I am more than 40 years old now, but Gongfu and Internal Cultivation keep me young and vigorous, I believe my youth will keep when I am 50 years old. Now show my pictures which were taken when I was 40.

post-217-0-02832500-1353843037_thumb.jpg

post-217-0-60787400-1353843751_thumb.jpg

post-217-0-10129500-1353843781_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have no fear of you either. You appear to be a very peaceful person.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your kind.

I am more than 40 years old now, but Gongfu and Internal Cultivation keep me young and vigorous, I believe my youth will keep when I am 50 years old. Now show my pictures which were taken when I was 40.

You're looking good, :), but 50 is easy, 70 is hard ;) .

You're looking good, :), but 50 is easy, 70 is hard ;) .

I think I will keep youth to 70 or 80, but you know it is too far to say this now :) .

You seem to be moving around China. Any pics on those wooden planks in Huashan? ;)

Sorry, I haven't been to Huashan yet.

Where are these two pictures taken exactly?

Thanks!

One was taken at Wei Bao Shan, Dali, Yunnan province, another was taken at Hengshan, Hunan province.

• Like 1

Nice pictures

Could you tell us a bit more about your internal cultivation program? Perhaps a short overview of whats in it, and what you can expect as result from the practice?

• Like 1

Nice pictures

Could you tell us a bit more about your internal cultivation program? Perhaps a short overview of whats in it, and what you can expect as result from the practice?

Thanks for your interest.

My internal cultivation Part I introduces an integrated Qigong exercise mainly, I call it Hunyuan Gong, follow the program step by step, you can gain health and energy. Internal cultivation Part II introduces the original Baguazhang mainly, follow the program step by step, you can strive for further improvement, gain more power and fortune.

Edited by Li Jiong
  • Like 2