I love this site. We have a nice community of regulars and new interesting posters show up weekly. People may want to consider filling in more information on themselves in their Profile section. It doesn't have to be complete or even totally accurrate, but its nice to get a feeling for where people are from and what generation they belong to.

Just a thought.

May the Great Red Pig smile on us all B)

Michael.

Gotta love that superpower, observation. :ph34r:

I would like to suggest again if anyone would like, if you include information for messengers.

Not for the sake of quantity, but quality of conversation, where there is a deep possibility of potential here.

(my messenger included in profile)

-Michelle

Well if you must know... I am 5' 7" tall, weigh 190 lbs -am loosing my hair, my wits and my charm moment by moment. I am not overly worried about my orgasms being too frequent, only if my girlfriend is having hers...So far so good, she has many more than I do!

I used to like long walks on the beach and quiet snuggles by the fireplace... but now I'm into real romantic stuff like good food and wine in bed while watching old movies...(We are beyond the crumb factor and her biting me has been controlled to my satisfaction) - any more info will cost ya...

I hope to build/retain enough of my chi to still kick some ass when I'm 80; and I have no other worldly ambition for my fast approaching golden years- beyond some good-humored cormudgionry- (which I can't even spell)...

If you visit my website @ www.pdgart.com you will get a fairly in-depth idea of where I'm coming from...Even though most of my own art work is not up right now, due to a flood that damaged several paintings; I am reorganizing the whole section...

I used to be a member of the Green Party of New Jersey - until I realized what narrow-minded idiots most of them were- still, I am sure the Green party has other chapters in other places in which the members are not fools...If I ever run for public office again , I would run as the furthest left of all republicans in the USA...In hopes of dragging a few of those bastards into moderation...

Anything else you may have-to tickle out of me! (since I'm so freaking shy dontchaknow)...

And that is the grandest wopper of a tell-all from me since the last time I got forced into a game of truth or dare...

So put in yr own bid for that Warholian 15 minutes of fame Michael! where's yr rap-sheet?

I used to be a member of the Green Party of New Jersey - until I realized what narrow-minded idiots most of them were- still, I am sure the Green party has other chapters in other places in which the members are not fools...If I ever run for public office again , I would run as the furthest left of all republicans in the USA...In hopes of dragging a few of those bastards into moderation...

make it a resonating string why don't we? :)

I am a radical environmentalist, by far farther to the left, right, up, down, east, west, north, south

than any Greens -- environmentally I'm a follower of Derrick Jensen's ideas, know him? If you don't may I recommend a book -- he's written several, I've read two, 'tis enough -- the second one that is fresh in my memory is titled Endgame. Moderation ends here... and good riddance too, far as I'm concerned. I don't buy moderate murder of the planet, animals, plants, peoples, feelings, senses, life. I am radically opposed to civilization. ANY civilization. I do have a computer desk under which I presently duck though -- in case stuff people start throwing at me when I say that (as they always do) gets too heavy.

Other than that... I'm 5'8" and 135 lb, and have always been since I stopped growing, many moons ago, and will always be if I don't slack at the job of being me. Which I occasionally do, but rectify myself as soon as I catch myself doing it. I don't want to be a random collection of knee-jerk responses to what the world chooses or chances to do to me, I want to put myself together according to my very own specs.

I'm an immigrant, have worn many hats, married and had kids early (2 at 21), and never look or behave as wild as I always feel. I feel prehistoric... I don't belong anywhere, but seldom fail to fit in anywhere I choose to. Nostalgia is my modus operandi, but what I miss is not a place but a time, and not a time in this-here life but a time beyond time, or at the very least some 150,000 years ago. I feel it in my blood and miss it every second of every day. I neither look nor act unhappy and much of the time don't feel unhappy either, but my internet incarnations often come across as grossly dissatisfied. This is the tip of the iceberg of me which I hope will sink the Titanic of this ridiculous and cruel world we call "modern" should they ever collide head on. Oh, and I love cats...

I was thinking of Fill in the Blanks more as filling in options in the Personal section. But for my repeated 15 minutes of fame here is an except from my Introduction in 05.

"I am a 27 year old Brazilian woman currently doing time in the San Quentin Womans correctional facility. I have a penchant for writing bad checks and lying.

Actually I'm lying about the lying(wrap your minds around That). I am just michael. A simple house husband. I am leading such a domesticated life that that the thing I've gotten most excited about lately was a minimalist oat meal cookie recipie I found on the back of McClellns Oatmeal.

I entered the rat race, won and quit. Now I have a bit more time to figure things out. In college I got way too top heavy, too much reading, too much philosophy. It was important to get into the martial arts where philosphy is nice, but punch is a punch and must be avoided.

I've always meditated. I got involved in the Healing Tao, because it seemed very proactive. I like its beginning practices, the smile, orbit, chi gung routines. I'm just getting into Winns Kan & Li tapes. I think I'll stick w/ it a while longer. See whats ahead of the bend. I think the pre Kan & Li stuff is grade school, Kan & Li gets you into 'high school'. maybe

This is a great board, and many kudos to the people I've met here and to Sean who has put a great deal of work into this site."

Michael

Sign in to follow this