Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Power, true power

The other day I had an epiphany. It would be a bad idea for everyone on earth to practice ki, not the healing meditating part but the ki blasts, destructo disk and kila kamehameha. Not everyone would be responsible enough for those powers...maybe the best thing for me to do is to create a unite to battle evil and stuff

99% of the population don't seem to have the discipline to commit to a practice to build up their chi. I've tried to get friends and family members to practice Qigong many times - so they can heal themselves. The few that were interested never followed through.

• Like 1

I think if "ki blasts" were capable of producing fireballs and explosions the military would already have units dedicated to abusing it. We'd at least have one or two sorcerer-tyrants running around proclaiming themselves "god."

Maybe chi is capable of such things, but if it is it's probably so impractical that practicing towards that goal would be completely pointless.

If you're bent on crusading against evil, keep this in mind - the more powerful you are, the easier it is to become what you fight against.

• Like 2

The mind will acquire wisdom before such skills are mastered. For everything else there is karma. This is the balance of the way.

• Like 1

True power is not feeling like you have anything to defend or hold onto, all these Qi guys who spend loads of time trying to gain and store power and energy may just be cultivating insecurity and weakness because they are trying to get and hold onto something which can be taken away from them.

• Like 2

And I haven't seen any Qi power so far which is more powerful than a gun and any old fool can get one of those.

@chi, jah very few people listen to me about chi. When I realised this I fiqured out why there aren't that many videos of ki on the internet.

A gun is legaly available to those of age, plus its loud and traceable. If i were to kill someone with a ki blast it would probably look like a heart attack or something. We all get emotional and upset from time to time, you'll think twice about pulling out a gun in public. But with enough anger you'll point your palm at someone before even realising it. As much as i'd hate to say it, ki might be best tested: teach a small and isolated town ki, watch what happens. If they don't destroy each other, yay, the human race is mature. If they do, create a special unite like s.h.i.e.l.d to protect and serve and nobody teach this to the military.

Speaking of the military, i'm looking into psychokinesis which is controling stuff like, matter, temperature, gravity, your anatomy and just about anything with your mind. They could use that, like send a powerful soldier, he splits an atom, freezes time and gets clear of the blasting range.

There's always gonna be good and evil, sitting back wont help, so I'm just gonna have to hope the power doesn't get to me.

Speaking of the military, i'm looking into psychokinesis which is controling stuff like, matter, temperature, gravity, your anatomy and just about anything with your mind. They could use that, like send a powerful soldier, he splits an atom, freezes time and gets clear of the blasting range.

If someone could freeze time and "modify" matter, why would they bother being a soldier... :)

• Like 1

... But with enough anger you'll point your palm at someone before even realising it. As much as i'd hate to say it, ki might be best tested: teach a small and isolated town ki, watch what happens. If they don't destroy each other, yay, the human race is mature. If they do, create a special unite like s.h.i.e.l.d to protect and serve and nobody teach this to the military.

There's always gonna be good and evil, sitting back wont help, so I'm just gonna have to hope the power doesn't get to me.

You may want to think about joining an art like Ki-Aikido, no power blasts or telekinesis, but they work with the concept of Ki in self defense, breathing techniques, meditation and healing. A physical art (aikido, judo, tai chi) can be grounding and helps keep it real. Edited by thelerner

The thing about energy is that it's alive, it's not a tool. The techniques we use in attempting to communicate with it - those are tools. Whether it chooses to respond to those techniques is the choice of the energy itself. This world isn't dragon ball Z. If you shot a 'destructo disk' of qi energy at somebody, assuming you managed to acquire such power in the first place, it would most likely swerve back and slice you in half, because the ego is magnetic, and you must be in a selfless state of mind to move energy without getting stuck or blocked.

This is why practice without the correct intention is so incredibly dangerous. The energy itself seperates the wheat from the chaff. The self governs psychic potential, and it will drive you mad before you gain any sort of ability to utilize it for war. Humans may like to pretend that they are lord of the sticks and the stones, but there is no room for that with energy - our own mother. There is no room for that with mind - the father of the self.

Just look at how some people's minds are degenerating in society nowadays due to the stress and abuse heaped on it. No way are they going to be able to get these tensed and narrow minds to utilize 'psychokinesis', especially for war. No way are they going to be able to get these tensed and abused bodies to generate large amounts of chi, especially for war. There's a reason why real masters are peaceful, why they are youthful and exude a healing presence.

Those who acquire power before they are prepared to handle it tend to self-destruct. This is nature protecting itself.

• Like 2

Military psy operations and studies, very interesting stuff... true or not *shrugs*

Those who acquire power before they are prepared to handle it tend to self-destruct.

This is why practice without the correct intention is so incredibly dangerous. The energy itself seperates the wheat from the chaff. The self governs psychic potential, and it will drive you mad...

^ from all accounts this is what happen(s)ed

They would take children and "train" them against their will etc / the childrens personalities would be split... through horrendously evil techniques and they would lock certain abilities inside different fragments using mind control programming to access when required by the controllers

These children were extremely volatile and would psychically kill their holders... most of the time the child would be sedated until required...

the paper work is rather graphic and detailed

conspiracy theory stuff - who knows

You often seen in Chinese film the different approaches to abilities... one being through love and the other being through pain / anger etc (basically) and these two characters would battle (Starwars, Jedi and Sith?)

A number of western films too regarding the above (military psy)... I wonder where they get their inspiration from?

Push 2009 is one such film

"A group of young American ex-pats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities are hiding from a clandestine U.S. government agency. They must utilize their different talents and band together for a final job enabling them to escape the agency forever." imdb

+ stuff like Heroes (TV series)

Xmen, Firestarter, The Fury, Scanners

All involve super psychic children and government agencies

maybe it is all just fantasy

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Could you call them powers?

Like a man who can see for the first time?

Do you have suggestions or do not believe in such abilities at all?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Just buy a gun. Fast and easy power. Also, if you use it in another human being, a free ticket to jail.

Edited by templarmonk

Sign in to follow this